Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit (47852 Views)

Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC / EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by comos: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
sevule:

[size=13pt]Oh SHUT UP if you don't have anything to say!![/size]
Didn't you read in the article that $1 million was recovered from the soak away pit? Didn't you read about the money that was discovered in the air chiefs wives' accounts which is probably frozen by now?
Did you bother to read the article at all or you decided to rush to post something because you wanted to be the first to comment?
Please try reading an article first before commenting!

Pictures of stolen money in soakaway or keep quiet

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by martineinstein(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by samjadinero(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
These people no get shame at all.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Charly68: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Useless Retired Generals,they diverted money budget for war on terrorism & wasted the lives of innocent military personnel. May God punish you all in he'll.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Charly68: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Useless Retired Generals,they diverted money budget for war on terrorism & wasted the lives of innocent military personnel. May God punish you all in hell
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by sunneroman: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Baba God lead me to that soak away where my story will change wink

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Semper247(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
PAINGAIN:
So since may of last year when buhari bcame president the only thing i keep hearing is billion this, billion that. Like fayose asked a while ago, how much has d fg recovered, i mean like how much money have they recovered and if any, what are d monies being used for? Efcc keeps seeing billions and arresting people but no results. This corruption fight dey somehow walahi. Modified:: ftc on fp. I dedicate this to all d non criminal nigerians. They can try but they"ll never pull us down.

Any youth that is against this fight against corruption is insane. This is how the future of naija has been messed up and some people who are suppose to be angry are still questioning the efforts of the single person who is standing up to corruption. People like u belong not to a sane society but deserve a room in kirikiri. U must be a product of corruption for u to be critical of this admins effort at curbing massive stealing of our common wealth. Those that liked ur comment are also enemies if this nation who should never be allowed to near our treasury. Bunch of useless wailers..... One by one, pmb will deal with all ur mentors and naija will be great again. Useless and jobless youths.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Image123(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
And it is exactly $1million found. efcc operathiefs don share the change wey remain. No picture, no video. How won't they lose in court as usual.
The confiscated $1million should be put to better use asap like build something worthwhile with it for the good of the citizenry. Who confiscated money help?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by comos: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Semper247:

Any youth that is against this fight against corruption is insane. This is how the future of naija has been messed up and some people who are suppose to be angry are still questioning the efforts of the single person who is standing up to corruption. People like u belong not to a sane society but deserve a room in kirikiri. U must be a product of corruption for u to be critical of this admins effort at curbing massive stealing of our common wealth. Those that liked ur comment are also enemies if this nation who should never be allowed to near our treasury. Bunch of useless wailers..... One by one, pmb will deal with all ur mentors and naija will be great again. Useless and jobless youths.

Buhari should point out one FG project he is commissioned sine he came to power.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Semper247(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Achuwa1:
Efcc,pmb,Lai Mohammed & media propaganda,.,
. Government filled with lies will end up bankrupting naija,,,
same way they accused metuh & now metuh is the one chasing them in court..
pls Efcc should stop doing there job on the media coz we are yet to see any conviction & the total amount realized so far in the daaukigate saga..
Efcc come to the media to announce $ while the country is going to borrow coz the economy is shrinking . Each day efcc goes to the media to accuse innocent ppl tht are not proven guilty bythe court of law yet of corruption.
intact,we are tired of efcc & this govt,..wish tommorrow is 2019 election so tht I can do the needful

U are just as useless as ur numerous corrupt mentors....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by comos: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Semper247:

U are just as useless as ur numerous corrupt mentors....

Your reply shows how stupid you are

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Alexander001(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
modelmike7:
Thank God Jona and his party was voted out. They were all out to finish this country and the wailers will never see anything wrong in all these. Thank God for Buhari.
I don tire for those guys. how wicked of him to hide $1m in a pit while some people feed on less than $1 a day.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by comos: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Alexander001:
I don tire for those guys. how wicked of him to hide $1m in a pit while some people feed on less than $1 a day.

pixs or the story is false

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Godsfamilymemba: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
olatex25:
still wondering how These so call Effc trace money into soakaway where defecation are store.... hmm smells shit

it said while searching the residence they found a NEW 'soakaway'.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Alexander001(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
comos:

pixs or the story is false
sorry, you miss road? na me be the op.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by comos: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Alexander001:
sorry, you miss road? na me be the op.
then stop spreading fake news

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by RickyTan: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
comos:

Buhari should point out one FG project he is commissioned sine he came to power.

