Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War (13400 Views)

Nigeria Raises Troops For Gambia, Ready To Remove Yahya Jammeh - Premiumtimesng / Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / US Resumes Crude Oil Imports From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by namuguibe(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ok cool, time to make our boys like US Marines

1 Like

Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by afolajohn521(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dasuki out of their way. Let's action begin.
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by Ephemmm: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
vickylala239:
Thought they said boko haram has ended...

What are they training for?

Prevention is better than cure: kudos to PMB for his effort in rebuilding Nigeria's reputation destroyed by ineffectual buffon.
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by drss(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
good. hope dis romace will bring an end to dis fraud of a country.
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by Iroh88(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:
Wailing wailers will soon quote me.

They would still be angry at this news. They are programmed to be angry at everything.

Misery is all they see, misery is all they dwell in, misery is all they embrace. Bitterness keep them breathing, take it away from them and see them wilt like vegetables planted in Sahara desert.

Slowly but surely, we will get there.

God bless Nigeria.
Better give me my credits oo.

You know all my stuffs are covered by copyrights. gringringrin
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by saintkel(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
A Lady leading d delegation? Women will one day rule d World, no, no, not yet but dia time will come and then lalaisticala will be in d kitchen
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by banmee(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Obatala7Kronos:
They refused sharing intelligence with the Nigerian Army because just like in the case of ISIS, U.S is Boko Haram & Boko Haram is U.S.

Its activities are being coordinated from the US Secret Military base in Chad. Now that Boko Haram has been technically defeated, they're resuming their useless training of our troops anti-terror war.

Just like how they're now calling for “cease fire” in Syria after their moderate liver-eating vampires have all been annihilated by the Russian Death Machines. grin

Guess what my son (Vladimirovich Putin) told them? He said “cessation of hostilities” will start by 1st of March, 2016. grin

You know Y? By March 1st, the only thing that will be left of all the western backed terrorists (i.e ISIS & the rest) will be their burnt corpses & rifles. grin

If America and her allies are not obliterated off the face of earth by the Russian Topol-M, then I'm sorry, the world will continue to wallow in proxy terrorist wars, anarchy, hunger, poverty, genetically manufactured diseases & death.

Do you even know what you are talking about?
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by banmee(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
haconjy:
CANT NIGERIA SURVIVE WITHOUT THIS PEOPLE?

WHEN I BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY, I WILL NEVER SEEK FOR ANY HELP OUTSIDE THIS COUNTRY, AND IF NEED BE, IT WILL NEVER BE USA...

I PREFER OTHER COUNTRY TO THEM...

HOPE THEY WILL INSERT SOME COMMUNICATION MICRO CHEAT IN THEM TO MONITOR US HERE...

USA IS A BAD FRIEND TO EVERY AFRICA AT LARGE..

Lol. . .suffer no let this one see road.
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by Stephenben(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
haconjy:

WHEN I BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY, I WILL NEVER SEEK FOR ANY HELP OUTSIDE THIS COUNTRY, AND IF NEED BE, IT WILL NEVER BE USA...

HOPE THEY WILL INSERT SOME COMMUNICATION MICRO CHEAT IN THEM TO MONITOR US HERE...

i suport u 100%. America z nt an ally 2 any Country. Dy ar jz lukin out 4 dere selfish nids. Bcox we ar at World peace afta d end of d 2nd world war. Dy knw dat dy cnt cause military problem in any country cox it wuld lead 2 world war 3.. Dy ar usin diplomatic ways 2 cause chaos in oda countries. Nd if dy succeed, dy'll nw say dy wnt 2 help bt dy'll ask 4 sumtin more in return.. Dnt quote me rong.. I so luv America bt i hate deir government.. Cheers
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
Trained them how to eradicate Biafra agitator too. They are nuisance to national unity.
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by phemmie06(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
What is the exchange for this
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by BlackKenichi(m): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
The USA has a terrible track record of training national armies to defeat terrorists and other militaries:
The USA trained the Iraqi military ---------> IFS (ISIS) curb stomped the Iraqi military
The USA trained the Malian military ---------> The Tuaregs and Islamist gunmen bitch slapped the Malian military.
The USA trained the South Vietnamese military ----------> The North Vietnamese and Vietcon armies bumraped the South Vietnamese military.

