Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,037 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics (9378 Views)

Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS / See The IED Detectors, Other Items Donated By German Govt To Nigerian Army. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by ebosie11(f): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2016
To be a soldier in Nigeria no be joke o! Here are some of the craziest routines that go on between the walls of a Nigeria Military Academy. The routines will determine whether you are fit to be recruited into the army. This is what happens in the Nigerian Army Academy in Zaria.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/check-out-some-crazy-routines-nigerian.html

1 Share

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by ebosie11(f): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by Destined2win: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2016
This reminds me of one of my friends who wanted to join the army. He went for the training in zaria and fainted during one of their trainings. He deliberately refused to be resuscitated because he feared they will coerce him to continue with the trainings

Ambulance na im bring am come back lagos. As im hear say na lagos dem dey, guy man jumped out from the ambulance and ran away grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by INTROVERT(f): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2016
Wetin concern me.... have you seen American and brit training... this one na play grin

1 Like

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by PAINGAIN: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2016
This is not training abeg, this is punishment. Abeg i no join.

5 Likes

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by psucc(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Yes I agree, it is the survival not only by the fittest but also the determined.

Well they have their choice to make.

2 Likes

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by smartbrain334(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2016
They never see training
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by Emmatdayo(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2016
and at the end, i will still die in battle? God 4bid
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by gbenga4sure(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2016
I hope confirm ambulance they ground,just in case person break im back,or neck.grin
But on a serious note,military training seems rough,rugged and painful even in developed countries.
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by Liberty101: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2016
Dats dagger in the second pix
The guy bad gan

#who no come no go know
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by HtwoOw: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
That's not even the beginning
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by Wesely01(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
This one Na Childs play now , go join Marine for Yankee, you still dey see faces now , that one eye you no go see.

1 Like

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by dubemnaija: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Buhari is training his soldiers for the North Korea invasion grin grin
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by jonathanOz: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Na him we come de complain for NYSC camp? No wonder those soldiers for camp go just look us shake head. I troway salute for all of dem soldiers
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by zicoraads: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
This is Depot in Zaria, for recruits. Although what the NDA boys go through too is crazy!
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by Aremu01(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmm All to serve my father land
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
[size=17pt]Story for the gods
Only 2 Boko Haram boyz will chase away 1000 Nigerian soldiers grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by MrEverest(m): 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
INTROVERT:
Wetin concern me.... have you seen American and brit training... this one na play grin
This gal self, you are always funny in an uncanny way.

1 Like

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by Nelkoko: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
I did dis in sec sch.... EX JAM...

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by OBAGADAFFI: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
This is no training, they are just impacting wickedness on them.

Most of them can't pass the US Marine Physical Fitness Test

3 Likes

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by ogoplus: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
e no easy o......

The more reason I dey give them chance for town....

They don't see anything wrong in putting a civilian thorogh.
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by gebest: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
MtSheeeew na by force to be soldier
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by minasota(f): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
I'm quitting ma soldier friend right away!
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by Karlovich: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Does it mean buhari underwent this type of training

1 Like

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by amiskurie(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
The first pic are of school children being punished tho
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by onoikenna: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
No wonder soldiers are mean
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by ovieokodhi(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
This not training they impact nothing into these guys that's why they can't even withstand boko boys
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by okpurukata(f): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Did I see them swimming in gutter? Hope am mistaken.
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by amiskurie(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Now I understand better

... That TO SERVE NIGERIA IS NOT BY FORCE,AND NOT MY FAULT SEF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by BUSHHUNTER: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
All of you morons just dey shout US marine blah blah blah...go ask wetin taliban isil dey use them do or better still go read about the vietnam war.

US Marine my black yansh msteeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by rheether(f): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
And they r all happy doing it.. God bless the NA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifedayo Abegunde Mobilises APC Members For Akeredolu's Reelection / N10bn Libel Suit: Ortom Seeks Definite Hearing Against Oshiomhole / Why FG Can’t Remove Fuel Subsidy Now – NNPC, Marketers, Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.