Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:44 PM

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) (55742 Views)

Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) / Dino Melaye Was At COZA As Benny Hinn Ministers (Photos) / EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by limitless777(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:

Someone is taking about how you should be involved in descision making of your future and you are angry, yet you want the elders to take you serious. Instead of putting heads together you are thinking of whether the messenger is APC, PDP, Muslim or Christian.

Abi o bros. this guys are pathetic in fact only got me shedding tears of disbelief and despair. bukola saraki and his dad screened audu ogbe for ministerial positions back to back. who is sure bukola's son wont screen him ib another few years to come.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by sucess001(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
arresa:
Of what relevance was the worthless twitter constituency senator's age when he was the DG of NTA and ran NTA to the ground while his own silverbird grew with malla and cinemas?

Below are pictures from bayelsa in today's premium times news. Bayelsa stinks.

Spend more time worrying about your dying and stinking constituency instead of camping out on twitter spewing rubbish.

he speaks the truth....

and when he was dg nta...NTA did very well...it got modernised.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
GooseBaba:

Is it not his constitutional right to contest.. Sometimes I wonder if the likes of you actually read what you write.

The question you should be asking is would the youth be viable enough to challenge him come election day.? How can we do that if we do not see ourselves as a force to be reckoned with...
you just said it, it's a constitutional right to contest..
so why ranting about others right to contest or be appointed to rule
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
I am LaRoyalHighness and I just want to make common sense
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by yemivictor: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:
Parrot.
I pity u.
I will only take u serious if u can tell us how N80billion appropriated for NTA equipment went missing under ur nose as the DG.
I will be glad if u can explain why silverbird fortune skyrocketed after u left NTA.

Albino, be careful

Bros, you took those words right out of my mouth.

Don't worry, i'm sure his dossier is being reviewed already.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by 12345DKO(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
GooseBaba:

I. Agree, he should be doing this things within his political party. But the overwhelming discussion that we are not having on this thread is how we can empower ourselves without waiting for a messiah in form of a politician or wealthy citizens. I can argue that majority of Nigerian youth do not know the duties of their local government chairpersons..
Yes we youths should be discussing how we can empower ourselves but tribal and political divide won't let us reason in this direction.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by GooseBaba: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
dazzlingd:

you just said it, it's a constitutional right to contest..
so why ranting about others right to contest or be appointed to rule

*sign *.... Whose case was he championing..? In order to promote an idea one has to point out the flaw in the system. How can you miss this..?
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by CharllyKween(f): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Senator common sense why didn't u allow a youth run for d Senate in ur constituency.. Common sense indeed All of u are d same... God should save Nigeria from Bad leaders..Amen
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by 12345DKO(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
GooseBaba:

I. Agree, he should be doing this things within his political party. But the overwhelming discussion that we are not having on this thread is how we can empower ourselves without waiting for a messiah in form of a politician or wealthy citizens. I can argue that majority of Nigerian youth do not know the duties of their local government chairpersons..
Yes we should be discussing how we can empower ourselves as youths but we have allowed ourselves to be divided along political and tribal line which is the very thing these politicians want so that we won't be United and fight their wrong ideologies.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
comos:

He is telling you to stand and take up your mantle, you are busy supporting Old politicians that are destroying your future
Tell me how much credibility 'we youths' have shown so far, that depicts we are better off those corrupt old politicians? Most of Our youths in politics don't even understand what leadership entails, rather they see it as a game, like these failed generation of old men.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by GooseBaba: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

Did youths vote to get their footprints in the corridor of power? or they voted to get change

Is Jonathan not younger than Buhari yet youths voted Buhari

You're missing the point. To cast your vote is a constitutional right. To agitate for change is a human rights.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
GooseBaba:

You're missing the point. To cast your vote is a constitutional right. To agitate for change is a human rights.

The point of the thread is a Senator leaving his duties as a voted senator which is making laws tochange things instead of that he is twittering away
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
I love number 10. It's simple truth
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
GooseBaba:

*sign *.... Whose case was he championing..? In order to promote an idea one has to point out the flaw in the system. How can you miss this..?
what are u saying? what's the pressing issue that we need to address..? is it the age of our leaders or the development, unity and progress of our nation that is at stake.. Nigeria is a third world underdeveloped country with high level of poverty and illiteracy, Insecurity, lack of social amenities and modern facilities and what a senator is fighting for and concerned about is the age of the leaders.
Youths occupying government positions won't solve our problems. Poverty, illiteracy, diseases, backwardness, insecurity still persists. The youths are the ones to build this nation from innovations, hard work, creativity, being good at what they do, role models and good ambassadors of the country. If the youths are well empowered and they are self motivated, the country will definitely progress. But so sad the youths are more divided than their leaders, religious and tribal differences, cheap means to wealth.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by demolinka(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
His assertion is fundamentally flawed. A govt cabinet filled with youths will not guarantee change - history has established that. Although he makes some sort of sense, what he should be advocating now is appointment by merit. It shouldn't matter the age, sex, tribe, or gender of the person, as long as he/she can get the job done. Even developed countries still vote aged peeps, and they keep developing, so what is wrong with Nigeria doing such?

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by GooseBaba: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
CharllyKween:
Senator common sense why didn't u allow a youth run for d Senate in ur constituency.. Common sense indeed All of u are d same... God should save Nigeria from Bad leaders..Amen

I just have to ask.... Where was this god when bad leaders were voted or appointed to office...
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by montelota: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Your type hardly progress in life cos you sound like a big foolish enemy of progress
kenonze:
Parrot.
I pity u.
I will only take u serious if u can tell us how N80billion appropriated for NTA equipment went missing under ur nose as the DG.
I will be glad if u can explain why silverbird fortune skyrocketed after u left NTA.

