Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose (1348 Views)

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Stay Away From Zahra, You Cannot Marry Her, Buhari Sternly Warns Governor Yari / PDP-USA Supports Lere Olayinka As National Publicity Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by londonrivals: 7:04am On Feb 12, 2016
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ekiti state, has reacted to Governor Ayo Fayose’s verbal attack on Femi Falana (SAN).

Falana had earlier called for Fayose’s prosecution, following revelations made by former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) secretary, Tope Aluko.

Aluko alleged that Fayose used the military to rig the 2014 Governorship elections in Ekiti state.

In its reaction, the APC Publicity Secretary, Taiwo Olatunbosun said the Ekiti state Governor should shut up and stop insulting Nigerians.

Reports have it that the APC spokesman also said “Fayose is jittery and that is why he is stoking violence. He has started attacking individuals in Ekiti State like he did during his first aborted tenure in 2006.”

He said “We want to remind Fayose that many of his party leaders, who still have a modicum of integrity, have also left PDP in droves because they could not stand the shame he has brought upon them through the Ekitigate scandal planned and executed by him and some of his cohorts. Therefore, Falana cannot be an exception.”

Adding that “Fayose is being haunted by his criminal past and there is no way he will not meet his comeuppance no matter how he tries to evade justice.”

“Through his past and present deeds, decent people of the world have since discovered that Fayose is a threat to democracy and Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, law and order in the society and everyone knows that there is no way he can operate in a society where the law works,” Olatunbosun said.

Governor Ayo Fayose has since denied the allegations of rigging levelled against him by Tope Aluko.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/apcs-publicity-secretary-warns-governor.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by Imortal001: 7:05am On Feb 12, 2016
Fayose; talk less and do more..
Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Oga Fayose the nighmare of APC and Bubu. Ride on baba
Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by madridguy(m): 7:09am On Feb 12, 2016
May Allah SWT forever be your Prime Source of Joy, making your ultimate desires in this life and the hereafter a Glorious Fulfillment. Amin. Juma'at Kareem.
Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by gohzieh(m): 7:13am On Feb 12, 2016
Hmm! I doubt the authenticity of this. I guess its because of his transparent character(open rebuke).
The people loves fayose, how can an interim govt be overthrown so easily.
Abeg make una leave this man jare.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:14am On Feb 12, 2016
Fayose the boil on APC's scrotum..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by kingarizona1(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Fayose the Jagaban of western Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by malele(m): 7:21am On Feb 12, 2016
He said “We want to remind Fayose that many of his party leaders, who still have a modicum of integrity, have also left PDP in droves

This side really got me laugh, pls who are those people in APC that has integrity?

1 Like

Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by greatbrian(m): 7:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Osoko ride on. Dey r afraid and finding a way to stop u from calling de! Back to their senses. Fayose is d only Governor DAT can criticize buhari and still advice him afterwards. Bastard clowns are finding a way to bring u down. Ride on man the good pole of ekiti and reasonable ones are solemnly behind you. I don't love ur party I just love u as an entity. Fayose the moses of our generation am seeing dz man as contesting for the presidential seat sef. Voice of the masses long live. Long live osokomole. Long live ekiti. Long live to me also
Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by greatbrian(m): 7:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Imortal001:
. Hater sported u can't tell buhari to travel less and work more or lai Mohammed to lie less and be truthful ones. Clowns hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by greatbrian(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2016
Osoko ride on. Dey r afraid and finding a way to stop u from calling de! Back to their senses. Fayose is d only Governor DAT can criticize buhari and still advice him afterwards. Bastard clowns are finding a way to bring u down. Ride on man the good pole of ekiti and reasonable ones are solemnly behind you. I don't love ur party I just love u as an entity. Fayose the moses of our generation am seeing dz man as contesting for the presidential seat sef. Voice of the masses long live. Long live osokomole. Long live ekiti. Long live to me also
Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2016
kingarizona1:
Fayose the Jagaban of western Nigeria
Not when Musiwa is still alive. Lol.
Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by jordyspices: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2016
Fayose be killing them the hercules of pdp hope dis man no go run one day to the ending of his tenure choi
Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by OLADD: 7:53am On Feb 12, 2016
malele:
He said “We want to remind Fayose that many of his party leaders, who still have a modicum of integrity, have also left PDP in droves

This side really got me laugh, pls who are those people in APC that has integrity?

You just made me laugh They often feign who they are not. Even the much hyped integrity of Mr.Integrity is fake!

1 Like

Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by SylarsMcQuins: 7:55am On Feb 12, 2016
I'm really loving this new pattern of the APC

They started with the blame games
They blamed themselves for coming into power
And now we are in the season of warnings..
Na so them carry dem kunu drinking brain go warn North Korea.

APC which way na....
Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by SylarsMcQuins: 8:00am On Feb 12, 2016
Imortal001:
Have you blamed GEJ today?
A Niccur pained...
Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by Imortal001: 8:01am On Feb 12, 2016
greatbrian:
. Hater sported u can't tell buhari to travel less and work more or lai Mohammed to lie less and be truthful ones. Clowns hypocrites
u dey vex oooo.... clown and hypocrite for only me..
Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by Imortal001: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

Have you blamed GEJ today?

A Niccur pained...

GEJ is worst than adolph hitler; go and kill yourself!
Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by Phame: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2016
madridguy:
May Allah SWT forever be your Prime Source of Joy, making your ultimate desires in this life and the hereafter a Glorious Fulfillment. Amin. Juma'at Kareem.
amin!
Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by SylarsMcQuins: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2016
Imortal001:

GEJ is worst than adolph hitler; go and kill yourself!

And u jst blame as usual, y shud I kill mysef wen ur d one portraying suicidal tendency..

Lol funny dude
Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by greatbrian(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2016
Imortal001:

u dey vex oooo.... clown and hypocrite for only me..
. Abeg no vex bro na play
Re: Apc's Publicity Secretary Warns Governor Fayose by Imortal001: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
[quote author=greatbrian post=42852759]. Abeg no vex bro na play[/[quote author=greatbrian post=42852759]. Abeg no vex bro na play[/[quote author=greatbrian post=42852759].

(1) (Reply)

Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika, Boko Haram Sponsorship: Truth Has Since Been Uncovered / Slain Colonel Samaila Inusa Laid To Rest(pictures) / 10 Most Powerful/ Influential Nigerians Of Our Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.