Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:30 PM

The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times (9176 Views)

Nigerians On Facebook React To Allege Imbalance In Recent DSS Recruitment. / Nobody Was Killed In Recent Attack In Nasarawa —police / Popular Nollywood Star, Nkiru Sylvanus Cuts Stunning Figure In Recent Outing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by postmann: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
JackBizzle:
You have an interesting OP despite the subjectivity of the topic.

What criteria did you use to generate the list of the "phrasemakers"?

Was it the content of their posts?
The length of their posts?
Whether they used big words?
Gbamm!

At 419pm. Let's put the OP on the hot seat. Now answer the qst.
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
postmann:

Hmmm! I see you took my advice on number ( ), since you considered leaving out the occupier for holding a view contrary to yours.

If you had done like you threatened , I would have come after you with my stick.

By the way, you came up to my thread, had a passing glance and went as quietly as you came.
If you ain't gonna comment on my thread, then don't visit.

@ishilove, you seem to act out the very adjectives the OP qualified you with. By the way, you re not the person in the empty bracket.
You aren't qualified. With just 2 threads and a handful of posts, you're still a meandering Nairalander who is yet to be fully anchored.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by postmann: 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
lezz:
Hehehehe, I want to top the list of witty trolls grin grin grin

Why would you want that?
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by postmann: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
lezz:
You aren't qualified. With just 2 threads and a handful of posts, you're still a meandering Nairalander who is yet to be fully anchored.

I wasn't talking about myself, you troll. I meant number (5).

Now you made me spill it. Crazy troll.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by JackBizzle: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
postmann:

@ishilove, you seem to act out the very adjectives the OP qualified you with. By the way, you re not the person in the empty bracket.

( prudish and sanctimonious but a
good writer still)

@ ishilove, I hope you are listening and following your own saying?

Ishilove:

There is a saying "if five people say you are drunk, you better lie down"

You are a good writer sha.....
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
FTBOY:
sanitised what? nairaland just got better without her. she's a troll!
you need to take a chill pill or two, she was doing her job.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
firstEVA:
I like ishilove, she sanitized Nairaland grin, i miss her. She wasn't intimidated by anyone. when she bans you, you can cry to high heaven for all she cares, we should have more of such fearless mods around cheesy

Back to the matter, Op needs to take number one spot, he is one of the best around here, my 2KOBO opinion.
Who cares about that list when I have your heart to vie for!

I have lowered your drawbridge already. Now assist me pull it down again to wade off intruders of petty lies and fleeting promise.
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
postmann:

Why would you want that?
To troll you out of nairaland of course
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by postmann: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
lezz:

And who wants to be an expert and established nairalander?
Or make your list? You are lucky you're a good writer. You just opened your chest for my bombardment. But alas, you're good in writing and qualify to grade good writers here on NL.

But don't take that as a white flag from me. One more false move from ya..... grin
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by postmann: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
lezz:
To troll you out of nairaland of course

You forget quickly just who I am, great troll. I will come and fight you with weapons which you have no defence against. grin
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
postmann:

And who wants to be an expert and established nairalander?
Or make your list? You are lucky you're a good writer. You just opened your chest for my bombardment. But alas, you're good in writing and qualify to grade good writers here on NL.

But don't take that as a white flag from me. One more false move from ya..... grin
Alright, white-troll, you've had your moment, you can quietly drag your hands out of your keyboard and lift it towards your nose.......you perceive the stench? Beleive me, it oozes through this platform and its choking me.

Why don't you learn to unfuck yourself properly for once. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by FTBOY: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
firstEVA:
you need to take a chill pill or two, she was doing her job.
that's your opinion

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Ishilove: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thank you, FirstEva. The way God made me is 'whatever thy hand findeth to do, do it well'.

As for the rest of you belly aching over bans, y'all can kiss my ass!!! Here's a very long middle finger to ya!! cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahahhhahahaha!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ishilove:
Thank you, FirstEva. The way God made me is 'whatever thy hand findeth to do, do it well'.

As for the rest of you belly aching over bans, y'all can kiss my ass!!! Here's a very long middle finger to ya!! cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahahhhahahaha!!
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by postmann: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
lezz:
Alright, white-troll, you've had your moment, you can quietly drag your hands out of your keyboard and lift it towards your nose.......you perceive the stench? Beleive me, it oozes through this platform and its choking me.

Why don't you learn to unfuck yourself properly for once. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dont have keyboards to type on. It's like you want a fight from me.

Have I told you I normally grant you 3 false move per day? You just used 1.
Now 2 more false move from you, and I'm gonna make the great lezz cry.
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
lezz:
[/b] Who cares about that list when I have your heart to vie for!

