Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (82848 Views)

"Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Blackberrybabes: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2016

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by hungryboy(m): 8:52am On Feb 12, 2016
If she don near were dem dey burn tire before, She go know say hellfire no be play,

295 Likes 15 Shares

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by theshaderoom: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2016
Nah wah o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Eeyah.....smh..

Na this kain people dey vex God

Petrol station go dey near her hell fire apartment grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2016
hungryboy:

If she don near were dem dey burn tire before,
She go know say hellfire no be play,

No mind the albino.

20 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Ramon92: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2016
.. Cos she knows that hell is a figment of man's imagination, meant as a mind control tool to control the weak and gullible...

#ImAlsoProudImGoingToHell

87 Likes 13 Shares

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by zuby4real10(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2016
op she may no mean hell fire.hell can also stand for something very tough. e.g. i will beat the hell out of you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2016
zuby4real10:
op she may no mean hell fire.hell can also stand for something very tough. e.g. i will beat the hell out of you.

Profs Soyinka and Chinua Achebe combined

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by OneManLegion(m): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2016
There's no such thing as hell.

Religion is a grand scam. The grandest scam ever.

They use two powerful human emotions to control humans: hope and fear.

Hope as exemplified by heaven/paradise(a utopia for folks who adhere strictly to their tenets and dogmas). And;

Fear, as exemplified by Hell(a place of unimaginable eternal torment for folks who refuse to adhere to their tenets and dogmas.)

Seriously, humans should have seen through the big lie that is religion by now.

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Masterclass32: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

Hope as exemplified by heaven/paradise(a utopia for folks who adhere strictly to their tenets and dogmas). And;

Fear, as exemplified by Hell(a place of unimaginable eternal torment for folks who refuse to adhere to their tenets and dogmas.)

Know it today that hell exists and that the spiritual realm is real.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Ramon92: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Masterclass32:

I know the Spiritual realm is real, but prove that hell is real...

13 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by OneManLegion(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Masterclass32:

I'm an African, I can't possibly doubt the existence of the spiritual realm.
You claim hell exists, prove it. Or at least, present arguments to support your assertion.

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by CaroLyner(f): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2016
funny how whites arent religious yet most of their countries are so blessed

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

You claim hell exists, prove it. Or at least, present arguments to support your assertion.

Oya.. You too prove that there's really a thing called 'The Brain' in your head.. And i'll prove to you Heaven And Hell Exists

16 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by OneManLegion(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Oya.. You too prove that there's really a thing called 'The Brain' in your head.. And i'll prove to you Heaven And Hell Exists

It's not hard to see why you need me to prove the existence of brains to you...you obviously don't have any.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by minasota(f): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

You should read your Bible more often, thou
"VERY GOOD African "!
Matt 5:22, KJV -
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry
with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the
judgment: and whosoever shall say to his
brother, Raca,
shall be in danger of the council: but
whosoever shall
say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire .

14 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by OneManLegion(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2016
minasota:
You should read your Bible more often, thou
"VERY GOOD African "!
Matt 5:22, KJV -
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry
with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the
judgment: and whosoever shall say to his
brother, Raca,
shall be in danger of the council: but
whosoever shall
say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire .

Lol. You can't use something's claims to validate it na.
You can't use the bible to validate its own authenticity and Christianity any more than you can use Ifa folk-lore to validate the yoruba accounts.

We'll need something more provable and empirical.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Atlantian: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Me too. The entire concept of hell in religion is a farce. I heard I have to die to go to either heaven or hell. And I ask, since I am told I will be a ghost or spirit when I die. Can fire really burn spirit or ghost ? I know one life, and it is the one I am living now, and I intend to live it to the full, whatever comes afterwards, need not concern me.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by damiloladuke: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2016
Lalasticlala , u sure say this lady dey okay?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by branhampaul: 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

Are U Against Christainity?

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Lordgel: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
To all who are not yet born again, repent and accept Jesus before it is to late! www.divinerevelations.info

11 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by cruzita(f): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin make she no forget to carry yam and red oil wey she go chop dia.mumu woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Masterclass32: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ramon92:
I know the Spiritual realm is real, but prove that hell is real...

OneManLegion:

Guys, you don't usually prove spiritual realities with emperical data cause u don't see spiritual things with physical eyes and they don't usually make sense to the natural mind. How do u emperically explain someone walking through a solid wall or just vanishing into thin air yet these things happen daily. A police man was telling me the other day how they were pursuing a petty thief. The guy, in their sight, ran into a parked bus and closed the door. They police men on his heels rushed up and opened the same door and the guy was nowhere to be found. He was gone - just like that. We live in a realm where they say "seeing is believing". That statement is not always true. I wonder how many time we've seen gravity yet we believe in the gravitational force.

Spiritual realities are usually revealed. Some have been shown hell.

BTW, u said u believe in the spiritual realm. What emperical evidence did u use in arriving to the conclusion that the spiritual realm exists? Do u mind sharing?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by OneManLegion(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Masterclass32:

BTW, u said u believe in the spiritual realm. What emperical evidence did u use in arriving to the conclusion that the spiritual realm exists? Do u mind sharing?

Lol. Nice question. In my place, there's jazz(charm) for being bullet-proof(to name one of the most common).

Look, do you have an idea of what eternity means?

Try to wrap your mind around the idea of a human roasting for 10,000 years and see if that's enough to cause a bleep in the timescale of eternity. The earth is 1.6 billion years old and yet, that's not eternity. How can the same "God of love" the bible describes with such adoring adjectives suddenly turn on his creation and roast him for eternity OVER THE ACTIONS OF THAT CREATION DURING HIS/HER LIFESPAN OF LESS THAN A HUNDRED YEARS?
Is this not antithetical?
Is that not the actions of a maniacally vindictive god?
Wise up and reject some absurd beliefs bro.
You're too smart to be controlled by fear of a demonic, revengeful and demented god created by man.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
I am much more surprised at how daft the author of this article is.

She's wearing a LGBT themed shirt and it's quite clear she is an ATHEIST undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin
SMH
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by ichommy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
See My fellow Hell mate. cheesy

anyone that need plots of land at hell should contact our sure Oga Hahn.

Cold, Dekatron, Ifenes, Ramon92 don get dere own in Hectares cheesy

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by CertifiedSamuel: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
For all we know, she could be possessed angry
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Flexherbal(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
It's her life.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by ifenes(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hell is definitely fun because the Christians are against it.

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Endtimesmith(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
The most important thing in life is to know wherevyou are going after death,l think she has known her fate,find yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.