Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) (48040 Views)

Happy New Month guys, 13 days to Valentine's day What Are Your Plans / Hilarious Photo On How Female Corpers Feel Few Days To Valentine / Why She's Leaving Her Boyfriend One Week To Valentine! Please Read On.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Rotflmao
Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by menabae(f): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
chumaster:
You don't expect us to believe you, do you?
Meanwhile your Dp...infact I don't believe you.
Cute Dp though
u can't judge a book by its cover
Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
menabae:
Lolz my exes contact me everyday but wat do I do?read and ignore their msgs nd that makes me happy all the time.. #Yawn
you ehn. #bites_finger.
Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by kenoz(m): 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lol
Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by chumaster(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
menabae:
u can't judge a book by its cover
true but its content can be imprinted on its cover as well
Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by Samtexboily(m): 12:03am On Feb 13, 2016
me too Don book my space be dat o
Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by ijaw1stson: 12:03am On Feb 13, 2016
menabae:
Lolz my exes contact me everyday but wat do I do?read and ignore their msgs nd that makes me happy all the time.. #Yawn
hmm and your born a day to my birthday? October borns don't behave like that oo
Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by menabae(f): 12:40am On Feb 13, 2016
ijaw1stson:
hmm and your born a day to my birthday? October borns don't behave like that oo
lolz says who?I'm not october born oo
Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by menabae(f): 12:47am On Feb 13, 2016
chumaster:
true but its content can be imprinted on its cover as well
haaaa. Hmmm is well..

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by faruz: 1:42am On Feb 13, 2016
engrjosefz:
Just passing by... spaced book, for future use only!
is ur space available for sale
grin
Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by RitzyPrince(m): 2:32am On Feb 13, 2016
Lol....carry your wahala and go grin
Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by artsoft1: 7:24am On Feb 13, 2016
To get boo self na BOO-KAA-TA ;DTo get boo self na BOO-KAA-TA
Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by emmatosure(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2016
None of my ex can text me again,kerosene nd water no dey gree wink
Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by foriz4u(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
your logic stinks.
u r a typical example of a coward who is a victim but don't agree
Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by ijaw1stson: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2016
menabae:
lolz says who?I'm not october born too
oh sowee...u registered ur acct a day to my birthday
Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2016
foriz4u:

u r a typical example of a coward who is a victim but don't agree
you're an exact example/model of a person who think they have sense
Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ex's .ex's ex's .. Why is it so hard to meet a Nigerian without an ex lately .. People just dating for fun nowadays
Re: When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) by windeal: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hairy Women / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women / Some Dps Ladies Post When "Break-up" Takes Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.