Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) (55811 Views)

Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) / Dino Melaye Was At COZA As Benny Hinn Ministers (Photos) / EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Mustay(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
With GEJ vs PMB, we've seen that the youth thingy really holds no water - competence sells any day, any time and at any age!

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by ElCule: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:

Someone is taking about how you should be involved in descision making of your future and you are angry, yet you want the elders to take you serious. Instead of putting heads together you are thinking of whether the messenger is APC, PDP, Muslim or Christian.
They hate to hear the truth. Thay are waiting for LAI to organise a press confrence and tell them how Ben Bruce stole $100thrillion when he was the DG of NTA and start jumping because their favourite meal has been sarved.

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
He was voted into Senate to make laws to change it not to log in to twitter and wail regularly

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by comos: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
raumdeuter:
He was voted into Senate to make laws to change it not to log in to twitter and wail regularly

I wish every senator comes on twitter such that we can communicate with them one on one.

Have you ever heard from your senator ?

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by tolexy007(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Elosky20:
biscuit illiterate
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
comos:

I wish every senator comes on twitter such that we can communicate with them one on one.

Have you ever heard from your senator ?

Whats the purpose of the twitter communication when the Senator Bruce would not move a single motion in the house but rather sleep and keep quiet

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Empredboy(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:
Parrot.
I pity u.
I will only take u serious if u can tell us how N80billion appropriated for NTA equipment went missing under ur nose as the DG.
I will be glad if u can explain why silverbird fortune skyrocketed after u left NTA.

Albino, be careful
whao u Don talk finish. Infact your brain dey there
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by blackpanda: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
This guy is nothing but a noisemaker and charlatan

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

Whats the purpose of the twitter communication when the Senator Bruce would not move a single motion in the house but rather sleep and keep quiet

It's very obvious you've simply joined the cacophony of folks who never make thorough research about an issue before commenting. What a shame.

Senator Ben Bruce has been reasonably vocal and making very sound arguments in the Senate but of course you have never seen it.

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ben Murray Bruce is 66 Years old..

Are there no youths in his constituency that can handle that his role? grin

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by hrworld: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bruce is not busy. I am so disappointed in this man. He his over 60 now and still at Senate. If he was given ministerial position at his age i wonder what he will say. Stays more on twitter to attack the President. Unfortunately presidency don't take him serious at all. He has turned himself to nuisance.

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by smartwilly4eva: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:
Parrot.
I pity u.
I will only take u serious if u can tell us how N80billion appropriated for NTA equipment went missing under ur nose as the DG.
I will be glad if u can explain why silverbird fortune skyrocketed after u left NTA.

Albino, be careful

As if he can do the same as UAE
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by comos: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

are you sure you watch Senate in their plenary sitting, in NTA, AIT, e.tc ?

Senator Bruce is one of the leading vocal senators in the house.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
He's kinda right though. But Nigeria is not UAE. Different strokes for different folks
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by tonychristopher: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
They (Zombies) wont see this, Why? because they are morons and zombies

They(Wailers) will ponder over this and make an informed decision

How did we get into this mess?

who are those that put bunch of Gerontocrats

Buhari is not a democrat but a Gerontocrat

We are not in democracy but Gerontocracy

Bruce making sense since 2015 AD in Present day nigeria

jonhemma11:
Read more http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/ben-murray-bruce-calls-out-buhari.html

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
blackpanda:
This guy is nothing but a noisemaker and charlatan

And this one is amongst the youths that are supposed to become leaders tomorrow? This is amongst the same leaders Ben is passionately making a case for? Obviously there's more hope for Nigeria TODAY than it is for tomorrow.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by tonychristopher: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bros learn how to write people off and give up on some people...That I have learnt ..so pls toe the line

dearpreye:

And this one is amongst the youths that are supposed to become leaders tomorrow? This is amongst the same leaders Ben is passionately making a case for? Obviously there's more hope for Nigeria TODAY than it is for tomorrow.

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Empredboy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Which youth this one dey talk about? Is it the touts that govern our campuses that call themselves SUG who can manage them self or going memory lane to when awolowo, azikwe, Tafawa balewa, gowon who were in there 40s. Tell me what those youth who govern our country did. Instead of him to move a motion that Oyinbo should come back again to colonize us because we were and still not ripe for independence

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
A careful look at most comments from the youths here simply indicates that the present old leaders are far better than the youths we have today.

You can predict the future of a nation by the actions/attitude of its youths.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by tinktanker: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:
Parrot.
I pity u.

Albino, be careful
he spoke d truth n u want u pin corruption on him. Dats d apc way we all know.

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
tonychristopher:
Bros learn how to write people off and give up on some people...That I have learnt ..so pls toe the line

My brother, sometimes one has to engage and attempt to enlighten these people. We are heading a dangerous direction.

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by babamadiba(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
jmichlins:
Judging by his own assertion, he should not be a senator since he is above 45.
na only u talk for here. God bless u. Let the thief keep fooling himself. I wonder y he didn't support a youth to contest in his position.

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by adrusa: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ben Murray Bruce wants a youth-dominated government when he is a Senator at 60 and hoping to be governor at 63. Let him first vacate his seat for a youth in his constituency. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by lifestyle1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mind game.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Ephemmm: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
chumaster:
the man didn't lie

What suggestion did he raise while screening them?
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:

Ipod? You just reaffirmed my point. I believe in one nigeria i also believe in youth taking up important positions in govt.

Bruce is not my senator neither are we from the same zone. But he says the truth. You can insult him all you want but he has made a point. It is left for you the youth to carry the torch. Even if he resigns and allows a youth to take over his post, when the youth starts to talk people like you will still come and insult the youth.
Stop responding to those misguided bigots, their thinking is stereotyped in one direction only.

My candid advice.

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by comos: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
adrusa:
Ben Murray Bruce wants a youth-dominated government when he is a Senator at 60 and hoping to be governor at 63. Let him first vacate his seat for a youth in his constituency. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

are you OK ?
he was elected.
He is saying that people of yesterdays cannot lead us to tomorrow.
Nigerian Youth should rise up and take the mantle of leadership.

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
The man is right about involvement of the youth in decision making. These old men with old ideas are worn out

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by TimothyNkenu: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:
Parrot.
I pity u.

Albino, be careful

Did you even read the tweets?

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Abayhormy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:

Someone is taking about how you should be involved in descision making of your future and you are angry, yet you want the elders to take you serious. Instead of putting heads together you are thinking of whether the messenger is APC, PDP, Muslim or Christian.

How young is Ben Bruce himself? Are there not younger people in his consstitiency he can feild and support for the senate seat he is occupying ? That guy is soo hypocritical. I would take his messages serious if he was a better person himself. I'll like to hear such messages from someone else, sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Victor Edoror, Others Visit Police Commissioner (Photos) / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One