Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:08 PM

Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) (48470 Views)

Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame / Throwback Photo Of Simi Before The Fame / 14 Nigerian Celebrities Before Fame And After Fame(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Gozychuks(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Happy birthday to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Abukc(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jumoke maintain your champion,don't forget where you are coming from.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by chuksmad(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
That is my questionoooo, all this overhyping. Well na her luck
onatisi:
But somebody should pls tell me ,how is this lady a model? What qualities of a model does she possess ? Is she that beautiful Maybe there is something others are seeing which I am not.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Snoolv360(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Everyone God created, He created them perfectly. What you consider ugly might be beautiful in other people's eyes but be it ugly or beautiful, we are all equal before God.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Am so happy for this girl from a nobody to a role model.
When it's your time to be stinky rich no air freshner will hide your smell.
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by takuradua: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
malailayi:
I can see her gold digger husband
Shut up..... Na hin carry am for head even inside that bakery..... Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by aydought: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
malailayi:

Malailayi. I don't think you are right with this statement. If you have been following the story, they have been married with two children. While she has a child with her, the other lives with the husband. It is a prayer come true for the man, so don't destroy a good home with your statement.

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
onatisi:
But somebody should pls tell me ,how is this lady a model? What qualities of a model does she possess ? Is she that beautiful Maybe there is something others are seeing which I am not.

If Lupita can be a super model and even be considered for the role of a Bond Girl, then Jumoke is definitely a model.

She is skinny, tall, small teetties, nice smile and looks pretty.

Once her diet changes, her cosmetics and skin care product and her environment changes, her skin would start to glow.

That Chick could be on billboards advertising GLO and the likes sooner than you think.

Models dont all walk runways.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by takuradua: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
killercute16:
BIA Seun,is it not ok....We know that God has picked her call,even, they video chatted....i am tired of this lady's news popping up almost everyday.

Not Hating just pissed
More to come.... You'll get royally pissed..
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by onatisi(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
chuksmad:
That is my questionoooo, all this overhyping. Well na her luck
Bros I tire oooo. I see more pretty and beautiful girls than this lady selling pure water ,bread and even working on construction sites everyday. But one thing I can deduce from all this Is that when God says yes ,it doesn't matter whether you are qualified or not ,people all over will accept you and overlook your shortcomings . Congratulations olajumoke ,I wish you the very best
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by vroom(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
onatisi:

Yes there is something that u are not seen an that is GOD'S FAVOUR!

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by godoluwa(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
onatisi:

Bros I tire oooo. I see more pretty and beautiful girls than this lady selling pure water ,bread and even working on construction sites everyday. But one thing I can deduce from all this Is that when God says yes ,it doesn't matter whether you are qualified or not ,people all over will accept you and overlook your shortcomings . Congratulations olajumoke ,I wish you the very best
ur username 'onatisi' answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by onatisi(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:

If Lupita can be a super model and even be considered for the role of a Bond Girl, then Jumoke is definitely a model.

She is skinny, tall, small teetties, nice smile and looks pretty.

Once her diet changes, her cosmetics and skin care product and her environment changes, her skin would start to glow.

That Chick could be on billboards advertising GLO and the likes sooner than you think.

Models dont all walk runways.
Who is lupita? Who is ty hello sef? There is something going on ,all these seemed orchestrated for a particular purpose but whatever the reason isb,it is all working out in favor of olajumoke .
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
onatisi:

Who is lupita? Who is ty hello sef? There is something going on ,all these seemed orchestrated for a particular purpose but whatever the reason isb,it is all working out in favor of olajumoke .

The P.R bruv..

Thats all that it is. The Power of P.R can make a Goat a celebrity. Remember Paris Hiltons dog Tinkerbell?

grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Johnbosco77(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Psalm 126, Verse 1.. : When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dreamed.
Mr okijajuju, u don repent?? thought u used to be an atheist...
why quoting from the Bible
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by onatisi(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
godoluwa:
ur username 'onatisi' answer the question.
na soooo my brother. When the lord opens the door for man ,it always looks like magic and it confuses the wise. No wonder it is written that He uses foolish things of this world to confuse the wise . Because I am still trying to figure out what is special about this lady but I think the special thing about her is the favor of God
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by killercute16(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

More to come.... You'll get royally pissed..
Swerve and remain swerved
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by noblegrex: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ehyahh! I love such story,It makes me so happy. I felt so emotional. I just pray God give me the strenght to do so same to peeps and hope she does likewise.
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by bikam(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Good of u
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Bamz(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
malailayi:

LOL calm your tits. Didn't they meet before the fame?
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by onatisi(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
vroom:

Yes there is something that u are not seen an that is GOD'S FAVOUR!
this is the only reason . Gods favour. May it locate us all this year

Oya make I waka go back my apc vs pdp bashing thread grin
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by takuradua: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
killercute16:
Swerve and remain swerved

Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Johnbosco77:

It was the first thing that came to my mind when I heard her story.

Something people hussle for, get conned, sleep with multiple people for, hussle day and night for is what has just fallen into her legs without any effort.

She just happened to be at the wrong place at the right time and got caught on Camera, that made a whole lot of difference.

I am keen to see how this fairy tale ends.. I hope its a 'Happily ever after story', lord knows it would be cruel & tragic to return this girl to the slum after putting her in the spotlight like this.
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by takuradua: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
onatisi:
this is the only reason . Gods favour. May it locate us all this year
Amen.
At last was waiting for you to acknowledge that.
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
killercute16:
BIA Seun,is it not ok....We know that God has picked her call,even, they video chatted....i am tired of this lady's news popping up almost everyday.

Not Hating just pissed

Being pissed about someone elses success in the dictionary meaning of 'Hating'.

#JustSaying.
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by PBundles(m): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Well said.

nouvelle:
Sometimes you don't have it all and favour makes up for the rest. Looking at her closely, she isn't the prettiest girl on the block. Many 'finer' babes are still would-be models and hustling but obviously her time has come. Enjoy
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Johnbosco77:

Was about to ask oh ! Seems he has been arrested by Jesus just like Apostle paul smiley
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Eneze1(f): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Psalm 126, Verse 1.. : When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dreamed.

The most controversial Nairalander......so you can quote the Bible shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
nouvelle:
Sometimes you don't have it all and favour makes up for the rest. Looking at her closely, she isn't the prettiest girl on the block. Many 'finer' babes are still would-be models and hustling but obviously her time has come. Enjoy
You got it! When grace locate you...it will take you to where hardwork will never take you to.
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by killercute16(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Being pissed about someone elses success in the dictionary meaning of 'Hating'.

#JustSaying.
Am not hating on her nigga.
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by rildwanullahi(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Who is this Olajumoke?
Re: Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) by Intendy: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Time and Chance
Ecclesiastes 9:11 @ work

the race is not to the swift. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday / Kate Henshaw Celebrates 44th Birthday Today! Shares New Photo / Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.