Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church (59825 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by marvelck: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2016
When a lady dresses like this to Church, what's really on her mind? To worship and listen to the word of God, or to advertize herself and also look out for eligible bachelors in church. Which is now a trend among most ladies who troop to Church every sunday...

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by nikkiking(m): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2016
winkWhat wrong with her dresses.

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by henrybomb(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2016
marvelck:
When a lady dresses like this to Church, what's really on her mind? To worship and listen to the word of God, or to advertize herself and also look out for eligible bachelors in church. Which is now a trend among most ladies who troop to Church every sunday...
Nothing is wrong in her dressing

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2016
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Emmatdayo(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2016
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Emmatdayo(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2016
henrybomb:

Nothing is wrong in her dressing
there is somethng wrong with it when u wear it to the church

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by firstking01(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2016
Aside from the top, ion see anytinq wrong wif the skirt as it's below her knee

9 Likes

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Emmatdayo(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2016
nikkiking:
winkWhat wrong with her dresses.
try get common sense na

58 Likes

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by pet4ril(f): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2016
angry angry
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Nichobabe(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2016
OP you toast the girl n she no gree? becos I no understand the bad belle

Nothing is wrong with the dress

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by nikkiking(m): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2016
Emmatdayo:
try get common sense na
Dash me one tongue
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by henrybomb(m): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2016
Emmatdayo:
there is somethng wrong with it when u wear it to the church
She is not exposing anytin tho'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Emmatdayo(m): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2016
nikkiking:
Dash me one tongue
go meet ur papa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Emmatdayo(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2016
nikkiking:
Now I know ur an authentic mugu tongue
rili? clap for ur self grin

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Okijajuju1(m): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2016
marvelck:

To give glory to God for making her fabulous.

You on the other hand are distracted by the glory of Gods work on her. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by agarawu23(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
When they don use all the serious guys do Sakara cos dem no get money na that time u go see them for church dey advertise their finished market with silly dresses that can make Noah get angry and end this crazy world once and for all.

Na their voice go loud pass inside church but asked them one verse for bible, it will take them days to get it undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by webmentorship(f): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
u safe how u take no say nah church she dey go

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by SurefireAsoOke: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
It depends on the church

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nothing wrong with the skirt. the ushers in my church will give you a shawl at the entrance, and lead you straight to the back seat.

11 Likes

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Swissheart(f): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
But for the upper part of the gown... .. It is cool
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Sniper4real(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
nothing is wrong with d dressing na

5 Likes

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
What's wrong with her dressing..hypocrite park well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nothing wrong with the dressing, I think op have a beef with her before...lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by dan9ice(m): 12:16am On Feb 13, 2016
All join. U they her mind?
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by chigoizie7(m): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2016
Na to just hit and run na. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Emmizofficial: 12:39am On Feb 13, 2016
Naija new pop breed drops his first debut single @E.W.E. CHECK IT OUT. .......... EMMIZ - MA WOBE (PROD. BY SNOWZIGA) Download here: /0IFoun
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by refiner(f): 1:27am On Feb 13, 2016
d top tho!

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Adonis3: 2:26am On Feb 13, 2016
Nichobabe:
OP you toast the girl n she no gree? becos I no understand the bad belle

Nothing is wrong with the dress

lol

I remember a roomie of mine in school

He was always insulting and yabbing a friend of mine I introduced him to(at her back tho)

Calling her fat and ugly

I later got to know that the girl didn't yield to his advancescheesy

#Adonis3
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Lovelynature(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:
Aside from the top, ion see anytinq wrong wif the skirt as it's above her kneeL
the skirt was meant for the top. So right and wrong can't make a right
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by firstking01(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2016
Lovelynature:
the skirt was meant for the top. So right and wrong can't make a right
Nope, in life it's either ur wrong or right....you can never be inbetween, it's either ur cold nor hot.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Lovelynature(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:
Nope, in life it's either ur wrong or right.
Yeah, but what do we call this? Wrong top with right skirt equals to what smileysmiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel / Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.