See the pattern emerging?
Don't let the Yanks train the Nigerian military. It will end in disaster.

1 Like

Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by LastProphet: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Obatala7Kronos:
They refused sharing intelligence with the Nigerian Army because just like in the case of ISIS, U.S is Boko Haram & Boko Haram is U.S.

Its activities are being coordinated from the US Secret Military base in Chad. Now that Boko Haram has been technically defeated, they're resuming their useless training of our troops anti-terror war.

Just like how they're now calling for “cease fire” in Syria after their moderate liver-eating vampires have all been annihilated by the Russian Death Machines. grin

Guess what my son (Vladimirovich Putin) told them? He said “cessation of hostilities” will start by 1st of March, 2016. grin

You know Y? By March 1st, the only thing that will be left of all the western backed terrorists (i.e ISIS & the rest) will be their burnt corpses & rifles. grin

If America and her allies are not obliterated off the face of earth by the Russian Topol-M, then I'm sorry, the world will continue to wallow in proxy terrorist wars, anarchy, hunger, poverty, genetically manufactured diseases & death.

so you haven't seen and heard that the Russian bombing has helped nobody more than ISIS? so you don't know ISIS is stronger now? eya go back to your Koran teacher and ask him to spew a better thrash. so you didn't hear America left here because they believed the Nigerian army was infiltrated by bokoharam? smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by amanikondo: 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Obatala7Kronos:

Another keyboard warrior on the lose. If they offer you free American Visa, you will stop spewing Rubbish. Tell your Russia to first attack common Turkey and see what will happen. At least, Turkey shot down their plane.
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by ohenhen1: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
We don't need US training. We have already received training from Russia, Pakistan and South African mercs.
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by Melkizedek(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
yea the same way they gave the iraqis military and logistics training after ousting saddam hussein only for ak-47 wielding camel bleepers to overrun their barracks and seize oil fields in Iraq...well if their "help" will prove decisive in eliminating boko haram and fulani militia footsoldiers then I am all for it...cuz we all know those fulani "herdsmen" sacking villages and communities are not really herdsmen..
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by johnoris(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
haconjy:

I saw notin relevant in all u've Said. Except ur blunder.... Where u want say say "MICRO CHIP" and u said "MICRO CHEAT".... Lolzzzz.... Dis is wat u get wen u r 2 loquacious....
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by nothingspoil70: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Obatala7Kronos:

since you're such a big fan of Russia why don't you relocate there to show your love for them
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by johnoris(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
nothingspoil70:
since you're such a big fan of Russia why don't you relocate there to show your love for them
lolzzzz...temperature(Coldness) go just kill d guy 4 derrrrrrr
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Obatala7Kronos:

brilliant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by shamecurls(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Obatala7Kronos:

Sigh.....

Smh
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Obatala7Kronos:

Let's just assume your conspiracy theories about other regions are correct (which I doubt its credibility), But the Nigerian army you expected them to share secrets with was being controlled by the treacherous cabal headed by Dasuki, or are you forgetting already? And they would have sabotaged whatever was shared because that was where their blood money comes from.
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by sam90s(m): 1:05am On Feb 13, 2016
Obatala7Kronos:

Do you also believe in UFO my child? angry
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by TriggerHappi: 1:26am On Feb 13, 2016
Obatala7Kronos:

Comment of the year!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by ohenhen1: 1:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Not needed, we don't need US training.
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by esegzie: 2:06am On Feb 13, 2016
@obatala7kronos. I am sure you are aware intelligence sharing under the past government was compromised thus stalling training and also supply of weapons promised as this would have definitely fallen into enemy hands.
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 13, 2016
esegzie:
@obatala7kronos. I am sure you are aware intelligence sharing under the past government was compromised thus stalling training and also supply of weapons promised as this would have definitely fallen into enemy hands.

