Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,322 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) (37557 Views)

Meet The Six Nigerian British Council Future Leaders Connect Winners / Nigerian Parents Pay For Their Kids To Learn British Accent / A Nairalander Designs A Software To Boast Entrepreneurship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Just imagine great potentials our leaders kill in nigeria because of their selfish egocentric ambitions
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by emeejinsm: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
i love dat name Alamajiri
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Aww.
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by HirstMOG(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
I thought PMB said we are only known for crime. Illiteracy is a bastard. Anyways is what NAPA bill could afford though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
theshaderoom:

The name Nweze is actually delta ibo but what is your point though?
All nweze I know are from Enugu tho. Its pan igbo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Agadajoe3090: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Keep it up
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Walexz02(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
If you check her name, just say this with me "The Sun Will Continue To Rise From The East..
What's the meaning of all this nonsense undecided
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by SoNature(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
If you check her name, just say this with me "The Sun Will Continue To Rise From The East..

Name Checkers Association of Nairaland (NCAN) are a bunch of useless, hopeless, idle, bigoted and wasted set of people. Lest I forget, both the Yoruba and Igbo members inclusive.

You people are gradually ruining this platform. Every news becomes a tribal war! When will this madness end? I fear your types!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Cyojunior(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
centyboy:
vanity upon vanity... cry

Cause u have never done such
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by condralbede(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
That's lvly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Tobyshegz(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
*Sighs*.. Nigerian Children??!!.. What are our Nigerian Children doing??.. Busy doing mummy & daddy under their Mamma's matrimonial beds!!!!
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Dlorv(f): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
God's work
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by ejorgeneral: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
theshaderoom:

Nweze isn't Delta Igbo mate..
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Godspower1930: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
good arch work. proud of u girl, God bless u.
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Awww this is beautiful, kudos to her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
49cents:
IGM

Igbo Girls Movement
Nobody actually like to identify with failure. she is an ibibio girl. IGM Ibibio Girls Movement...
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Bigtoto(f): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
no juju can stop that law!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by stubbornman(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
boboLIL:
Naija's got talent
emmmm....Igbos to be precise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by chokovirus: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
theshaderoom:

NWEZE IS PAN IGBO NAME. I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM ENUGU AND ANAMBRA THAT BEAR THAT NAME. anyways, it's so sad to note that I have been infected with this name checking virus courtesy of our South West brothers. grin. Igbos doing Nigeria proud since amalgamation. Proudly Nwa afor!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
ejorgeneral:
Princess Zina Glorie Nweze, a 12 years old Nigerian British born is taking over Internet after her excited mum posted her hand made cathedral design on Facebook .

The student who is the first of 4 children and Only daughter, is currently in her first year in secondary school, year 7 at Brampton Manor Academy, London.

In an exclusive interview with permission from her mother Ijeoma Amazin Nweze, the 12 year old takes me through the process of days building her first cathedral using cereal and shoe boxes.

Hi Princess, this is amazing . Tell me why did you decide to construct a cathedral? [i]

In January, the whole of year 7 were given a project to come up with a design of a Saxon, Norman or Gothic Cathedral and were given 2 weeks to hand it in. I came home and discussed it with my parents who gave me a lot of support. My dad went off his way to show me where to get most of the materials I needed for my history project.

What were the materials you used ? Can you name them all? [i]

I gathered old files, foam, my daddy’s roofing insulation and wood, used materials, cereal boxes and my mum’s new shoe box.

I‘m sure your mum must have been mad at you using her shoe boxes? [i]

Yeah.

Now she’s no longer mad?[i]

Yes. She’s excited seeing the finished work.

Ok, tell me, how did you get on with the work?[i]

Most night I worked with my dad until 10pm, in order to rest up for early school rise.

I gathered so many materials, chopped, chipped and sharpened the wood, painted the blue shoe box to white, glued the paper windows and finally messed up the whole house. My hands were so sticky (from the glue) for 2 days. My hair had paints on it. I couldn’t take out my braids because I had agreed with my mum, that I’ll keep the braids for at least 6 weeks.

You really worked so hard.[i]

Yes. I worked so hard with the help of my dad to finish up my project.

You must be proud of yourself ?[i]

I was really happy Show the picture of my work at school.

Have you always liked designing or anything around building? [i]

I like painting … But not very good at drawing. I was particularly interested in this project because it doesn’t involve much drawing. I have put 100% of my effort, time and energy to accomplish this piece of Art.

What other things are you interested in? [i]

I have strong interest in athletics, football, performing arts, photography, videos , erm, media in general. I also love architecture because of the plans and the beauty of designs. I always go out with my mum during her live performances or ministrations as her Personal Assistant & Director of Pictures & Videos .. I also help my dad with painting the house and building his back garden studio.

You must be very proud. Are we going to see more great work from Princess Zina?[i]

I feel really inspired to do more. I’ve been encouraged to dream big. Now I have the confidence to move on. I also have guidance from my parents, especially my daddy who is an architect. I feel really proud of myself!

What’s your Daddy’s name ?
[i]
Paul Nweze

Thank you Princess for answering my questions. We will be looking forward to see you accomplish more . Thanks for sharing your work with me. I’m inspired too. [i]

Thank you.

http://www.chubmagazine.com/2016/02/12-years-old-nigeria-british-student-designs-a-cathedral-using-cereal-boxes/

Buhari did not see something like this to talk about. He said Nigerians are criminals.
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by jelal007(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Rubbish....why don't u brag with the ones who are fraudsters and drug kingpins?
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Eyor1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Datx wicked!!!!!!.
Dexign
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
wow, nice....
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by miomio(f): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
theshaderoom:

my dear dont say what u dnt know people from umuahia also bear d name. its a GENERAL IGBO NAME

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Mostprecious(f): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Leaders of tomorrowm.. The future is here nd now. Keep up d good work young one!
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by aalangel(f): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
theshaderoom:

Nweze is a general ibo name. Not too popular in delta.
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Panzerfaust(m): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
centyboy:
vanity upon vanity... cry
cardboard building is vanity? How did you pass JAMB? You don't know anything!
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by IkennaNweke(m): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Meanwhile a 2 year Yoruba boy is blowing people up in ISIS land. We know is who!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
its no wonda d wise men came from the east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by tonychristopher: 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
theshaderoom:

Oga NWEZE is a general igbo name for prince
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by summerflame(m): 12:04am On Feb 13, 2016
And the Glory will be for the West to use and Enjoy for the rest of their lives
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2016
Meanwhile a certain tribe full london.... Full yakata.... Its only to join isis fro. 4years dem sabi....enter parliament no.... Be mayor no.... Reach north pole no.... Kill soldier yes.... Join isis mama n pikin sef..... I do not dislike u ppl its jus dat nairaland yolobas need to know dat ma esteemed tribe wont take your poo..... Il stop d day we see each odas as brodas til den shame shame shame shame!!!!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uniabuja Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary And 3rd Batch Admission List. / Tinubu Approves Buses For SUGs Nationwide, Rejects Arbitrary Increase Of Fees / Godswill Obioma Is NECO New Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.