Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) (37548 Views)

Meet The Six Nigerian British Council Future Leaders Connect Winners / Nigerian Parents Pay For Their Kids To Learn British Accent / A Nairalander Designs A Software To Boast Entrepreneurship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by tplacid: 12:10am On Feb 13, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
If you check her name, just say this with me "The Sun Will Continue To Rise From The East..

You folks will never sieze to amaze.

I pray you are given your biafra someday, it then that you will realize that Yorubas and Hausas are equally intelligent.

The richest black man in the world is an Hausa Man....I have never seen northerners bragging about him like he is some demigod.niether have I heard Hausas talking about disintegration even tho that region that is most affected by poverty.

The Yorubas.....hmmm I don't even want to go there bro, I have read Yoruba history and trust me it's only few nations that can stand toe to toe with Yorubas beautiful ancient history interms of culture science and art.

What am just trying to say is have your Biafra.....all I will just ask for is that you do it peacefully, I don't want no innocent blood spilled, wether Hausa Igbo or Yoruba.

Again no tribe is better or superior to the other... The earlier you understand that the better.
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by amaben2020(m): 12:19am On Feb 13, 2016
theshaderoom:

The name Nweze is actually delta ibo but what is your point though?
you are a fool
Delta Igbo ko, Ebonyi Hausa nii
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Masterclass32: 1:27am On Feb 13, 2016
They say the beautiful ones are not yet born, but they don born this one nah.
Her mind is so beautiful. More inspiration and recognition to u, little one.
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by swiperthefox: 2:39am On Feb 13, 2016
theshaderoom:

Nweze is surname mainly from Enugu or Anambra.
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by preselect(m): 2:47am On Feb 13, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
If you check her name, just say this with me "The Sun Will Continue To Rise From The East..

[size=13pt]joy comes in the morning

wise men(And women) came from the east (na bible talk am)

it's in the DNA. no amount of eclipse can overcome the sun forever.[/size]

[size=5pt]note: i love igbos, i am igbo. I do NOT hate the others, I love Naija. I noticed many people dont like igbos. . . well somebody has to love them[/size]

#NoNeed4Jealousy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by ril19(m): 4:50am On Feb 13, 2016
theshaderoom:

The name Nweze is Ibo. delta Ibo is Ibo. ibo is Ibo.
please use your head next time

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by christinie(f): 5:47am On Feb 13, 2016
Excuse me

centyboy:
vanity upon vanity... cry
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 5:55am On Feb 13, 2016
remove the ibo n see weda d delta make sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by STARGREEN(m): 7:07am On Feb 13, 2016
God's gift. congrats. But from the moment she start learning from some Nig Architect.... expect CHANGE!
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by IGBOPRINCE: 7:15am On Feb 13, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
leave creative minds for IGBOS..
exactly.. They rock it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by oodua1stson: 7:35am On Feb 13, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I think it's the earth that rotates around it

Nothing rises from the east
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by oodua1stson: 7:35am On Feb 13, 2016
But this girl na genius sha

I admire her
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Kcinho(m): 7:38am On Feb 13, 2016
theshaderoom:

Nweze is a common name amongst Nsukka people in Enugu state
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by phemzades(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2016
This is beautiful... Nd to doze who re makin dis tribal, may God help ur lives... This is not a case of being igbo or not. We see talented kids from all over the world wah of d 11yr old american dah graduated best in college in science.we should pray dah stars like diz keep emerging to make d world better..
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by dotna(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2016
My goodness cheesy
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by FARADAYOPE(m): 7:53am On Feb 13, 2016
THIS IS SO GREAT
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Ihuomadinihu: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2016
theshaderoom:

That's wrong. Nweze is a general igbo name and all the Nwezes i know happen to come from Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Ihuomadinihu: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2016
ril19:

The name Nweze is Ibo. delta Ibo is Ibo. ibo is Ibo.

please use your head next time
It is not Ibo. It is Igbo! Don't join ignorant people to corrupt the name of your ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Ihuomadinihu: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2016
Don't really understand why Non Igbos wouldn't leave Igbos alone.
What is this delta igbo and south east igbo nonesense going on in this thread? Always trying to cause division amongst Igbo people.
An Igbo name is an Igbo name irrespective of geographical location, besides Nwaeze is a FULL igbo name,period!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2016
cosmic22:
those window panels look perfectly cut.... a 12 yr old with such perfect hands .... I won't believe this
from what i read i dont think she did it all,her dad is an architech,her dad worked wit her al night,she is least interested in drawing and architecture.so u see din do it herself.
Al the while she try.
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Okudiover(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin Name check 1,2..... Name check 1,2....
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2016
theshaderoom:

I know a Nweze from Ebonyi. It's not strictly delta Igbo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by cosmic22(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2016
samuelchimmy:
from what i read i dont think she did it all,her dad is an architech,her dad worked wit her al night,she is least interested in drawing and architecture.so u see din do it herself.
Al the while she try.

I could tell cos m a final year Architectural student................ a 12 year old doing a model DAT massive with the roofs perfectly placed....... m sure she added are own little effort tho....................................
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Adaezeagu(f): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:
Don't really understand why Non Igbos wouldn't leave Igbos alone.
What is this delta igbo and south east igbo nonesense going on in this thread? Always trying to cause division amongst Igbo people.
An Igbo name is an Igbo name irrespective of geographical location, besides Nwaeze is a FULL igbo name,period!
my sister I tire ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Preciousgift25(f): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
This is wonderful ! may this our corrupt leaders never kill her innovation and creativity. keep it up my dear
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by centyboy: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
your decendant will know nothing...buffoon!
Panzerfaust:
cardboard building is vanity? How did you pass JAMB? You don't know anything!
Re: Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) by Panzerfaust(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
centyboy:
your decendant will know nothing...buffoon!
It is "descendant"...not decendant. You can't even spell!!
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) / Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.