Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) (56793 Views)

Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by smilinseun(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Almost everyone seems to be attacking Nicole. How many of you can allow your mother to be drilled by someone who is older than you by some years and you will be cool with it
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Fourwinds: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chai.!!! d mother no dey joke with konjo at all..... at her age, na her son age mate still dey pound d congo
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Jossibest(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Guy u no get shame 4 eye? Na person mama b dat oo..wen young girls full all over d town
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Gmart22: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Iyala iyala
Meeloreh:
So let me say this story was confusing at first. Who is he to decide who and when his mother bleeps
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by raphoo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
End time
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Caveatemptor(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
This woman has been a club girl since her youth.
She has been embarrassing her son for ages.
Her mother died out of the heartache of her reckless lifestyle.
She was driven out of their family house in Iju due to her reckless lifestyle.
She has disgraced her son Frank for years.
She got pregnant for a French man who abandoned her and ran back to France years ago.
She abandoned her son serially and the boy was brought up and trained by the grand mother before she passed away due to the painof her daughters reckless lifestyle.
Drugs and sex are her passion.
The son will kill her some dayif they are not seperated.
Trust me,I know the historyof this family very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by miomio(f): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:
FREE IBRAHIM!! angry angry

He acted in self-defense.

Nicole is a cockblocking 27 year old biitchaass Nigga who still lives at home with his mum and wouldnt allow his mum get her groove on. angry

Ibrahim should have split his head open, angry

#Ibrahim should get a lawyer and sue that Nicole c-unt for damages. angry

arr u sure ua ok? put urself on nicole's shoes n see if u wld b happy. in as much as i dnt support adultery, the woman shouldnt have brought the so called lover to a house she shares with a grown up son like that.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by callmelanner(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
onadana:
[color=#006600][/color]

What does it profit you after killing him,you spend the rest of your life awaiting trial
Have satisfied my conscience... Don't think I can live with that anyway. Even if it is my mom & dad having sex, I don't pray to ever see them talk less of another man on top my mummum angry

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by miomio(f): 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
onadana:
How is it Ibrahim's fault,these are two consensual adults.What is wrongwith Nicole is he supposed to be the one servicing the mother's puna?

my dear they shouldnt hav done it in a house d woman shares with a grown up son like that. just put urself in nicole's shoes n see how u will feel. knowing a young guy of almost ur age sleeps with ur mum in u pples house.
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by CioAngels(f): 12:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Disgraceful mother, if you must, are there no oldmen. Shame on you, useless old fool mother.
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 13, 2016
freshvine:
Nowadays women sha.

If she is lonely, she should try marriage again.

If she can't, get a lover and get a rendezvous for your cravings.

She want to kill her son because of "illegal sex". The useless lover boy doest even have the capability to take the woman elsewhere. Imagine the wicked woman asking for out of court settlement.... Very mean and devilish!

If I'm the victim, I'll get prepared next time, club the useless sonofananimal to death and claim him to be an intruder
hope you know I'm not her son undecided
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 13, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Nicole is a cockblocking 27 year old biitchaass Nigga who still lives at home with his mum and wouldnt allow his mum get her groove on. angry

i dnt like the way kids comment rubbish on nairaland on serious matters like this. Dnt they have kids section or playground on NL? LALASTICLALA PLZ HELP THE KIDS OF NL, BY PROVIDING TREADS OR PLAYGROUND SO THEY CAN ALWAYS MEET THEMSELVES.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by peacengine(m): 6:55am On Feb 13, 2016
I suggest Nicole should organize his guys for a second round battle.
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by PweetyJbaby(f): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2016
I dnt knw weda dat thing btw deir leg sweet pass honey,dat makes sum people to be behaving lyk dog,abi sey d thing na food
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by stonecoldcafe: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2016
Okijajuju1:

I agree; for God sake the woman is single. She has needs and is free to date whoever she fancies. Nicole, would you have preferred for your mum to be with one married chief or to be entering hotel to sleep with her lover? You are 27. Some of your mates don marry sef. Pack out of mama's house jor!
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by freshvine(f): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2016
sonofananimal:
hope you know I'm not her son undecided

LOL.

Someone bears Adam doesn't mean that Adam has not existed
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 13, 2016
Rape and assault news is mostly from this region, idimu, igondo, egbeda, iyana-oba... Why na, government need to do something to those area ooo
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Okijajuju1:

just imagine, later them go dey shout "common sense". When truly e no dey common.......mtcheww
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2016
freshvine:

LOL.

Someone bears Adam doesn't mean that Adam has not existed
lol..

but if there is many ADAM and you called just one ADAM, the rest ADAM will respond to your calling!
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:26am On Feb 13, 2016
miomio:

arr u sure ua ok? put urself on nicole's shoes n see if u wld b happy. in as much as i dnt support adultery, the woman shouldnt have brought the so called lover to a house she shares with a grown up son like that.

Lol..

The woman is not Adulterous.. She is Divorced.

At 27 years of age, Nichole is a grown Man. He ideally should not still be living with his mother.

Nichole has no right to meddle in his mothers love life.

Nichole has no right to control who his mother sleeps with or not. The house belongs to his mother not Nichole.

Ibrahim did not go to that house that day to attack anybody. He was busy having a romantic encounter with his lover when her jealous son attacked him. Everything else that happened from there on was Ibrahim acting in self-defence. If someone attacks you, I would expect you to put up a defense.

So remind me again what part of my post made you feel I was not okay? undecided
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

just imagine, later them go dey shout "common sense". When truly e no dey common.......mtcheww

I don't have common sense. My intelligence is at a genius level and that my common sense friend is not common.

I will give you 1000 Nairaland recharge card if you can intelligently prove to me how my post was senseless.

Take your time and think it through.
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by nairamaniac: 6:03am On Feb 14, 2016
Meeloreh:
So let me say this story was confusing at first. Who is he to decide who and when his mother bleeps
maybe the sex-style he met was very disrespectful.
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Kelvinadimora(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Okijajuju1:

........Everlasting bastard
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by toprealman: 3:35pm On May 30, 2017
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmmm.. Reminds me of donald trump words ''All Nigerians knows is sex''

check my signature for ur customised wristband
The guy na presido now ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.