Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? (19087 Views)

Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? / Why Did You Break Up With You Ex? / Name One Thing You EX Was Good At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by cathodekazim: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2016
Lalasticala you may take it from here.[/quote]

Akamu ish
Lalasticala abi lalasticlala
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Built2last: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2016
Reason we were commanded to flee fornication

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by digitite: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Happy. Because one good turn deserves another.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Ephemmm: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2016
fireforfire:
I feel PITY for d new victim......
im referin esp to my last ex

Same way someone is feeling pity/will feel pity for you secretly when your marriage comes.

Unless a few, it is noteworthy that all girls are bad: the good one among them are the ones that have never been caught.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by INTROVERT(f): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2016
Ave had only one bf and we are still together kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by morganwizzy55(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2016
The girls that brk up with me, honestly I never see them get married o, but the one that keep intouch and sticked with with me, even if she want to settle down and I don't want to waste her time, i will just give her go ahead and we will be still friends even if she is married..i av seen such happened for several times but what I can't do is to visit her on d wedding day cos many things will be running on my mind,. Just imagine me thinking of how I use to bleep her before she got married.. So I rather stay on my own.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by adanny01(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2016
My ex is a nurse whom my wife is well aware of our history. During my wife's 2nd child labour, my ex was the senior nurse on duty that night. Essentially, she recieved delivery of my 2nd child.

My wife is not happy that my unmarried ex didnt give her any special treatment or pretended she didnt know her and was even trying to abscond from her duties.

I missed the birth as i was across country at the time but when i arrived, i was the one who gave my ex a lift home after her duty. My ex doesnt like to see me and refers to me as "married man" if i come close to her even when my closest friend hugs and play cuddly with her in my presense she prefers to shake hands with me. She is too uncomfortable with me or my family, i regard her as a very good friend and wish we could keep contact. Mind you i was the one who broke off and dated her while i was still dating my wife. They both know. I dont have plans to cheat on my wife andhave regretted breaking off with my ex as my relationship with her was one of my best.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Oloniyan(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2016
It really sucks! I mean sucks!!!
But the moment I dumped your ass, then you are fvcking non existence to me.

But I remember an ex now she got married and we are still kinda friend bt to a limit and guess what? She helped me to a project which I never expected her to do.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by cedargroove: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2016
Well, me ex just got married and I really thank almighty God that I dodged such bullet! She's kinda amazing lady tho but crazy family of hers ruined our life together couple with some evil jealous friends but when I saw the new victim I really was so happy and sad for I wish she can make me jealous.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2016
Nah, it isn't awkward. I was invited to their wedding and now they have a kid on the way. I'm happy for them. However, I do feel a little awkward any time I remember his ring buried among other stuff in a corner of my parent's attic, unbeknownst to the folks. But that's another story entirely..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by viktor01(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2016
Feeling sad somehow for the dude cause she is a flirt. you can be with her and she will be flirting with other guys.
Hmmmm, the last one I dated was good except for some health challenges. Each time I called her, she keeps hoping we would reunite.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2016
Mehn I was so Hapi thinking finally I'm free , little did I know she no go leave me , even dancing Nd throwing kisses @. me @ d reception .
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by stubbornman(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2016
I go back to my closet and pray and pray for the guy......that girl nah one kin thing
Chinelu nah God go judge you undecided
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by DonTim1: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Often times, how you feel is dependent on how things ended, for simple reasons of distance, family/culture differences, genotype etc
No hard feelings

But for crazy reason like a frustrating gf? Who cares who or when she marries?

Well looking forward to March 19 my ex wedding, she is my good friend, real padi now and never beyond.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Souljaboi1: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Happy & Sad..

So yeah, I feel happy for them that they are getting married, I feel sad that I wasnt the one who married them afterall.

This sums it all.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Souljaboi1: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2016
JOESAJIB:
I wasn't able to eat for 2 days. It was hard to bear though I was happy for her.

Fixed grin
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by drnoel: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
the moment you 'ex' someone.. What is expected of you is to consider the person nonexistent..

I don't have the 'feelings'... Because there's no ground to feel.

give this guy a Million likes. No ground at all to feel anything. Though some of my exs that still have my contacts still call me I dont reply the gesture and feel nothing at all. Thats why they are exs. One mentioned once that we should continue where we stopped and I warned her seriously never to Play such games and blocked her for almost 2 years. She didnt try that nothing with me again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Hallenjay: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2016
Creamish:

I could if I want to. Funny enuff, all my exes are still friends of mine. I know where to draw the borderline tho. smiley
u stuck dem in friendzone
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by laurenziz6(m): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2016
That's how I feel

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by HighKing01(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2016
Well my x is about 2 get married, soon even after much pressure on her from me to come bck she still left, am happy for her tho, cauz if she had stay I will juz be bleeping her till I taya and mite not end up marrying her but am happy she is finally settling down, but I really love the hell outta of her! Now all I have to do is lock d memories in a hole and throw the keys 2 outta space....Happy married life Mz Pinkieberry more blessings to ur upcoming family!!!
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by instinctimpulse: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2016
I never had an Ex.... so I guess this post isn't for me, ok bye
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Creamish(f): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2016
Hallenjay:
u stuck dem in friendzone

D'u even understand the concept of Friendzone?

How do u friendzone an ex when both o'y'all moved on amicably? This isn't an FWB issue..so don't get it twisted as well. We date, we break up, we move on, life goes on. No enmity.

Strange but true
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
I always feel sorry for the guy sad
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Nihilist: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
I got married before all my exes and judging by some of the text messages I got after posting pics on Facebook, it looks like it pained a few of them...especially cos 1 or two were still getting it on the side
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by cricifixo: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
SPACES
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by iykekelvins(m): 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
No feeling whatsoever... The only thing i can say i would be happy for her
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by cricifixo: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
You really want to know how I feel? I feel like I've been there countless times grin
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by ishiamu(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
INTROVERT:
Ave had only one bf and we are still together kiss kiss kiss kiss

How many years now?
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Mcowubaba: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
teekay213:
i always pity the men!because he has taken my LEFT OVER and be the next most miserable man on earth.
Very Senile mentality u got...
Whic 1 be leftover undecided...
what an insult to our lovly ladies...
Oga grow up, eventhough u may have had a bad breakup, many have had worse...Man up nd stop acting like a kid...

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by NemzySeries(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
non of ma Ex is married 1 tho I felt awkward & challenged wen she left me 4 a secondary sch fwend of herz who's nw a working class dude in lag & itz not like shez frm a poor family & her reason 4 swiping is still un kwn to me....luv her scatter but life waits 4 no man I jst felt gud seeing d new driver on d steering wheels of ma 4ma bus chilling wit ma ex conductor
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by pretydiva(f): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
teekay213:
i always pity the men!because he has taken my LEFT OVER and be the next most miserable man on earth.
dat is how u will still get married 2 somebody's left over. Unless say na virgin u marry undecided

Buh if she's not,she is a leftover

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
What's the big deal undecided
My 1st guy is married and I don't even feel a thing.
'ex' should be 'ex'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I / Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.