Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone (38291 Views)

Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) / Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Claroo(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Funny cheesy
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by freecocoa(f): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Kai! Africans wake up already for feck's sakes, just see how religion has given these hediots a platform to be stupid without remorse.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by EbolaParasite: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Such hilarity! This happened at a church in Ogun state recently. Never seen anything like it before.lol The pastor pictured above said he wanted to show his members how powerful God is. He then asked them to bring out their phones and prayed that God should miraculously credit their phones.

After the prayer, one of the female members testified that she had only N9 balance on her phone before the prayers but after the prayer, she saw N750 credit on her phone. Another one said she had N50 but after the prayers, she checked her balance and it was N100....Eyin oluwa logo! Lol.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photos-pastor-prays-recharge-card-into.html

Watch the movie "Now you see me"
They took it from their playbook. Bloody liars. They have phone numbers of their church members and sent credit to a select few. Gullible followers
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by deolu2000(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Baba God don pickup them call ni.
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by GentleOhimai(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
My God is not a poor God. If my God wants to give recharge card it's obviously not 750 or 50 naira recharge.
The pastor (so called) looks hungry and even the members.

Many will come in my name, remember Jesus said that.

End time is real
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Gwekzy: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
I no want just talk . what nonsense
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by mickyeddi(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nigerians are incorrigible delinquent.
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by EbolaParasite: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
martyns303:
Has anyone seen the movie "Now you see me"

Just saw this after i posted. Washiere my guy. Don't mind the gullible followers
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by greatme2good(f): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Who saw their balance before the prayer?
It's either they were paid or they Must have written their numbers down before as the church members or first timers and someone working with the pastor sends credit to them while the prayer was going on.
make i hear say I believe this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by cococandy(f): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
At least they always give you something to laugh about.
That's why I like them.
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by franklingud(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Ah don die!! Lwkm ooo!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by FisifunKododada: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
cool La Church la lose cool Christianity is a disease cool
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by kingarizona1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
NinaArsenal:
lol. An average Nigerian like Awuf and am one of them oo.

That Moment when you go to the church and the pastor prays for you and you get airtime of 1500... Getting home and you discover that N1500 has been deducted from you bank account..... Somebody please shout Halleluyah

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by neocortex: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Teejava:
WTF!!!!!!!
Ama christian and anyone who defends this needs brain reconfiguration really.

Just confess that you are an atheist undecided

Don't you know that God works in a mysterious way

If jesus can raise the dead, will recharge(I assume you believed that) , will
recharge card be too difficult for him
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by neocortex: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
solpat:
angryI smell lies. Pastor don turn magician abi undecided

Atheist spotted undecided
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
lolz.

share and sell @ work.

let me check my sme data share before this pastor use prayer wipe the thing put for him wife line. 419 pastor.

IsellMTNSMEPLAN. check my signature
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by neocortex: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:
1) Church has members phone numbers saved for correspondence/contact purposes.

2) Father works with accomplices at large to credit select phones at a certain time of the day (I credit my friends and families phones in Nigeria from the USA).

3) Father starts his hibbiejibbie at a prescribed time.

4) Gullible members eat it up like fresh bread out of Shoprite bakery (which is quite tasty by the way).

Another Atheist spotted undecided
Why do you doubt the works of the holy spirit,
the one who impregnated the virgin mary ?
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Like this is the dumbest thing have ever heard

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by siegfried99(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chaiiiii

This church members mumu no get part 2 grin

End time recharge card cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin choi chai niger

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by NinaArsenal(f): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
kingarizona1:

That Moment when you go to the church and the pastor prays for you and you get airtime of 1500... Getting home and you discover that N1500 has been deducted from you bank account..... Somebody please shout Halleluyah
lol. Will involve bubu to probe the pastor
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by donhils: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Poor Pastor, poor members(having N9 and N50 in their accounts) and funny enof poor god for giving them just N100. Shame on them all.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by donhils: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
neocortex:

Another Atheist spotted undecided Why do you doubt the works of the holy spirit, the one who impregnated the virgin mary ?
Don't be silly my friend.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
neocortex:

Another Atheist spotted undecided
Why do you doubt the works of the holy spirit,
the one who impregnated the virgin mary ?

If wrongly labelling me makes you tick then knock yourself out grin

I'm a staunch Christian, but a realist.

It's apparent that you and I serve different Gods, because my God doesn't show his power by conducting cheap recharge tricks.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by kingarizona1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
NinaArsenal:
lol. Will involve bubu to probe the pastor

Lolz.. Bubu may get his own airtime, instead of him to probe the pastor, he may appoint him as the Minister of Pastors affairs smiley
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by mayskit4luv(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
ahhhhhhhhh Nigerians.... I give up!
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by NinaArsenal(f): 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
kingarizona1:

Lolz.. Bubu may get his own airtime, instead of him to probe the pastor, he may appoint him as the Minister of Pastors affairs smiley
lmao. Funny you
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
If it's factual, he should pray for the economy of Nigeria to be good!
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Harfisco(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
I urge EFCC to do the needfull
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by suckerr: 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nigerian version of "Now you see me" grin
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
So Angel Gabriel's role has been so trivialized that he now goes around loading credit cards on people's phones.

The same Gabriel that appeared to Lot, Jacob, Mary amongst others is now a recharge card distributor. O ma se o!!!!!
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Teejava:
WTF!!!!!!!
Ama christian and anyone who defends this needs brain reconfiguration really.
if prophet Elijah prayed and the widow's oil suddenly multiplied then i don;t doubt this because with God All things are possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome / Apostle Suleman With His Wife, Lizzy, And His Parents (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.