Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) (45207 Views)

Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) / Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) / Abisola Ajimobi-kola's Baby Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by francisbarrack(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ema wooo Omo ale jaati jaati
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by anumide(f): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Her father in law is also a very wealthy man
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by preciousbibi(f): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
This is how some kids implicate their parents. Next thing now, when EFCC will start investigating their parents, they will go about wailing GEJ up and down!!!
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by mjswthrt(f): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
I just feel like crying,see how they are wasting our money
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Marpol: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chinese copy of Chopard bought in Dubai. Most Nigerians buy knockoffs in Dubai and try to pass it off as the real stuff.

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by brojoshua: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
colebrent:
How is $50k 15million Naira? U beta calculate well...
If post is true, her father and family should be investigated, perhaps she lives abroad and she is working and has a good job from where she earns enough to buy such things for herself. But if it is government's money they are misusing, then the governor should be appropriately punished. For there must be sanity in the country Nigeria. Thank you
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
mjswthrt:
I just feel like crying,see how they are wasting our money
Pls don't cry dear.

Am here for you winksmiley
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Trendishine: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
This is not funny, like seriously...nigerian youths,,wats goin on ?..i have observe that this politicians rob the country and Wat is the right of the ppl , punitively , whether by hook or by crook.. n yet still rub it on ur faces..without regard..whether directly or even via their children...this such things can boil the heart..not because you are jealous or have any form of irritating envy for them, but becos it is nauseating to see that in the face of this misnomer ravaging the society due to the greed and failure of this goon politicians, that has even led to the death of some, and extreme backwardness of the society, and untold hardship on their citizenry..they still rub the shit on the face of the Nigerian pple ignorantly and the pple of oyo state. even those in interior villages on tattered cloths begging for at least the hope of having clean or pipe born water to drink from (including children).....
kai..wickedness n demon-ism lies in the heart of Nigerian politicians if you check it overall. Their entire reason 4 picking up a candidacy ticket is to loot the treasury n enrich their pocket n family, not in any way close to serving the ppl sincerely ( with the ppls common wealth)...rather they wld throw out paltry trash in the name of minute intangible village works, n consume the rest. And fill the media and pple with lies that they is no money in the treasury or that the state economy is suffering repression..what baffles me the most is how we tolerate all this and even have brigands supporting them..it is mind boggling...pple without dignity for themselves..
how many times, my pple, have u seen any of obama's beautiful and well read children displaying a $80 wristwatch or neckless on social media in the face of America's economy.?..have u eva seen any of putin's children on social media? talk little on displaying as much as a shoe on social media (say little of Russians checking out the price) ? even in the face of their economy.?...can the daughters of the president of turkey, malaysia, china, singapore try this or even jacob zuma of south-africa wen their pple are suffering the kind of untold hardship nigerians, especially many in ondo state are suffering?.. or the politicians , children of mayors & congressmen seen in social media chewing dollars with their teeth and displaying it on social media, wen their society and economy is as crazy , punishing and totally insensitive to the welfare of the american pple as clearly as it is in nigeria u see today? and u think all will still remain well there.?...my guy, it would result to full blown war, if such thing is happening in any of this countries wyl they are suffering the exact things Nigerians are seeing in their country today...i say if the entire criminal politicians in the name of most governors, commissioners, senators,et e al find themselves near the government of that young north Korean president , pong yang..i bet u they wld have been far shot on close range, burnt to death, given a mass burial on one single hole n still chain their grave stone..believe me...i am an apc supporter, but this is crazy..n has noting to do with party politics...wetin she dey work?..make she keep am to herself.. the society is bad enough...na her type dey make kidnappers they pursue them for nyash.... Her father is not necessarily satisfying the pple of oyo state and they are not finding it funny..her displaying a #15,000000 million naira ($50,000usd) watch is making the pple think of a lot of things...
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
hell go burn ajimobi and raufu... them wards nogo see mercy

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Iyajison: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
lipsrsealed :-Xmaybe d watch will tel her wen wl end.....
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Trendishine: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
django1:

