Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Exporters Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exporters Needed (1036 Views)

Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters / Forex Transactions On Investors & Exporters Window Hit $7.62bn / Five Oil Exporters Affected By Currency Devaluation Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exporters Needed by Endico(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
We have buyer for the following products:
1. Black pepper.
2. Dry split ginger.
3. Cashew nuts.
4. Peanuts/Groundnuts.
5. Palm oil.
6. Sesame seeds.
7. Garlics.
8. Onions.
9. Moringa seeds.
Interested and capable Exporters should send us email stating the product he can export, product specification, price and supply ability.
Please the buyer is in need of Exporters that can supply quality products whether in small scale or large scale.
Our email: endicointernational@gmail.com
Re: Exporters Needed by kzenterprise(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
I can supply you Moringa @ 2000 per kilo and ginger at 500k per ton then you can handle the export you can reach me on 07031000145
Re: Exporters Needed by capspeter: 2:36am On Feb 13, 2016
Will call you when day breaks, I'll need some clarifications
Re: Exporters Needed by 2sex(m): 6:03am On Feb 13, 2016
Endico:
We have buyer for the following products:
1. Black pepper.
2. Dried split ginger.
3. Cashew nuts.
4. Peanuts/Groundnuts.
5. Palm oil.
6. Sesame seeds.
7. Garlics.
8. Onions.
9. Moringa seeds.
Interested and capable Exporters should send us email stating the product he can export, product specification, price and supply ability.
Please the buyer is in need of Exporters that can supply quality products whether in small scale or large scale.
Our email: endicointernational@gmail.com
please include a phone number. My uncle has a farm the size of a village with palm trees. I will email you for your phone number.
Re: Exporters Needed by Endico(m): 7:26am On Feb 13, 2016
kzenterprise:
I can supply you Moringa @ 2000 per kilo and ginger at 500k per ton then you can handle the export you can reach me on 07031000145

Send us email with your prices, specifications, mode of packaging and your supply ability.
Re: Exporters Needed by 2sex(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2016
Endico:

Send us email with your prices, specifications, mode of packaging and your supply ability.
I am just seeing your phone number. I will get in touch. Is this an ongoing project, as in 365 needs?

Thanks
Re: Exporters Needed by Endico(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Good day Mr Endico
We want black pepper 550 GL in pp bag 50 kg.
Please send your last price for 10 of 20ft containers monthly.
Regards

If you can supply the product, send us email with the product details including: specification, supply ability and price.
Email: endicointernational@gmail.com
Re: Exporters Needed by ErewaGroup(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nice work

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire,tony Elumelu Gyms At Transcorp Hotel,calabar (photos) / FCMB Opens Gbagada Branch Grand Style -see Photos / All You Need To Know About The Founder Of MMM, Sergey Mavordi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.