Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

This Guy Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of His Celebrity Crush. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Guy Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of His Celebrity Crush. (533 Views)

Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him / Girl Crushing On Falz: "Celebrity-crush, How I Wish You Were Born In The 2000" / Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of His Celebrity Crush. by GentleOhimai(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2016
"I am so much in love with Linda Ikeji but she seems to ignore me all the time because I can't afford a house in banana island. Please friends I can't take this anymore because I love her so much so I want to commit suicide. Should I drink this all to my death"?

Re: This Guy Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of His Celebrity Crush. by henrybomb(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2016
GentleOhimai:
"I am so much in love with Linda Ikeji but she seems to ignore me all the time because I can't afford a house in banana island. Please friends I can't take this anymore because I love her so much so I want to commit suicide. Should I drink this all to my death"?
His cup of coffee

(1) (Reply)

Olajumoke Becomes A Brand Ambassador For Payporte / OAP Freeze Shares Thought-provoking Post - Between Jumoke & Ayodele Unilag 1st / See Photos Of Ciara And Russell Wilson Engagement!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.