First things first bro. These thieves must vomit our blood money (in the billions that they so crudely stole from us) that way we can use d money for d projects that you are talking about.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by soty4real: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
THE GATES ARE TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION. I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY DASUKI GATE
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by jerecrown(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Efcc re also curupt jare
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by onos217(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
EFCC,I charge you to arrest them all!
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by rottennaija(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
PAINGAIN:
So since may of last year when buhari bcame president the only thing i keep hearing is billion this, billion that. Like fayose asked a while ago, how much has d fg recovered, i mean like how much money have they recovered and if any, what are d monies being used for? Efcc keeps seeing billions and arresting people but no results. This corruption fight dey somehow walahi. Modified:: ftc on fp. I dedicate this to all d non criminal nigerians. They can try but they"ll never pull us down.

That's why you have democracy. The process has to go through the court before any money can be recovered unless the accused decides to bargain.

Don't talk like fayose, you should be more knowledgeable than that man
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by ePUNK: 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
PAINGAIN:

Senseless

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by kenny987(f): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Iroh88:
Typical Ipod mentality. Even without looking at the signature, their comments alone reveal where they're from.

Had these Goats you people defend so much not gone close to our precious Yams, perhaps you wouldn't be talking about falling Naira, electricity or jobs.

By the way, who the hell is distracting you?? Did anyone force you to open the thread or visit the forum?? Why don't you simply limit your attention to those kind of news you imagine don't constitute "distractions"??

#all these Orubebe wannabes sef.

Continue calling and wanking over IPOB. All the generals and officers listed there how many are from the region u love to hate? We can see who the real yam thieves are...

Someone states her opinion and u come in to bash and insult people who have a different ideology from urs and desire to be independent and sovereign. Well done!
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by billyG(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Damayor12:

https://www.today.ng/news/national/78520/arms-deal-efcc-arrests-ex-cas-amosus-wife-recovers-1m-in-soakaway-pit
We can see d reason Boko haram almost overrun nigeria,while our youths,father,husband died like fowl on d battle grd,our pilots & plane falls frm d sky like roasted pigs.see how an officers wife hid $1milln in a soak away money that can employ 2000 unemploy youths left 4 d maggots to desecrate,Let us irrespective of tribes,religion,sentiment raise agst corruption & behead it once & 4 all.Thunder fire any corrupt Judges & lawyers,SAN & their generation that help those theives escape justice.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by lailo: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
PAINGAIN:
U pple are just shouting no result.If someone is accused and taken to court,is it Buhari's fault that they are still in court.If he just jailed them after only accusation without following due process,it is u same pple that will shout and call him tyrant,dictator and witch-hunting.Lets be patient,it is face by face.They are still in the face of investigation,accusation and counter accusation.The rot was too much and they need to take their time so that it doesn't end same way other corruption fights end under PDP

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by billyG(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Achuwa1:
Efcc,pmb,Lai Mohammed & media propaganda,.,
. Government filled with lies will end up bankrupting naija,,,
same way they accused metuh & now metuh is the one chasing them in court..
pls Efcc should stop doing there job on the media coz we are yet to see any conviction & the total amount realized so far in the daaukigate saga..
Efcc come to the media to announce $ while the country is going to borrow coz the economy is shrinking . Each day efcc goes to the media to accuse innocent ppl tht are not proven guilty bythe court of law yet of corruption.
intact,we are tired of efcc & this govt,..wish tommorrow is 2019 election so tht I can do the needful
ooo!not again,Y do fooool!abound in NL?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by nworanco(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
modelmike7:
Thank God Jona and his party was voted out. They were all out to finish this country and the wailers will never see anything wrong in all these. Thank God for Buhari.
Yorubas all the way! Look at the names yoruba names about 95%. Yorubas stole Nigeria to death, because Nigeria is dead already. That's why they insists on one Nigeria. Thieves!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by JaaizTech: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
PAINGAIN:

What exactly do we want as a people. PMB is doing his best to fight this age long corruption but yet the best some us can do is still to criticise him. What this fight against corruption requires is support. The fact that top military officers used the excuse of Boko Haram to enrich themselves was well known even before this govt. came to power. It will take time to recover the stolen loot, but what is most important is that PMB is taking the steps. When a Govt. turns a blind eye to this sort of corruption, then the corruption simply grows.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by naijagobetter(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
modelmike7:
guess why he chicken out after loosing the election
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by adusco(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Many of us that stays in ikeja have been talking about who could owe this diagnosis centre, you need to see the structure, the duration of completing it and the equipments shipped in in containers,not long we started talking about it ,thatwe EFCC sealed it,
I was thinking of submitting my CV there self not knowing that............

I pity the new employee.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by olatex25(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Godsfamilymemba:

it said while searching the residence they found a NEW 'soakaway'.
oooo thanks bro
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by truthisbittar12: 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
PAINGAIN:

we want finish the investigation then the money
retrieved will be transfered to ur personal accaunt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) / Who Is Nigeria's Best Minister Of Information Since 1999? / 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.