I have lowered your drawbridge already. Now assist me pull it down again to wade off intruders of petty lies and fleeting promise.

hahahaha
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
postmann:

Have I told you I normally grant you 3 false move per day. You just used 1.
Now 2 more false move from you, and I'm gonna make the great lezz cry.
should I go grab porpcorn and coke or what?
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thank you lezz, for including me in your subjective phrasemaker's list.

If you think I am all those unflattering adjectives which you have described me with, well then, that is most unfortunate because it shows how little you know this moniker.

For every dickhead that says shyte about me, there are 100 who think differently so I am not moved by the inconsequential rants of a few trolls who got banned for breaking the rules which I was hired to enforce.

I will never be a mod again because I left for personal reasons which a few nairalanders are privy to, but in my next life, I will follow the same pattern, and even do more now that I know the level of bile and insanity that fuels certain nairalanders who have nothing better to do than to follow me around and spew the same stinking garbage that comes out of their anus each time they pull down their dirty boxers.

Sticks and stones, tools... it will be a cold day in hell the day I give a flying fvck what faceless internet scums think about me. wink wink wink

Cayo nara wink

*unfollows thread*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by postmann: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
firstEVA:
should I go grab porpcorn and coke or what?

The great and revered troll only has 2 more lines to cross.
grin
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by JackBizzle: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ishilove:

If you think I am all those unflattering adjectives which you have described me with, well then, that is most unfortunate because it shows how little you know this moniker.

For every dickhead that says shyte about me, there are 100 who think differently so I am not moved by the inconsequential rants of a few trolls who got banned for breaking the rules which I was hired to enforce.

I will never be a mod again because I left for personal reasons which a few nairalanders are privy to, but in my next life, I will follow the same pattern, and even do more now that I know the level of bile and insanity that fuels certain nairalanders who have nothing better to do than to follow me around and spew the same stinking garbage that comes out of their anus each time they pull down their dirty boxers down.

Sticks and stones, tools... it will be a cold day in hell the day I give a flying fvck what faceless internet scums think about me. wink wink wink

Cayo naro wink

*unfollows thread*

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/3578359.jpg[/img]

@ FirstEva, this is the person you are azzkissing for? grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by postmann: 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ishilove:

I will never be a mod again because I left for personal reasons which a few nairalanders are privy to, but in my next life, I will follow the same pattern, and even do more now that I know the level of bile and insanity that fuels certain nairalanders who have nothing better to do than to follow me around and spew the same stinking garbage that comes out of their anus each time they pull down their dirty boxers down.

Cayo naro wink

*unfollows thread*

Hmmm lezz!

You've struck a cord here!
Now you've put her on the defensive.

Well, not like I ever knew her or got banned by her, but I got all the bellows of complaints against her.

But now, I think those bellows were cries for justice.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/3578359.jpg[/img]

@ FirstEva, this is the person you are azzkissing for? grin grin
She doesn't give a fucckk and that's so cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
postmann:

grin
grin
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by JackBizzle: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
firstEVA:
She doesn't give a fucckk and that's so cool.

Yet, she commented twice in defence!
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Cayo naro wink

*unfollows thread*
nice one babe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

Yet, she commented twice in defence!

guy, what's your own?
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by JackBizzle: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Cayo naro wink

*unfollows thread*

"sayonara" not "cayo naro".

Because they put you as one of the best writers by mistake, you now want to use special words you do not understand?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3396383_razzgirl_jpeg05cc0f5e109c0d5971a37ac28b6077cc

ftboy, come see wahala!

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by JackBizzle: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
firstEVA:
guy, what's your own?

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
postmann:

Have I told you I normally grant you 3 false move per day? You just used 1.
Now 2 more false move from you, and I'm gonna make the great le zz cry.
Is your little thread boring? You really have a big mouth for a rookie.
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
postmann:

grin
You're boring at this. Stop trying to sound funny. Don't you have a sermon to preach to us?
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by postmann: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
lezz:
You're boring at this. Stop trying to sound funny. Don't you have a sermon to preach to us?

Now you crossed 2 lines now I'm gonna kill ya! Call your peeps here on NL. They should all be a witness as I slam the great troll, lezz' back hard on the floor. It's going to vibrate bad!

Do you remember Mr Bawo?
Re: The Top 10 Nairaland's Phrasemakers In Recent Times by lezz(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
[s]
postmann:

Now you crossed 2 lines now I'm gonna kill ya! Call your peeps here on NL. They should all be a witness as I slam the great troll, le.zz back hard on the floor. It's going to vibrate bad!

Do you remember Mr Bawo?
[/s] Lame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Stop SPITTING On The Road / What's The Difference Between First Name And Last Name? / What Are Your Predictions For 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.