Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? (35116 Views)

Apple Is Changing Its Iphone Naming Pattern For 2018 Releases / Why Pattern Locks Are Not Secure On Android And The Best Alternatives / Meet The World's Most Secured Phone - Gionee M6 With Specs And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Cutehector(m): 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
abimbawealth:

I don't use any of those...
Hmmmm, its allowed
lol Yea yea.

1 Like

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 13, 2016
D numbers too plenty for my eyes guy.
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Unibenstudents: 1:04am On Feb 13, 2016
COMPLAINT ON HARRASMENT OF STUDENTS BY THE DEAN OF UNIBEN FACULTY OF LAW

https://www.nairaland.com/2930628/complaint-harrasment-students-dean-uniben

hollowpot15684:
The blackberry 10 picture password is one of the most, if not the most secured securities for mobile phone that I have come across, this lock pattern allows you to unlock your mobile phone without been bothered on who is looking, it also allow u to select your own pics as a pattern.
This pattern is superior to Iphone Pin lock which can be look over the shoulder or its fingerprint lock which can be unlocked when you are asleep.

What is your take on this?
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by airsaylongcon: 6:58am On Feb 13, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
thats for pple who ve samtn to hide...

Being privacy conscious should not be misconstrued with having something to hide. Besides why should someone be sneaking a peek inside someone else's phone without their consent? Would you share your ATM pin with just anyone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Dexema(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2016
I like this one better grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2016
shitshappen:
And

U only uploaded screen shots of ur lock screen, u didn't put d shots of wen u were unlocking it.

I went tru them, u didn't unlock ur phone.
I hope u r getting me?

If u did, there will be a repeated pattern in all d pictures, now that's a proven way to hack d picture password. I've done it number of times.

Thanks though.... all systems are prone to breach.

Via a BB10 Device.

4 Likes

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by aoshi: 9:28am On Feb 13, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

U only uploaded screen shots of ur lock screen, u didn't put d shots of wen u were unlocking it.

I went tru them, u didn't unlock ur phone.
I hope u r getting me?

If u did, there will be a repeated pattern in all d pictures, now that's a proven way to hack d picture password. I've done it number of times.

Thanks though.... all systems are prone to breach.

Via a BB10 Device.
bro, isn't that the beauty of the security? when you need 7 screenshots of the unlocking process. All security codes are breakable, it's how easy/difficult that counts.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by xbee20(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2016
Pls, as anybody been able to figure out d unlock pattern of the picture posted... I bet you won't be able to do that till I become the king of my village coolPls, as anybody been able to figure out d unlock pattern of the picture posted... I bet you won't be able to do that till I become the king of my villagem....RoFT
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by arhziz: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2016
Djbaka:

That' the beauty of it. Someone can look from now till 2033, they won't still get your unlock pattern.

A friend has watched me unlock my phone for over a hundred times, but she still has to get my consent everytime she needs to use it. She hates that sh*t!

Honestly, Blackberry deserves loads of credit for this awesome feature.
maybe ur friend is slow. no offense
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by lovely17(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2016
There's still something called flashing right undecided
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by martineinstein(m): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2016
Retina scan is still the most secure

1 Like

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by maxwell767(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2016
End time security lock grin
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by woodfrank(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2016
hollowpot15684:

Fingerprints can be copied, ur finger can be used wen u sleeping without u knowing,

This has happened to me before. I was asleep and my finger was used to swipe and unlock my laptop. I couldnt believe my eyes when i woke up and found my friends gaming on my lappy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by urchbarbie(f): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2016
over secure dey worry the thing o. I had to deactivate it before I forget it somehow and I get lost trying to unlock my own phone grin

1 Like

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by nelszx: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2016
Here's another. Where's the spot?

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by monlawal(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2016
I totally agree..... Used it on my z10 back then
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2016
woodfrank:

This has happened to me before. I was asleep and my finger was used to swipe and unlock my laptop. I couldnt believe my eyes when i woke up and found my friends gaming on my lappy!
LMAO I can imagine
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Adesiji77: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2016
Mcbussy:
This is the plain truth...the only feature I consider spectacular on bb10 devices. I used dsame picture lock on my Q10 for almost 2 years and I always unlock it right in front of gf and friends, yet, it never got compromised.

A nemesis and bad news for jealous gfs grin

I need this on Android. Pattern lock always gets compromised over time.

Please, tell me about this picture lock; how does it work on a Q10? I didn't explore my device well enough...

Cc: hollowpot15684, Djbaka
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by edujandon(m): 11:57am On Feb 13, 2016
it quite simple just mark the number and the place(part of the image) the person drags it to chikina.

Checkout www.edujandon.com
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Egbon oluwafreshkid, walahi if them send u screenshots from now till 1naira=1dollar, u no fit get am. The thing secure die. If I dey with awon boys, and they request to listen to songs on it, I just play the songs and lock the phone. E secure pass white house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Lahotte(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
kolexepana:

Someone can also see you while unlocking your phone undecided
i guess u avn't used it b4...if u av u will knw no other living being can know it if u don't disclose it
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by larkz(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dontripsy:
Totally agree with the OP. The blackberry picture lock is brilliant.
I admired it so much that I tweaked it to my Infinix hot.

How did you get it done?
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by shitshappen(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
I still want to give u benefit of doubt. Here this is a the point where the fone is about to open

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by mrkels(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Take a screen shot of ur lock screen 7 times, and I'll tell u wat ur lock code is

Just unlock it once in front of me and in 3 tries or less I ll get the unlock pattern.

The stuff is so easy and people marvel whenever I unlock theirs.
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by shitshappen(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
And

Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by shitshappen(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Over to you, mrkels and oluwafreshkid.
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Nicolars(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
I'm lost oooo Can somebody explain hw diz tyn works
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Bonjezee(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
Where the guy now? him no go do am again? Freshkid, i'm waiting for you o.
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by spinoff: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
ikbnice:
security-wise, no phone beats blackberry.

True. Even POTUS agrees.
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by KingTom(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
twoondei:
I concur.

You can hardly figure it out if you didn't make the pattern.

But why go through all the stress if you don't have anything to hide?
one word THIEVES angry
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by Djbaka(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
arhziz:
maybe ur friend is slow. no offense

Lol.. none taken.

Have you unlocked a bb10 device with this feature before, without the owner's consent?
Re: Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? by tottinova: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
twoondei:
I concur.

You can hardly figure it out if you didn't make the pattern.

But why go through all the stress if you don't have anything to hide?

It's not stressful if you know the combination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic Over SIM Card Re-registration Deadline (photos) / Huawei Devices Will No Longer Use SD Card Slots As U.S. Sanction Continues / How To Use Special Writing Style And Fonts On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.