Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,928 members, 7,799,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? (26953 Views)

Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior / 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by placeofallure(f): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Aminat508:
Mine was Ereyepe cheesy

Don't mind OP, he just forgot to put girls' plays. These are all boys' parole. I used to do "ere yepe" too, mother and father acting, mould with sand and Plasticine, ten-ten, suwe and all these clapping and singing games. Childhood was sweeter then surely.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by hydeehip(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
All !!!!!
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by shearer1982(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
All of the above.!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Aminat508(f): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
placeofallure:

Don't mind OP, he just forgot to put girls' plays. These are all boys' parole. I used to do "ere yepe" too, mother and father acting, mould with sand and Plasticine, ten-ten, suwe and all these clapping and singing games. Childhood was sweeter then surely.
yea u re right. Cooking with Sand and soup with different kinds of leave... Chai grin u remember tinko tinko?
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by saheedbadmus(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
oboy i don old oo...cos i did 1 2 3 4...chai..
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by onatisi(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Table soccer and tyre tyre my moto grin
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Saladin25(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
All. I did everything. Any guy that never participated in all these games never enjoyed childhood. Is either you are an ajebo or an indomie generation.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by onatisi(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
placeofallure:

This really got me cracking , especially the mummy and daddy game .
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by sheettle(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lol! I did not do rubber that much. Talk about Kòrò Cashew (Cashew Nut), I was a territorial Champion of Cashew Nuts game. My playmates would later gang against me In "after round one game" just because I won their Kòrò Cashew. Oh boy come see beating at "After Round one game".

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Saladin25(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
marked10:
Where are all those agbayas wey dey here? Say the truth, which of this games did you play when you are a kid?

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/02/photo-of-day-which-of-these-childhood.html

Op, what about construction of cars with wooden, papers and plastics.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by olajizz01(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
I played 1,2,3 but that 1 was a fantastic game yrs back.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by mikki123(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bojuboju.... I love that Hide and seek game or Mummy and Daddy
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Ibime(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
All of them - although I preferred rolling spoke and wheel to rolling tyre

And by Secondary school, we stopped playing 'nearest to the wall' with rubber bands and graduated to coins.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by numericalguy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Why this op come dey expose me like this na.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by placeofallure(f): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Aminat508:
yea u re right. Cooking with Sand and soup with different kinds of leave... Chai grin u remember tinko tinko?

Surely! Tinko Tinko Tinkoko Tinko! "grin"
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Toeyean1507(f): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
All of the above.................i even went as far as using ponmo meant for cooking for d family to prepare mud 'soup' and sand 'eba' .
#goodol'days
What of tako and xo?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
All of them....Growing up with 3 brothers can do that to a female. I loved every bit of it though.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Engineermbugame(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lol all of dem
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Aminat508(f): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
placeofallure:

Surely! Tinko Tinko Tinkoko Tinko! "grin"
grin grin
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by poj(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
abeg OP complete am. u need to add the following:

suwe

station (the agbalumo seed thing) after u don win u go come dey sing: aladongbe adongbe, bodi ola ko tun wa adongbe.

moni ni moni

oke dis oke dat

egbon

tente, ikanna, ototo (girls tins)

table soccer with ideri oti (crown)

these were the real fun. These games/play were hit back to back then, unfortunately the indomie generation ti take over and it has all gone into oblivion.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Exponental(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
I did more...
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by NinaArsenal(f): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Number 2, with my brother and my crush. It was so fun. I enjoyed those days.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Adeyinka1758(m): 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
kadree:
Na all ooo. E no even complete sef. Wht abt using amo (clay) to take form gun come dey act action film? Wht abt dat one wey u go dey twist ba3 plastic cover+biro cover? Hw u manage forget dat one wey we go use two Milk container as tyre come put plank on top, sidan den one person go dey push u? We even get telephone sef, get two tin tomato can, cover d top wit paper,hold am firm wit rubber band, punch d middle, tie tiny broom for d two end of d a rope, insert each of d broom inside d hole wey u punch, creat tiny holes on d bottom side of d can, do same to d oda can...u n ur playful friend go take each of d can n move as far distance as d rope can serve. My brother, telefone don ready b dat ooo n its always very clear. Once u c person dey hit nail for ground as u dey fly ur kite, na to start to dey beg ooo. we bilivd such act wud make d kite go missing n dat biliv was wrking for us. Paper canoe nko during rainy season?
U no come put MUMMY N DADDY PLAY too. Kai!! I play ooooo
u are on point big time
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Archmage(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
preciousMI1:
3&4.. as a girl I didn't do 1&2.but my late bro was D boss of all..
may God bless his soul wherever he is.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Sexytemi(f): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
knew all, but didn't play any cox of my gender, but did play tinko tinko, suwe, boju boju, who is in d garden, mr macaroni, obi shi ko lobi etc.....good old days o, miss bathing late at time, pour enough white powder on my face just to look scary o.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Adeyinka1758(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
that tyre na my own i fit roll am die esp the bike tyre... Mummy and daddy at night.. Seriously avin crush is frm childhood o...
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Nickymezor(f): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
None... My bro n his pal did # 1 tho wella... I always liked disturbing their game sha. Na dat one I dey enjoy pass, hmmmm, those days smiley
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by frisky2good(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Suwey no dey there?
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Saladin25(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sexytemi:
knew all, but didn't play any cox of my gender, but did play tinko tinko, suwe, boju boju, who is in d garden, mr macaroni, obi shi ko lobi etc.....good old days o, miss bathing late at time, pour enough white powder on my face just to look scary o.

your head dey dere. The only game I don't know how to play is ten ten because is for the girls.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by EOOJ(m): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hahaha, all of d above ogrin
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by Sexytemi(f): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Saladin25:

your head dey dere. The only game I don't know how to play is ten ten because is for the girls.

lol....abi na, i'm not really good at ten ten too o.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? by leej(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Everything 1 to 4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? / I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.