Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone (38285 Views)

Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) / Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by gagewonda(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Oh my God, wat is happening to ur church... pls have mercy on us
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by kingarizona1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
NinaArsenal:
lmao. Funny you

Lolz cheesy ___ Meanwhile... Are u an Arsenal Fan?
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by ichommy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
ZUBY77:
Some of this rogues should be arrested.
I wish I can lead this country for one hour. All this people deceiving Nigerians would be rounded up and sent to prison.

grin Boss eh, Imaging Praying Recharge Card.
Religion Brainwashing, Telecom companies needs to arrest the Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by mclaaro(f): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lol,the kind of miracle Adewale Ayuba (Dr) witnessed grin
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by popson1st: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Religion
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by NinaArsenal(f): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
kingarizona1:

Lolz cheesy ___ Meanwhile... Are u an Arsenal Fan?
yes yes. What about you?
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by changingtimes(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
why efcc no go cach these people. Honestly Nigeria dey go reverse.
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by judedwriter(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
asuustrike2009:

if prophet Elijah prayed and the widow's oil suddenly multiplied then i don;t doubt this because with God All things are possible
if magicians can make a rabbit come out of a hat, why Can't God almighty put credit in a phone
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by uzoormah(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
NinaArsenal:
Wow. I need to visit that church oo.

so u can get ur own card? smh. u be arsenal fan abi? like wenger like nina. na so dem dey behave

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by kingarizona1(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
NinaArsenal:
yes yes. What about you?
Yeah# A die hard one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by vanvick247(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Just wen u think u've heard it all.... 9ja endtime pastors I hail o!!!
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Achievement: 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
PayPalKing:
Now this is becoming stale. These pastors should take it easy. We know juju/magic doesn't work in banks, technology, sports, Nairabet, etc. We all can't be fooled, unfortunately people still fall for things like this everyday.
guy i nr dy defend this trash but juju dy work 4 technology or else how you wan take explain juju wen G boys dey do for yahoo
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Bimffo(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
judedwriter:
if magicians can make a rabbit come out of a hat, why Can't God almighty put credit in a phone
Is anything hard for God to do? Didn't he say silver and gold are mine?
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by defemz(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
neocortex:

Just confess that you are an atheist undecided

Don't you know that God works in a mysterious way

If jesus can raise the dead, will recharge(I assume you believed that) , will
recharge card be too difficult for him

Seriously? Are you kidding me, so it is true dumb people like this exist in Nigeria. Help! This guy urgently needs a brain transplant.
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Topgainer: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Is anything hard for God to do? Didn't he say silver and gold are mine?
And you think a N50 recharge card is that miracle that will bring glory under that circumstance to the Almighty God. The issue is that these Prophets are not super smart after all, they are so earger and quick to reproduce the newly acquired tricks that they forget some fine details.
That same Prophet that boasts of praying to heaven for miracle recharge of phone on stage. Buys a recharge card behind the scene whenever he needs to call his partners in the trade
Think about it
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Kingbilo(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
CltrAltDelicious:
Churchtards undecided
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Topgainer:

And you think a N50 recharge card is that miracle that will bring glory under that circumstance to the Almighty God. The issue is that these Prophets are not super smart after all, they are so earger and quick to reproduce the newly acquired tricks that they forget some fine details.
That same Prophet that boasts of praying to heaven for miracle recharge of phone on stage. Buys a recharge card behind the scene whenever he needs to call his partners in the trade
Think about it

The question is, is anything hard for God to do? with your answer you can decode.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by neocortex: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
defemz:

Seriously? Are you kidding me, so it is true dumb people like this exist in Nigeria. Help! This guy urgently needs a brain transplant.

What is your point ?
So you don't believe that jesus raised the dead ?
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by solpat(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
neocortex:

Atheist spotted undecided

Gullible follower Why is the pastor not praying for their salvation and deliverance. Why recharge card
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
MathsChic:
Lol. Funny
MathsChic, what's the probability that this is a scam?
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by stevLegend: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
embarassed
Teejava:
WTF!!!!!!!
Ama christian and anyone who defends this needs brain reconfiguration really.

I was having #860 in my phone. But after the 'miracle,' while others checked and got airtime, i checked and my credit was remaining #60.
That means someone transfered my credit to dem. embarassed
Teejava:
WTF!!!!!!!
Ama christian and anyone who defends this needs brain reconfiguration really.

I was having #860 in my phone. But after the 'miracle,' while others checked and got airtime, i checked and my credit was remaining #60.
That means someone transfered my credit to dem.
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by MathsChic(f): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
RickRichards:

MathsChic, what's the probability that this is a scam?
100%, Ricky. 100%

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
MathsChic:

100%, Ricky. 100%
You're such a guru. grin
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by MathsChic(f): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
RickRichards:

You're such a guru. grin
But really, it doesn't need a guru na. Who was debited for the credit to appear? Someone had to be. That pretty much confirms the scam.

The british magician, Dynamo once made all phones within an area ring continuously like they were being called at the same time. Even that illusionist stunt is "greater" than this supposed miracle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by GoldHorse(m): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
SmartMugu:
So recharge card translates to financial freedom? So, as this world big and advance reach, some people still believe say one holy ghost go hack into one mobile phone company network dash dem credit? Omo, I no blame people wey no send religion abeg.
Which kain brainwashing be this na?

You really need to know the how, where and why about Christianity then you will wonder about what we are really doing. I am Christian ( I was born one sha) and I am starting to find out some things on the internet. These things are very difficult to swallow and accept but one need to keep an open mind and dig deep.

Why do you think most westerners who actually gave us these religions now care less about them? Why do countries who are not as religious as us are having better economies?
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by akuracy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
op, honestly you make man sad too

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
ZUBY77:
Some of this rogues should be arrested.
I wish I can lead this country for one hour. All this people deceiving Nigerians would be rounded up and sent to prison.
prison? Face firing squad, cancel any form of religion.
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by AmmarOscar(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Such hilarity! This happened at a church in Ogun state recently. Never seen anything like it before.lol The pastor pictured above said he wanted to show his members how powerful God is. He then asked them to bring out their phones and prayed that God should miraculously credit their phones.

After the prayer, one of the female members testified that she had only N9 balance on her phone before the prayers but after the prayer, she saw N750 credit on her phone. Another one said she had N50 but after the prayers, she checked her balance and it was N100....Eyin oluwa logo! Lol.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photos-pastor-prays-recharge-card-into.html
I am searching for Akpors jokes to laugh, alas! I found this. bring more pls
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
MathsChic:

But really, it doesn't need a guru na. Who was debited for the credit to appear? Someone had to be. That pretty much confirms the scam.

The british magician, Dynamo once made all phones within an area ring continuously like they were being called at the same time. Even that illusionist stunt is "greater" than this supposed miracle.
Lol...yeah, I know. Plus, the church has their contact details. MathsChic, don't tell me you're a closet Houdini o. cheesy
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by taurus25(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
lol god broke ooo!!!!

imagine owner of the universe sending 100 buks credit to his people gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.