Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit (47890 Views)

Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC / EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Can't believe this country is this rich!!! smh in utter disbelief.... mean while lemme continue my hustle...
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by globatop: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
How are we allowing bad history to repeat itself in this country, over 30yrs ago, politicians were caught storing naira notes in overhead water tank, now hard currency is being stored in septic tank/soak away.

When are we going to have a system that can prevent this occurrence.

It will not be out of place if public office holders are subjected to yearly psychiatric test, because these are real madness.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by obailala(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Seems like we're back to the Abacha days when cash money was stored in GP Tanks. God help us!
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by mikaael(m): 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
but where is Alameseigha...wen will he be buried?...hmmm I smell ratss oo
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by ZUBY77(m): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
What happens to photo evidence?
Fraudulent people. In this age when every fvcking phone has digital camera.

Snap the damn money in Soakaway with the woman or the man.. then we will take you serious.

Liars.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by hotwax: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
LaurelP:
Distractions everywhere.
When are we gonna hear that the value of naira has appreciated?
That electricity is stable, that jobs are being created etc.

AFter 16 years of APC. DOnt forget Jonathan spent 6 years. Or tell us if 8months = 6 years.

Hate filled

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by hotwax: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Acho20:
All dis money EFCC are recovering in who account dere paid it into

Mine
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Achuwa1:
Efcc,pmb,Lai Mohammed & media propaganda,.,
. Government filled with lies will end up bankrupting naija,,,
same way they accused metuh & now metuh is the one chasing them in court..
pls Efcc should stop doing there job on the media coz we are yet to see any conviction & the total amount realized so far in the daaukigate saga..
Efcc come to the media to announce $ while the country is going to borrow coz the economy is shrinking . Each day efcc goes to the media to accuse innocent ppl tht are not proven guilty bythe court of law yet of corruption.
intact,we are tired of efcc & this govt,..wish tommorrow is 2019 election so tht I can do the needful

You did the needfull in 2015 and it didn't work! So doing it again in 2019 makes no sense to anybody. Po.or wreth.ed soul supporting rich criminals. You are on the short road to H3ll.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by debson(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Name check.

The SW guys are trending here.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by aviazuva: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sai Baba.

Thank you God for this man
AVINAZUKWA
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by alpontif(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
What really gets me annoyed more than Thievery is Unintelligent Theft.

How can you steal directly like that?.....what sort of blockheaded stupidity is that not to cover your tracks very well like BAT and Co have done?

How can you stash billions of stolen money in bank accounts that are directly traceable to you?

Dont these guys know about Money Laundering Strategies and AML?

Have they studied the link between Lebanese Car Traders in Cotonou, Lebanese Car Exporters in America and Europe, and how Hezbollah gets Funded?

Dont they have any idea or links to Hawala Networks?

Why are these Thieves these Daft?
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by ChristineC: 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Where's the picture of the money underground??

I smell .....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by kgr8mike(m): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
In a country where many are suffering, few have chosen to linger the days of our sorrow.
We need a revolution
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by pimpo: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Iroh88:
Typical Ipod mentality. Even without looking at the signature, their comments alone reveal where they're from.

Had these Goats you people defend so much not gone close to our precious Yams, perhaps you wouldn't be talking about falling Naira, electricity or jobs.

By the way, who the hell is distracting you?? Did anyone force you to open the thread or visit the forum?? Why don't you simply limit your attention to those kind of news you imagine don't constitute "distractions"??

#all these Orubebe wannabes sef.

Mumu spotted!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by amobii: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
PAINGAIN:
So since may of last year when buhari bcame president the only thing i keep hearing is billion this, billion that. Like fayose asked a while ago, how much has d fg recovered, i mean like how much money have they recovered and if any, what are d monies being used for? Efcc keeps seeing billions and arresting people but no results. This corruption fight dey somehow walahi. Modified:: ftc on fp. I dedicate this to all d non criminal nigerians. They van try but they"ll never pull us down.

What result do you want again, efcc can't send them to jail except court after the evidence has been put against them in courts, so don't be too quick to blame Buhari or efcc. Remember its took those guys time to steal all those billions so don't expect the case in just few weeks. Aren't you happy we are the money back, imagine someone hidden 1$million in soak away.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by wazobiaN9(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Achuwa1:
Efcc,pmb,Lai Mohammed & media propaganda,.,
. Government filled with lies will end up bankrupting naija,,,
same way they accused metuh & now metuh is the one chasing them in court..
pls Efcc should stop doing there job on the media coz we are yet to see any conviction & the total amount realized so far in the daaukigate saga..
Efcc come to the media to announce $ while the country is going to borrow coz the economy is shrinking . Each day efcc goes to the media to accuse innocent ppl tht are not proven guilty bythe court of law yet of corruption.
intact,we are tired of efcc & this govt,..wish tommorrow is 2019 election so tht I can do the needful

Needful my ass! Your ought to be in jail sef for ur rubbis.h comment that all these goats are innocent. May you have upon ur head this type of yeye judgement when you seek reprieve from your oppressors!!! May your oppressors be judged innocent.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by AODT(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
PAINGAIN:
So since may of last year when buhari bcame president the only thing i keep hearing is billion this, billion that. Like fayose asked a while ago, how much has d fg recovered, i mean like how much money have they recovered and if any, what are d monies being used for? Efcc keeps seeing billions and arresting people but no results. This corruption fight dey somehow walahi. Modified:: ftc on fp. I dedicate this to all d non criminal nigerians. They can try but they"ll never pull us down.

