Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dashes Popular Singer, Steve Crown Brand New Lexus Jeep - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dashes Popular Singer, Steve Crown Brand New Lexus Jeep (1777 Views)

Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dashes Popular Singer, Steve Crown Brand New Lexus Jeep by Triton1996(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2016
http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/apostle-johnson-suleman-dashes-popular-singer-steve-crown-brand-new-lexus-jeep/

The Great Oracle of God, Apostle Johnson Suleman just dashed popular gospel singer, Steve Crown, a brand new car, Lexus jeep in their on-going 12th anniversary tagged Ebenezer 2016 at the international headquarters of Omega Fire Ministries, Auchi, Edo State.

The famous singer whose song, You Are Great, has become a national anthem in churches was a guest artiste at the glorious convention which began on Wednesday, February 10, 2016. While ministering on Friday, February 12, 2016 at around 10: 30 am was dazzed when the fiery clergy announced the gift and presented the keys to him.

According to the Oracle of God, “ its a promise I made to him when i was a guest artiste in his Pastor’s church last year. His song has blessed me and has become my favourite. And i never knew he was the singer until his pastor introduced him to me”

1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dashes Popular Singer, Steve Crown Brand New Lexus Jeep by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ride on Steve Crown.

(1) (Reply)

[serious] I AM SUICIDAL / How Did The Different Races Come About? / Ozubulu Killing:Bishop Buries His Father In Grand Style.See Reactions(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.