Albino, be careful
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by mrphate(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
i love this mans charisma and his #commonsense...lets bet some youth won't concur with what he's saying and they are just the biggest problem this country is facing...#besmart support Ben Bruce's common sense campaign
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
montelota:
Your type hardly progress in life cos you sound like a big foolish enemy of progress

You are a misbegotten
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ben Bruce is 60 years old.
It's rather absurd he's complaining youths are not being included in government. Does he think he's a youth or what?
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by GooseBaba: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
dazzlingd:

what are u saying? what's the pressing issue that we need to address..? is it the age of our leaders or the development, unity and progress of our nation that is at stake.. Nigeria is a third world underdeveloped country with high level of poverty and illiteracy, Insecurity, lack of social amenities and modern facilities and what a senator is fighting for and concerned about is the age of the leaders.
Youths occupying government positions won't solve our problems. Poverty, illiteracy, diseases, backwardness, insecurity still persists

All you've mentioned. Are they peculiar to Nigeria.? There's a problem and an elected official is talking about it. And you're saying he should worry about another problem. In no way is he advocating for overwhelming presence of youth in government. But infusing fresh thought process in the system seems like a good movement that would yield positive results in 10 to 20 yrs.... But the likes of you are only looking at the now. Forgetting that if we get out acts together (youth inclusion in government) kids born today might see less of what you mentioned up there...
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by GooseBaba: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

The point of the thread is a Senator leaving his duties as a voted senator which is making laws tochange things instead of that he is twittering away

Lol......that's not the point and you know it...
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by GooseBaba: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
demolinka:
His assertion is fundamentally flawed. A govt cabinet filled with youths will not guarantee change - history has established that. Although he makes some sort of sense, what he should be advocating now is appointment by merit. It shouldn't matter the age, sex, tribe, or gender of the person, as long as he/she can get the job done. Even developed countries still vote aged peeps, and they keep developing, so what is wrong with Nigeria doing such?

Why do you guys like adding your own version to a story just to make a point. Where did he advocate for overwhelming presence of youth in government/cabinet....
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Kelliebright(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:

Someone is taking about how you should be involved in descision making of your future and you are angry, yet you want the elders to take you serious. Instead of putting heads together you are thinking of whether the messenger is APC, PDP, Muslim or Christian.
nice one bro. pls lecture this youths...
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by openmine(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
NobleAngell:
Hmmm Ben is at it again. Looks like he had alot on his mind before he became senator. So he is offloading them 1 spew at a time. I think FFK has handed the baton to him.
he is only trying to make a point or stake a claim 4 the youths who have been misguided and hoodwinked...it has absolutely nothing 2 do with party inclinations.... he just made #commonsense
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by demolinka(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
GooseBaba:

Why do you guys like adding your own version to a story just to make a point. Where did he advocate for overwhelming presence of youth in government/cabinet....
Bro read his post well na, abi u no get mb? Stating the notion explicitly would have been superfluous.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by ogahope(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:
Parrot.
I pity u.

Albino, be careful
Don't b blinded by partisan politics. Our Senator raised fundamental issues dt need to taken seriously. Come to think of it, when will d 2moro come, When our ancestors keep on coming out of retirement to rule nd head ministries?

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
ogahope:

Don't b blinded by partisan politics. Our Senator raised fundamental issues dt need to taken seriously. Come to think of it, when will d 2moro come, When our ancestors keep on coming out of retirement to rule nd head ministries?

The youths that decorated Senator Buruji Kashamo, a wanted drug baron on US list

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by GooseBaba: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
ogahope:

Guy you don craze.. @our ancestors... grin grin
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by wirinet(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:

The youths that decorated Senator Buruji Kashamo, a wanted drug baron on US list

You forgot Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha (YEAA).

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by AgentOfAllah: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
This guy is no more than a rabble-rouser. He was one of the senators who participated in the screening exercise. If age was such an issue for him, why did he not raise it during the screening? I mean, I watched the whole exercise, and he was as silent as a graveyard, even ocassionally giving the "Elderly ministers" obsequious hi-fives like a sycophant. Also, he was born in 1956, that makes him 60 years. So if he truly wishes to champion youth governance, I wonder why he didn't opt to support a young person to represent Bayelsa east as opposed to running for the seat himself. As you can see, he's also a hypocrite, in addition to being a demagogue.

This guy should stop grandstanding in the public square and go back to make a difference in the chamber...you know, that place where he was actually elected to make an impact in.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by engineerboat(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

**** can't read and comprehend iPod, I don't remember mentioning apc, bbc, pdp or eyz so Keep quiet.

And going by your logic, shouldn't the hypocritical twitter constituency senator and the governor of Bayelsa resign and allow young folks take over since the state is poorly managed and stinking with trash?...

What's stopping the hypocrite from stepping down for young folks in bayelsa to take over from his old and lazy assx.?

arakunrin yi, se ariwo biafra ko ni se o bayi,

nitori iwo ko mo oun miran ju biafra lo.
I will not be suprise if u call me bifra too, wahala tire ni, iwo lo lenu re, sugbon mo wipe gbogbo eniyan ko ni yio lo ona kan pelu re.
Let that sink into ur aisha buhari formated brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Why Buhari Sacked Buratai, Other Service Chiefs - Daily Trust / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.