Are you for real, am sure if FG goes all out and collect the cash from them, people like you will say FG is a tyrants and didn't follow rule of law after all ''they not guilty until found guilty'' abi!. The fact that they are even exposed is a good thing and maybe you can imagine where the country would have been if they did not steal these funds.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by RaptorX: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
dubemnaija:

Have u seen a patriotic thief before?
The people that built America the Duponts, the Vanderbilts, Rockefellers, etc the rubber barons were all patriotic thieves. They invested their stolen wealth in building America's infrastructure and creating economic opportunities for Americans, but Nigerian thieves will hide their money in soakaway pits or hide them in Swiss bank accounts while the average Nigerian languish. Corrupt leaders are a reflection of a corrupt people so we deserve the kind of leaders we got.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by amobii: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please efcc check ceiling as well, and any walls in their house, take the photo frame hang against the wall and see if there are safe planted in the wall with the codes. Awon ole osi.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
PAINGAIN:
So since may of last year when buhari bcame president the only thing i keep hearing is billion this, billion that. Like fayose asked a while ago, how much has d fg recovered, i mean like how much money have they recovered and if any, what are d monies being used for? Efcc keeps seeing billions and arresting people but no results. This corruption fight dey somehow walahi. Modified:: ftc on fp. I dedicate this to all d non criminal nigerians. They can try but they"ll never pull us down.
The war against the yam eating witches will continually be waged regardless of the opinion of you and your likes. We will remain steadfast in our support of the anti corruption crusade of this administration
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by brojoshua: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
onatisi:
If these allegations are true then all those implicated should be charged to court and if found guilty,they should be sentenced to death by firing squad. How can you keep 1million dollars in a soak away? That is madness!
If post is true, they should not be killed if found guilty, but what they stole should first be recovered, then many of their assets should be confiscated by the country in proportion to what each has stolen and finally they should be sentenced to various degrees of prison terms according to the gravity of the loot and position each one is holding or held in the country. And those who connived with them in stealing Nigeria's common wealth like their wives and children and office assistants' should also be lightly sentenced to various prison terms according to the level of their involvement. I believe this is the right judgment for such cases in Nigeria as they do in some other nations. Thank you.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by 989900: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
"Chisos"! shocked shocked shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by onatisi(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
brojoshua:
[color=#006600][/color]
If post is true, they should not be killed if found guilty, but what they stole should first be recovered, then many of their assets should be confiscated by the country in proportion to what each has stolen and finally they should be sentenced to various degrees of prison terms according to the gravity of the loot and position each one is holding or held in the country. And those who connived with them in stealing Nigeria's common wealth like their wives and children and office assistants' should also be lightly sentenced to various prison terms according to the level of their involvement. I believe this is the right judgment for such cases in Nigeria as they do in some other nations. Thank you.
I think you are very correct,I may have been to rash and harsh about the death penalty .i was just flabbergasted. But come to think of it ,how can someone with all those huge sums of money still be caught pants down?
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by martineinstein(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
ZUBY77:
What happens to photo evidence?
Fraudulent people. In this age when every fvcking phone has digital camera.

Snap the damn money in Soakaway with the woman or the man.. then we will take you serious.

Liars.
u are a kid with chewing gum brain
Do u expect efcc to release the photos for the public for u to see...efcc is not nairaland or lindaikeji.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by nemelove(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
My problem is that if Jonathan had won, all these cash discovered wouldn't have been. Instead, it would have been more looting feast of madness by these same bastards.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by ZUBY77(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
martineinstein:
u are a kid with chewing gum brain
Do u expect efcc to release the photos for the public for u to see...efcc is not nairaland or lindaikeji.

Mr Einstein, Do you expect all of us to believe that EFCC found $1 million dollars in a Soakaway simply because they said they found it?

Zombie.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by 1kinggy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
PAINGAIN:

All I care about now is convictions and jail terms... the full measure of applicable laws.
Enough drama.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by GOFRONT(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Our Money sealed under d ground in a saokaway...Feelin hot down there. If this is True, then I can bet dat these thieves can stack up our money in a COFFIN. Ordinarily one wuld tink it's a dead man lying dwn there. But dnt bsurprised it's ourcommonwealth in there!!!!! Let us apply d advise of German president..... Y'alredy knowamean
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by comos: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
onatisi:
If these allegations are true then all those implicated should be charged to court and if found guilty,they should be sentenced to death by firing squad. How can you keep 1million dollars in a soak away? That is madness!

pictures or keep quiet
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by kizyalex10(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Innocent soldiers re languishing in detention for refusing to fight boko haram with sub standard weapon.yet there re some pot belle monkeys that sat on top of the money meant for arms procurement re still not prosecuted.the use the money to buy thier way out.no one have ever been. Prosecuted for this.yet everyday we hear stories of recovery nd arrest then bail.naija I hail una ooo.but before thunder wey dey do press up go strike all this polithhiefchians.make una release dose soldiers.because all of una. No fit enter borno not to talk of sambisa.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Nosnos(f): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmm new ways to bank your money so as to avoid bank charges
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by sevule(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
PAINGAIN:

[size=13pt]Oh SHUT UP if you don't have anything to say!![/size]
Didn't you read in the article that $1 million was recovered from the soak away pit? Didn't you read about the money that was discovered in the air chiefs wives' accounts which is probably frozen by now?
Did you bother to read the article at all or you decided to rush to post something because you wanted to be the first to comment?
Please try reading an article first before commenting!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources / Wole Soyinka: Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Aso Rock. Gambari An Abacha Man / Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.