Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:55 AM

Help On Peachtree - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help On Peachtree (1260 Views)

Peachtree (sage) Accounting Package / Accountants Needed (peachtree/nd/ond/hnd) / Peachtree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Peachtree by Elegantdiva: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
An item was sold to a customer with 10% on the selling price and the trascation cost was complete . How do I record it in Peachtree ? Am I to use quotes/sales order/proposal or use sales/invoicing? And how do I treat the discount ? Pls help a sister
Re: Help On Peachtree by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Elegantdiva:
An item was sold to a customer with 10% on the selling price and the trascation cost was complete . How do I record it in Peachtree ? Am I to use quotes/sales order/proposal or use sales/invoicing? And how do I treat the discount ? Pls help a sister
Use YouTube.
Re: Help On Peachtree by somez(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
It should posted as sales invoicing. 10% you have on sale will be computed automatically as already done in chart of account.
Re: Help On Peachtree by platodeen(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Go to task
Click sales n invoicing
Enter d customer details to include d discount
Re: Help On Peachtree by Elegantdiva: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thanks...Another customer bought order an item but paid half of the money. How do I record it?
Re: Help On Peachtree by Olusharp(m): 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Elegantdiva:
Thanks...Another customer bought order an item but paid half of the money. How do I record it?
you use sales invoice using the amount he paid..also i think you will raise a debit note on behalf of the customer for the yet to be paid cash
Re: Help On Peachtree by Elegantdiva: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
How do I create the debit note?
Re: Help On Peachtree by Melahou(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Elegantdiva:
How do I create the debit note?

No need to raise a debit note.
When you invoice the actual amount for the product
Then go for payment and input the ad vance payment made
Automatically the outstanding balance will show, which will indicate that the customer is still owing
Re: Help On Peachtree by Elegantdiva: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pls help ooo! Our company order stock in advance to be supplied later. How do I record it in Peachtree ? And we also placed an other which no amount was paid at the time of order....help me out plssssss
Re: Help On Peachtree by OversightTM(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Elegantdiva:
Pls help ooo! Our company order stock in advance to be supplied later. How do I record it in Peachtree ? And we also placed an other which no amount was paid at the time of order....help me out plssssss
Purchase order will do the trick
Re: Help On Peachtree by Elegantdiva: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Will it reflect as unpaid?
Re: Help On Peachtree by OversightTM(m): 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Elegantdiva:
Will it reflect as unpaid?
The purchase order reflects a list of items to be bought.

It'll reflect as unpaid. You only then record under purchase/receive inventory when the goods have been received. In this case a transaction has taken place and accounting info will be updated

1 Like

Re: Help On Peachtree by Elegantdiva: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Oh thanks my love .... tongue can I buy mtn 100 for you? If you don't mind grin. If yes,give me ur bbm pin@oversight
Re: Help On Peachtree by OversightTM(m): 6:02am On Feb 17, 2016
Elegantdiva:
Oh thanks my love .... tongue can I buy mtn 100 for you? If you don't mind grin. If yes,give me ur bbm pin@oversight
You are welcome.

And about the airtime, never mind. It's my pleasure helping out. But I do appreciate your kind gesture.

1 Like

Re: Help On Peachtree by Elegantdiva: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2016
So nice of you. Can I add u up via bbm? I still need you to guide me through. Pls don't say no
Re: Help On Peachtree by OversightTM(m): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2016
I'm currently inactive on BBM or whatsapp. You can always send me a PM instead.
Re: Help On Peachtree by Elegantdiva: 8:16am On Feb 17, 2016
Sori I don't know how pm works...thanks all the same...since I have you here it is enough for me
Re: Help On Peachtree by Kookny(m): 8:51am On Feb 17, 2016
Elegantdiva:

For the order of stock in advance, you can simply change the DATE on the purchase/receive inventory invoice to the date when the stock would arrive.

The order which no amount was paid at the time of order, you'll leave it as UNPAID, by not filling the payment details.
Re: Help On Peachtree by OversightTM(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2016
Elegantdiva:
Sori I don't know how pm works...thanks all the same...since I have you here it is enough for me
It's simple. Just click on my moniker and locate the "send email to" option.
Anyways, there's no problem conversing here on this thread
Re: Help On Peachtree by Elegantdiva: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2016
I still didn't get it. let me retype the question . abs company placed an order. No amount was paid. U said I shld use purchase order but it didn't show unpaid.

2, someone bought an item but paid half of the money .
3, a vendor brought a report that he was under paid by our company

Help me record them pls
Re: Help On Peachtree by OversightTM(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Elegantdiva:
I still didn't get it. let me retype the question . abs company placed an order. No amount was paid. U said I shld use purchase order but it didn't show unpaid.

Help me record them pls
If the company places an order then sales order is where you'd treat that.
You'll only have to take the transaction to sales/invoicing if the company(customer) receives the ordered item(s). Even without payment the transaction should still go to sales/invoicing; the transaction will reflect as unpaid hence an account receivable(customer) is triggered.

2. You'll record this under sales/invoicing with the part payment figure as the amount. The balance will automatically reflect as owing/outstanding which may become an account receivable if the obligation remains unsettled in due time.

3.After verifying truly that an underpayment happened, you should be able to trace the transaction where the underpayment first occurred and rectify the figure after balancing the vendor in real life. #myopinion
Re: Help On Peachtree by Kookny(m): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Elegantdiva:

Help me record them pls

2. If someone pays half of the money, you input the supposed amount on the regular ledger, but put the ACTUAL amount paid in the "amount paid on sale/payment details" ledger.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies for Quantity Surveyor / Interview From Kleenrite Limited / Customer Service Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.