Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) (55834 Views)

Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) / Dino Melaye Was At COZA As Benny Hinn Ministers (Photos) / EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
dearpreye:
It's very obvious you've simply joined the cacophony of folks who never make thorough research about an issue before commenting. What a shame.

Senator Ben Bruce has been reasonably vocal and making very sound arguments in the Senate but of course you have never seen it.

I have seen the senate sitting several times and Bruce is mostly quiet and sleeping in it

His job is to fight and make his case in the Senate. No legislative change can be made on twitter

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by TimothyNkenu: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
diasporaman:
Twitter parrot, national assembly dove. This man is just making noise and causing distraction. It's high time his days as DG of NTA be opened. Efcc oya see food

I seriously shake my head for you.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Ephemmm: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:

Someone is taking about how you should be involved in descision making of your future and you are angry, yet you want the elders to take you serious. Instead of putting heads together you are thinking of whether the messenger is APC, PDP, Muslim or Christian.

Even if he didn't have his way, what role did he play while ratifying their appointments? Ben is just an attention seeker who will be looking like an slowpoke in the House, but suddenly turned to Tiger on twitter.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by TimothyNkenu: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
BlackMerchant:
If Ben Bruce wants us to take him serious on this issue, he should resign and support a younger person to take over his senatorial seat.

I'm praying for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by uchwar1: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ben, how old are?
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

I have seen the senate sitting several times and Bruce is mostly quiet and sleeping in it

His job is to fight and make his case in the Senate. No legislative change can be made on twitter

You don't expect Ben to speak more the mere sake of it. And everyone can speak at once in the senate. He needs our support and he can only get that if the youths are well informed about the serious issues of governance.

BTW, was he wrong with his submission? It's found in wisdom that you agree with the truth, whether or not it's sayer is your friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by 2rutalk1: 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nigerians shia, even when someone is saying the obvious they must find a way to complain just because of political/ethnic differences. How will this country get better. Don't really know what you guys want. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
chumaster:
the man didn't lie
How old is Ben Bruce himself
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by moshino(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:
Parrot.
I pity u.
I will only take u serious if u can tell us how N80billion appropriated for NTA equipment went missing under ur nose as the DG.
I will be glad if u can explain why silverbird fortune skyrocketed after u left NTA.

Albino, be careful

Can you show evidence that N80b went missing "under his nose" as you claimed, or are you just another misguided 'Parrot'?

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by wallex1983(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Is Murray Bruce 26years old? What's he doing in governance if he wants to practice what he preaches? I heard he contested against some younger guys in bayelsa. Why did he not step down for them?

By the way, in 2019, this guy will be 69years. Let's see whether he'll choose not to contest.

Mtchew
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Ephemmm: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tochaigh:

That is not issue. He was voted in by both young and old women and men. The problem should be the age of those he appoints. Please think with your brain, albeit a tiny greyed out brain.

[s]Social media has the largest concentration of youths. With a single 'free' tweet, you can reach millions of Nigerian youths. What's wrong in a senator discussing government policies with his fellow countrymen? Because it is about your 'god', buhari?!

How many Senate sittings do you watch? Plus that is not the crux of the matter, the point is, is there anything specifically wrong with him posting about government policies on his Twitter handle?! Yes or no[/s]

He is paid to speak check the excess of the Executive arms in the House: what roles did he play to make changes while screening these ministers if I may ask you?

Bruce, who always look like a slowpoke in the House, but always turns out to be a Tiger on the twitter can only brainwashed gullible Nigerians like you.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by comos: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ephemmm:

Even if he didn't have his way, what role did he play while ratifying their appointments? Ben is just an attention seeker who will be looking like an slowpoke in the House, but suddenly turned to Tiger on twitter.

but he has successfully passed his message across
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Jesona(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
It is rather unfortunate that the youths of today, that should be sober about this message are the same people attacking the messenger. When are we ever ready as youths in this country to take our place?

3 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by 12345DKO(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sorry to say, but this man is a joke. In fact he will pass as the joke of the century.
He should please mention one member of his brother, GEJ's cabinet who was a youth. If he is so pained, he has every oppourtunity to right the wrong by proposing a bill on the floor of the red chamber and stop all these his twitter rants.
He should first start from his party PDP before attacking another, after all they say CHARITY BEGINS FROM HOME.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
comos:

but he has successfully passed his message across

And I'm sure that's the most important thing here. The foolish youths are at liberty to wallow in deliberate stupidity and misery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Montaque(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:
Parrot.
I pity u.
I will only take u serious if u can tell us how N80billion appropriated for NTA equipment went missing under ur nose as the DG.
I will be glad if u can explain why silverbird fortune skyrocketed after u left NTA.

Albino, be careful

It's not difficult to know that Government's agencies hardly fare better than private organization.
it's a credit to the man and a discredit to those who are against privatization.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by blazetitov: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
He is just been silly. So UAE is progressing better than Nigeria because the have a 22 year old as Minister of sport? Warped thinking that can only be gotten from Taniods!
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Montaque(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
12345DKO:
Sorry to say, but this man is a joke. In fact he will pass as the joke of the century.
He should please mention one member of his brother, GEJ's cabinet who was a youth. If he is so pained, he has every oppourtunity to right the wrong by proposing a bill on the floor of the red chamber and stop all these his twitter rants.
He should first start from his party PDP before attacking another, after all they say CHARITY BEGINS FROM HOME.

