Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) (16474 Views)

Aisha Buhari Lays Foundation For 50-Bed Maternity Clinic In Katsina (Photos) / Buhari Attends Eid-Kabir Prayer In Daura Katsina (photos) / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by cudzinteriors: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
BlackOyinbo:
The sheikh is dead

WOULD NOT be surprised!! undecided
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lajet:
I will like to know why Police and Army are not disturbing Sheikh Zakzaky supporters any time the protest but the will not waste time to shoot IPOB members
they are not violent ,unlike the IPODS who are!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by skelewu404(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
JayJohnson:
Religious bigots and vandals everywhere, they should go to court!
I hope they are not on the road again cheesy let dem try it out
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
PMB throwing away the recommendations of the national conference produced by the Gej administration is the basis for continuous crisis in all areas as is presently being witnessed.
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
If he tried to kill the COAS, take him to court. Indefinit detention is wrong.
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by hacmond(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Wetin do d man? shocked
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by bilal4riid(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
jmichlins:
Make you no block another road or another killing will come

U never see them, they sit down
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by adejaresalami1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Buhari(suufi)....el zakzaky(shiia).....why will a muslim interfere in thier matter, they are both nonbelievers.
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by ayanfeeledumare: 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lajet:
I will like to know why Police and Army are not disturbing Sheikh Zakzaky supporters any time the protest but the will not waste time to shoot IPOB members

This is a stupid question. Do u know the numbers of Shias that have died compared to IPOB members.

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by likila: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
it looks like this zakzakky is dead.
the bone don hook buhari and burantashi for throat.
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 13, 2016
Hahaha grin lemme do a typical nairalander

stupid hungry gworo-eating suicide bombers.

Iranu
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 13, 2016
hacmond:
Wetin do d man? shocked

He choked on dry garri at kirikiri last week.
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 13, 2016
This is the only democratic government that detain without trial, as if we are still in military era
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Akshow: 5:00am On Feb 13, 2016
GovWahala:
Useless people, the soldiers should waste no time to open fire on them before they misbehave
Chai u still de. Long time
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Trustworthiness: 6:26am On Feb 13, 2016
Lajet:

Because his followers have learnt from their past mistake from blocking the road and not allowing the army a free passage. So, the protest in the mosque and not blocking the road or stay by the road side in one place and do not disturb others.

They do not want to die like fowl just like their fellow shite that misbehaved.
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:32am On Feb 13, 2016
c dem boko haram alikes...muslim religion is an eyesore to me
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by orisa37: 6:38am On Feb 13, 2016
Arabs Politics creeping in again from the NW. Let the SW, SE, SS and the SC beware.
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by hacmond(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2016
Good for him grin

emrain:

He choked on dry garri at kirikiri last week.
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2016
Potential Bokoharam/ISIS members!
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by GovWahala: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Akshow:
Chai u still de. Long time
My Boss, no mind me Jor,
How far?
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
hacmond:
Good for him grin

You sent me a mail, I replied but for some reasons it's not delivering to you. What's up?
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by hacmond(m): 12:23am On Feb 14, 2016
How can I check a mail on here?
PayPalKing:

You sent me a mail, I replied but for some reasons it's not delivering to you. What's up?
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2016
hacmond:

How can I check a mail on here?

Not here. I replied the email I received from Nairaland informing me you'd like to send a message. Give me an alternate email where I can message you
Re: 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) by gartamanta: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2016
Abujabir24:
I live in kaduna and Zaria. This people are always blocking roads anytime their day for sorrow arrives. This time, they tried it with an army general and got what they deserved. Even a governor, King, emir, chairman, community ruler doesn't dare to pass come to talk of ordinary me and you? In the video, Col Sani was begging them to let them pass in Hausa and they were telling him to call his commander (only God knows who) on the phone and explain. Col Sani said which commander are you talking of when already we have the coas in the vehicle? That's to show you, these guys don't understand protocol. They're crystally blinded.

If it was in America that people blocked the road so that Obama would not pass, do you think anyone would have been shot for this? Of course not, America is a civilised country. But in Nigeria.....................

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olufolarin Ogunsanwo Sacked As LIRS Chairman For Fraud / Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari / Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.