Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) (45200 Views)

Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) / Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) / Abisola Ajimobi-kola's Baby Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Smellymouth: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chai
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
interesting
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
The watch doesn't look that price.
not even rolex, she was cheated, i price and buy that watch 400 naira

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
This polithiefcians forgot to teach or instill in their knobhead kids, don't expose on social media, ill gotten wealth and assets!!!
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by kilokeys(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Whats d benchmark for prices... The stones, the materials?
I for no fit buy this watch with more than 500 naira o.. Doesn't look it's worth

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by deebsman1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Rubbish, what adds no basic "value" to their lives, Cosmas Maduka once said he'd rather wear an $80 nice and good shoe than a $500 shoe and that's a man am sure should be richer than her father.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by gbens2000(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
bettercreature:
Hard work pays

It's not easy to be a Governor
about?a governor buys 15m wristwatch for his daughter.and u say hard work pays.ie he didn't steal the money nw it's his sweat.i we youths are the problem of this country we don't know wen to castigate this leaders,hypocrites everywhere.they steal cuz we don't stone them.always blinded by sentiments pride and prejudice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by poiZon: 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
bettercreature:
Hard work pays

una follow me see hypocrite? if na pdp govr d zombie for shout thief, since na apc it is hard work.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by donlarbito(m): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
$50k is #15.7m
colebrent:
How is $50k 15million Naira? U beta calculate well...
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by truthspeaks: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Na Apc man so he z a saint
FuckTheMod:
If I have my way, I'll cut her wrist with the wristwatch.

Efcc should start investigating her papa o
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by tonychristopher: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
damiloladuke:
Abisola Kola-Daisi, one of the daughters of Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi took to Instagram this to show off her very expensive wrist watch.Abisola showed off a time piece made by Chopard, Swiss-made luxury watch that reportedlycost at least whooping sum of ($50k) 15million Nigerian Naira.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/oyo-governors-daughter-shows-off-very.html

Monkeys will not see anything wrong with this
Zoombies will not see the absurdities

But civil servants have not been paid

Will that watch she wears guarantee her immortality?

Nonsense
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by amtaken(f): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Zombie has spoken..

bettercreature:
Hard work pays

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by ichommy(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Spanner4:
Is there any difference with the watch of 150naira? Futility

NO Difference Sir
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by sinistermind(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
The watch doesn't look that price.

Every expensive time piece doesn't look expensive
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nbote:
Why exactly are zombies not asking how she could afford d watch. oh I forgot Ajimobi is an APC governor. Hypocrites

Don't be stwepid she is married into a very wealthy Kola daisi family.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by tonychristopher: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
deebsman1:
Rubbish, what adds no basic "value" to their lives, Cosmas Maduka once said he'd rather wear an $80 nice and good shoe than a $500 shoe and that's a man am sure should be richer than her father.

You can't compare both ..cosmos is an igbo man and a business man while the other isn't and a politician

So as you can see there are different orientation

With that amount she can empower at least 30 people to start up businesses with 500k each

APC the saintly people
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by truthspeaks: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
It's $50,000 nt 15k
ichommy:
I Ichommy Swear In Nairaland Magistrate Court.

1. That I won't talk about Nigeria Politics both Online and Offline.

2. I won't answer any mention/quote at Politics section that will result in Argument.

I swear on this day.

Imagine, 15K watch, My life My destiny. And you expect me to argue Politically. APC/PDP = Same.

*Weeping* I lost hope in Nigeria.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by tonychristopher: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
amtaken:
Zombie has spoken..

Hear them out ...they will defend that ...
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Don't these politicians warn their family members on the dangers of flaunting wealth on Social Media? I just can't understand this ....even if her father was stinking rich before becoming a governor ....does not mean she should go flaunting naaaah angry

damiloladuke:
Abisola Kola-Daisi, one of the daughters of Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi took to Instagram this to show off her very expensive wrist watch.Abisola showed off a time piece made by Chopard, Swiss-made luxury watch that reportedlycost at least whooping sum of ($50k) 15million Nigerian Naira.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/oyo-governors-daughter-shows-off-very.html
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Nyizogembi(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Will the watch show us when jesus christ will cum bak?

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Anwonspee(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Elosky20:
Can the watch, tell us when buhari will travel next time.
Bad mouth. Lol
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by emzila(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
colebrent:
tell us the exchange rate you applied to prove her wrong. $50k@#300=#15m, $50k@#320=#16m
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
gbens2000:
about?a governor buys 15m wristwatch for his daughter.and u say hard work pays.ie he didn't steal the money nw it's his sweat.i we youths are the problem of this country we don't know wen to castigate this leaders,hypocrites everywhere.they steal cuz we don't stone them.always blinded by sentiments pride and prejudice.
He is our son! Go out there to work your assss off
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by princeonx: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
colebrent:
Actually, $50k today is more than 15m naira.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Princehojay(m): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nonsens thread.............
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lol if she paid N15m for that, she better go get her money back
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
damiloladuke:

Good for them
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by uzoormah(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
they don cheat am
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by toshmann(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Watch is not exceptional; if they don't tell you, you wont notice that it's an expensive watch:

And the b1tch is still ugly tongue

2 Likes

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by maxwell767(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
damiloladuke:

does the watch predict sure number? Or Naija bet ? grin
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nyizogembi:
Will the watch show us when jesus christ will cum bak?

help me ask them o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Take Over Shekau’s Farm In Sambisa Forest (Video) / Lagos APC Crisis: Sanwo-olu, Ambode’s Rift Deepens, Avoids Each Other / London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.