What he just said, is it true? that's what you should occupy urself with.
except if u want to fulfill ur quota for today's blame for gej

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
comos:

are you sure you watch Senate in their plenary sitting, in NTA, AIT, e.tc ?

Senator Bruce is one of the leading vocal senators in the house.

Based on this particilar argument. Bruce is in his 60's the right thing to do would have been to quit his position for a younger person

They say practise what you preach when would Senator Bruce start that
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Ephemmm: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
comos:

[s]but he has successfully passed his message across[/s]

And how does this eraze the fact that he is a dormant Senator in the House, but active on twitter if I may ask? He should resign first if he truly want to practice what he preaches.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by comos: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
12345DKO:

GEJ era is passed, we are talking about present

THE YOUTH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by hamilton62(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:

The last time i checked, Ben Bruce was a Senator Fed republic of Nig.
He shld table that in next senate sitting not twitterpage
Then you should go back to the pre-medieval era... Stop using IT products and continue farming with hoes and cutlass only... Why are people like you so angrily and backward oldies?
You caress and strongly hold development but too dull to work towards it, that's what we call "OhOh'/"Owo" when I was in school...Laziness: food is ready come and eat but don't work typifies your personality.
I'm sorry, I see your age is your problem... #PrematureAdult with hollow wit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by imohchard(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dude dont throw the baby with the bath water
kenonze:
Parrot.
I pity u.

Albino, be careful
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
After reading most of the comments, I can only say one thing for sure....Nigeria is divided into two political parties. And I mean all Nigerians. To the extent even if you say smtin good, if u doing belong to their party, its wrong.

Make una carry on....
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by foldl: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
I can suggest two people that shouldn't be ministers in this administration. The first is that old man from Oyo who said he didn't want to speak ill of Boko Haram because he was scared for his life and the other one whose name rhymes with lie. That doesn't mean I don't believe that Buhari was the lesser evil and so the best choice in the last elections.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by comos: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
blazetitov:
He is just been silly. So UAE is progressing better than Nigeria because the have a 22 year old as Minister of sport? Warped thinking that can only be gotten from Taniods!

are you comparing UAE with Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
The twitter warrior and his uncommon sense, bet me, in a decade time, this man will come contesting for president
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
dearpreye:
You don't expect Ben to speak more the mere sake of it. And everyone can speak at once in the senate. He needs our support and he can only get that if the youths are well informed about the serious issues of governance.

BTW, was he wrong with his submission? It's found in wisdom that you agree with the truth, whether or not it's sayer is your friend.

He already got the support thats why he was voted, and he was voted to make changes in the SENATE FLOOR not on twitter

Whats wrong with his submission is like asking "Whats wrong a prostitute preaching about moral decadence"

Bruce is over 60. He should show by example and give his post to a younger person
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by comos: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ephemmm:

And how does this eraze the fact that he is a dormant Senator in the House, but active on twitter if I may ask? He should resign first if he truly want to practice what he preaches.

Yeye dey smell.

He is telling you to stand and take up your mantle, you are busy supporting Old politicians that are destroying your future
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Phobia1: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:

Someone is taking about how you should be involved in descision making of your future and you are angry, yet you want the elders to take you serious. Instead of putting heads together you are thinking of whether the messenger is APC, PDP, Muslim or Christian.
If d youth really nids dose positions, dey wil speak for dem selfs. Not from d mouth of anoda old shit dat cannot even put forward his own son to b a senator he is enjoin now. #Modafuka
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by hamilton62(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:

The last time i checked, Ben Bruce was a Senator Fed republic of Nig.
He shld table that in next senate sitting not twitterpage
Then you should go back to the pre-medieval era... Stop using IT products and continue farming with hoes and cutlass only... Why are people like you so angrily and backward oldies?
You caress and strongly hold development but too dull to work towards it, that's what we call "OhOh'/"Owo" when I was in school...Laziness: food is ready come and eat but don't work typifies your personality.It's good in western world but not good here because it's coming from the fingers of a man you hate more than devil even when he means you (sorry, I've forgotten you are too old that's why you are defending yourself and colleagues) you grandchildren well.
I'm sorry, I see your age is your problem... #PrematureAdult with hollow wit.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by 12345DKO(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jesona:
It is rather unfortunate that the youths of today, that should be sober about this message are the same people attacking the messenger. When are we ever ready as youths in this country to take our place?
What some of us is saying is that he should stop all these twitter rants and do the following since he has the opportunity as a serving senator:
(1) Correct this abnormality by presenting a bill on the floor of the house.
(2) Practice what he is preaching by vacating his seat and give room for a youth to represent his constituency.
(3) Propose to all PDP Governors to appoint youths as commissioners i.e begin the charity at home. etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC / Muhammad Abacha Wins Kano PDP Governorship Primary / Obaseki Discloses ‘the Bottom Line’ Of His Quarrel With Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.