Don't be stwepid she is married into a very wealthy Kola daisi family.
my broda, her getting married to a wealthy family those not necessarily warrant her displaying those for now on social media..its quite petty..some pple are wearing more than that.. i dont necessarily condemn it..but my dear...her father is the governor for now, for pete sake. n a lot of pple are not necessarily satisfied wit him in that state now...its only natural for most pple to start relating watever she displays monetarily to her father, especially anything as expensive as that..pple cld easily understand the one she cld have purchased,relatively to her pedigree. as am not also suggesting she myt not be able to buy it..but for now..she shld keep it to herself..Nigerians are not critically happy with politicians in government now..escpecially governors..n relating certain things to them, doesn't necessarily go down well with the ppl...
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Elosky20:
Can the watch, tell us when buhari will travel next time.
i wonder ooo. People just dey waste money any how
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by betterpikin28(f): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
And the foolish fada did not pay salaries.
Is that not the girl accused of cheating on her husband and killng her concubine?
The same stupid girl,her sisters and their mother were spotted in a boutique in US buying seven pairs each of christian loubutton ,with each worth 1.5 million naira.
Yet workers are terrorised nd not paid their salaries. God is watching you nd oyo state is follow .
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Trendishine:
my broda, her getting married to a wealthy family those not necessarily warrant her displaying those for now on social media..its quite petty..some pple are wearing more than that.. i dont necessarily condemn it..but my dear...her father is the governor for now, for pete sake. n a lot of pple are not necessarily satisfied wit him in that state now...its only natural for most pple to start relating watever she displays monetarily to her father, especially anything as expensive as that..pple cld easily understand the one she cld have purchased,relatively to her pedigree. as am not also suggesting she myt not be able to buy it..but for now..she shld keep it to herself..Nigerians are not critically happy with politicians in government now..escpecially governors..n relating certain things to them, doesn't necessarily go down well with the ppl...

I agree with you bro, she is foolishly displaying wealth when many people in the state her father governs live in penury. Its a shameful thing.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by coolshegs10(m): 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
jagorinho:

i just dey laugh with ds ur comment, nt dat am insensitive to ur plight but when u said if he escaped getting punished while alive,he will rise again and get punished, dat really got me rolling on the floor.....but wait, u don turn ur governor to "mario" wey get many lives.
U think am joking abi? even if he refuses to wake up,his own will be worse than Agagu's own.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by preciousMI1(f): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
colebrent:
I understand you but even if it's one million Naira it's still high. some people for our never chop better food. she for do charity work for them as a Governors daughter.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by tonychristopher: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
but common sense aint common at all

deebsman1:
I concur with you in the area of empowering pipu sha.

Forget Ibo man or not, if u r foolish and greedy, u r just foolish and greedy.....has nothing to do with tribe

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by kizyalex10(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Seriously,i wonder why this country hav not cried to God to pass a wicked judgement to this politheifcians,immagine a state crying for the federal government to reduce the 18k minimum wage of a man with family,feeding children,buying clothes,thinking of building a house,paying school fees,yet they see 18k as too much.yet a girl,dat haav nt worked all her life,will go to the market jst to pick a watch worth 15 million.hmmmm I weep for this country.if u see where politicians or thier kids eat money,u might die of heart attack.they can buy a wine for 500k jst to pour. On friends,buy a shoe of 800k nd dash it out if the shoe is a bit painful.all because they re in public office nd the money is nt theirs. I weep for this nation
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by mjswthrt(f): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
holyFRED:

Pls don't cry dear.

Am here for you winksmiley
okay I wunt cry buh just get me my own 15m wristwatch
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
colebrent:

$50k multiplied by 300=?
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by blackprowler: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
African ape. They have no idea how disgusting they are to the civilised world. They try to be like their superiors by crude stealing. Africa is a tragedy

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by foriz4u(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
buhari: young lady how mach did you say u boat this yoor wortch? lady: ur Excellency sir $50,000 buhari: how mach is that in naira lady: N15m sir buhari: kai! this is kwiriation
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by noblegrex: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
The watch doesn't look that price.
I can't even buy this thing called wrist watch for 1500.most of those expensive things doesn't actually have shape.they don't look like it.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by EOOJ(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
colebrent:
and how is it not 15million? Na u supose calculate well o...
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by yunnyp(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
302x50000=

colebrent:
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by samlex21(m): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
I hope the wrist watch shows her d time for "RAPTURE"
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by tee4naija(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
colebrent:
atd current exchange rate of $1-#325 it is N16.25m.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by FOLLEY20(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
I think that is madness if sb could spend 15million naira on just wrist watch. There is God o o.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by oginga: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Can that her so called 15 million naira wrist watch compete with this thing?.

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bubu come and see kwaruption
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Awusa boys sold dollar today at #340 per dollar at alaba intl market, so the lady wore #17000000 watch as at today exchange rate in alaba
tee4naija:
atd current exchange rate of $1-#325 it is N16.25m.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juju Scare At Akure Federal Housing Estate Project (Photo) / President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) / Lagos APC Crisis: Sanwo-olu, Ambode’s Rift Deepens, Avoids Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.