You can believe whatever the American Government says at your own peril. This is the same useless government that sold the lies of Saddam Hussein being in possession of WMD's to the gullible masses just to invade Iraq & retrieve the “StarGate” locked-up & abandoned beneath the ground of Iraq by the Anunnaki (The Aliens from Nibiru) that fled Earth around 1700BC.

This is also the same government that lied about Bashar Al-Assad killing over 2000 civilians with chemical weapons just to be able to invade Syria & install their puppet who will ensure that their proposed oil-pipelines running directly from Saudi-Arabia into Europe is accomplished.

My friend, the Boko Haram Gas Mask story is a hoax. Stop f.ucking believing whatever America says. America is behind 95% of all the global chaos & anarchy. America is the reason we're still 50years backward.

www.nairaland.com/2904963/ajaokuta-steel-time-break-deadly

Russia is the only Country in Heaven & Earth that has genuine progress & prosperity of Africa at heart.

1 Like

Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 13, 2016
sam90s:

Do you also believe in UFO my child? angry

We are descendants of the Anunnaki (The extra-terrestrials that came from Niburu to colonise Earth).

They came to Earth by means of space shuttles. These Aliens are not gods as we were made to believe by the Ruling Elites who have been ruling & dominating us for ages or as perceived by our ancestors but mere mortals with advanced technological advancement from another planet.

All the things you've ever been told about god, the universe & religion are nothing but mind-boggling LIES.

I present to you a very potent drug to cure your ignorance & false belief.

Click the link below & read from chapter 1 to 28.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/sitchinbooks_enki.htm

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by OAFMods: 6:52am On Feb 13, 2016
Obatala7Kronos:

Shut that trash you posted with as many number of morrons that liked it. What exactly is the problem with you silly conspiracy theorist ? Na mouth you go obliterate the USA abi na USA tell the Nigeria n Syrian govts to be foolish enough to leave enough room for the growth of the insurgence in their countries ? When will you learn to quit blaming everyone else for your woes n start taking responsibilities ?

USA this n that, yet you complain whenever they pull out of conflicts or chose not to be involved with the several number of conflicts scattered across the globe. If every govt was responsible to their citizen and countries I wonder how many conflict the USA would have to be involved with annually.

1 Like

Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by TriggerHappi: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2016
OAFMods:

Shut that trash you posted with as many number of morrons that liked it. What exactly is the problem with you silly conspiracy theorist ? Na mouth you go obliterate the USA abi na USA tell the Nigeria n Syrian govts to be foolish enough to leave enough room for the growth of the insurgence in their countries ? When will you learn to quit blaming everyone else for your woes n start taking responsibilities ?

USA this n that, yet you complain whenever they pull out of conflicts or chose not to be involved with the several number of conflicts scattered across the globe. If every govt was responsible to their citizen and countries I wonder how many conflict the USA would have to be involved with annually.

Oga na you dey talk trash abeg. The western media don turn you to Mumu. angry undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by luvinhubby(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2016
BlackKenichi:
The USA has a terrible track record of training national armies to defeat terrorists and other militaries:
The USA trained the Iraqi military ---------> IFS (ISIS) curb stomped the Iraqi military
The USA trained the Malian military ---------> The Tuaregs and Islamist gunmen bitch slapped the Malian military.
The USA trained the South Vietnamese military ----------> The North Vietnamese and Vietcon armies bumraped the South Vietnamese military.

See the pattern emerging?
Don't let the Yanks train the Nigerian military. It will end in disaster.
And Taliban is running riots around the U.S trained Afghan millitary, taking over the whole Helmand province.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by luvinhubby(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2016
Obatala7Kronos:

What is your brand?

One bottle on me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After He Lost To Buhari(photos) / Groups Hail Appointment Of Antai Into NDDC Board / Tinubu And Fashola In Land Scam Worth Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.