Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth (35253 Views)

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo & Buhari In 1978 & Now / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by knightsTempler: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Obasanjo the narcissistic old criminal was involve in the Halliburton scandal, Malabu scam, ajaokuta steel scam, sold most government privatization properties to his cronies and many more.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Zico5(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Good
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by omogin(f): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
I love fayose

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by tobiasbeecher: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
hmm, this man says truth without minding whose ox is gored. Really, it seems Buhari and his cohorts lack what it takes to pilot this economy. All you hear from them is jungle noises about corruption. The common man on the street who has mouths to feed careless about corruption, but probably how he will be able to secure a decent living for his family and himself! Coming to OBJ, it is only a fool who does not know that OBJ is the father of corruption in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by ezera(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fayose aka Buhari's school father! The lion has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by sinistermind(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
hopilo:
As a former president he should be wealthy.

in who's book??

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by rman: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
Faoyse may be right most times but he is pushing his luck too far by talking too much...

Play politics but your main focus should be your primary consistuency which is Ekiti state.

I would have loved if he is performing miracles in Ekiti but going by standard of governance, nothing special. He thinks he is invincible by winning Ekiti alone.

As much as I do not like Saraki, he is a master strategist that understands how politics should be played. Fayose will end up as a guy that will be called upon only for roforofo issues in the future. He is not showing enough intelligence and tact with all these press releases.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by LblaqueHaven(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
Irony of life, the education they take all their life to acquire in Ekiti state doesn't reflect in anything they do.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by donem: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
God when I grow old I want to be like Fayose

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by jpipe2000(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
he has a point
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Lexusgs430: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Correct question. Let's also question the wealth of all millionaires and billionaires, that clearly have no clear cut source of wealth other than Governmental contacts!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
betterpikin28:
Fayose the wailer of his time.
Your secret will soon be out.
You will tell me where your chidren got the money they use to buy house and porsche cars. Is their father BiLL Gate. Foolish theif
he has no secrete. we all know how he got to power through coup. his days are numbered as Ekiti governor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by sinistermind(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
For one thing, this man is fearless. He speaks the truth whether people likes it or not. I remember his interview on channelstv when he was asked if he can use state funds for campaign, his reply was "we Governors should stop playing to the gallery, when Olusegun Obasanjo wanted to launch his Library, he asked governors to donate 10miilion naira, my salary is just 500,000 naira". He speaks the truth and he knows he might be crucified for it but someone has to speak up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by greatiyk4u(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
And this man's only economic clue to develop Ekiti is by planting trees.............yoruba people "Ndonu"

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by vigasimple(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
You may castigate Fayose as much as you like. Is he saying the truth? Absolutely yes. TRUTH TELLING will set this nation free.

I am sorry to inform you,if you don't already know that majority of our 'leaders' are very corrupt. I dare say including your Sai Baba.

And most importantly, Buhari is far clueless than GEJ. Imagine if GEJ was flying all over the world when our country especially the economy is bleeding badly.

Cow management is different from managing a nation's economy.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Donpressman(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
DankemzI:

grin grin grin grin grin

Bia bia bia..... Can a governor say this? O shit Ekiti is in trouble.... If a governor is reforesting a state and calls it development
your mumuness no get part 2. So you dont know planting trees has economic advantage? Infact Ekiti as a state has trees( in Logs) as their major export to other states. I served there!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by xxgig(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
mayorkyzo:
This man is truly outspoken and fearless..after his tenure as governor he should be given a top position in PDP...

That's if he does not run out of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Ahmeduana(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
betterpikin28:
You will tell me where your chidren got the money they use to buy house and porsche cars. Is their father BiLL Gate. Foolish theif
ÔDÈ TÔ NSHÖ ÖLÔHÛN OBA ÔRÎ EGUN LO MA KU oun loro é.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by DonLala1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
I think its time we stop celebrating mediocrity on dis platform. When a 419er dat found his way in d corridors of power feels he can just say anything and get applauded by some sycophants. Well u can only find such in 9ja. But I think its time dat guy needs to grow up. He's seriously embarrassing his office.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Splashme: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
gf
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by noblegrex: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
dechriscool:
Devil himself dey fear person wey no fear obasanjo.The man na baddo.
let him continue. Only time will tell.I just hope he'll be able to cover his face with his hands,sooner rather than later.such a garrulous governor.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Ghost01(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fayose just admitted to his own incompetence. Here is a man who promised jobs and transformational development during his campaigns two years ago. In saner climes, he'll, by now, be on his way out of office. But this is Nigeria ...

Planting just trees... No wonder he has all the time in the world to make noise. Talk about entering one chance.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by holuphisayor(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Obj laid the foundation of corruption in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Donpressman(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
betterpikin28:
Did the children ride you in the Porsche without paying you for ur 'job' well done? You are so lost. And mind you the word wailer is now overused and boring. Check ur post and you sound like one urself. I pray God rules ur life the way buhari is ruling this country!
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by james2man: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
I like fayose style of opposition. As a nigerian we need to have our own style of opposition that is peculiar to us. We practiced democracy but our style of democracy is weak which gives our leaders the opportunity to embezzle public funds. I support fayose mechanism of opposition,i strongly believe this is what nigeria politians need. We cant use american style of opposition it wont work for us.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by FKMagazine(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
I want to join politics...I wanna fight for my feepu...just like...hnmm...
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by holuphisayor(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
knightsTempler:
Obasanjo the narcissistic old criminal was involve in the Halliburton scandal, Malabu scam, ajaokuta steel scam, sold most government privatization properties to his cronies and many more.
Including Subsidy payments
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by arusoncd(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nigeria doesn't lack oil why the clueless; president spending 150 billion naira in search of oil in the barren North?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Ahmeduana(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:
but let him keep talking cos if everyone keeps quite. Nigeria will toe the same part like Uganda under Idi Amin
WHICH MEANS THAT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN WHAT Fayose IS DOING, BA? when you remove the word NON from NONSENSES what will remain is SENSES, did you agree?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Walelavender(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Feyi his wife, should better advise her hubby to stop misyearning unnecessarily coz if Baba Iyabo start him wahala, enogo funny o. Egbon Peter can be stubborn though. He shouldn't be proving 'commando' as if he is the PDP spokesman.
Fayose has nothing to deliver. He knows that whilst he stirs the dust, time flies. How long 4 years go complete
Osokomole... grin
Smart dude

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by olajizz01(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pot calling kettle black,what is the work of your thieving children buying porch and houses,wasn't the money you stole they are using just like koro's children,you better close that your stinking mouth,idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Donpressman(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
rman:
Faoyse may be right most times but he is pushing his luck too far by talking too much...

Play politics but your main focus should be your primary consistuency which is Ekiti state.

I would have loved if he is performing miracles in Ekiti but going by standard of governance, nothing special. He thinks he is invincible by winning Ekiti alone.

As much as I do not like Saraki, he is a master strategist that understands how politics should be played. Fayose will end up as a guy that will be called upon only for roforofo issues in the future. He is not showing enough intelligence and tact with all these press releases.
Oga leave story. Buhari and OBJ can't do Fayose a jack. That guy on is own na irumole. The economy can't be this bad and ur president is doing nothing and everyone remains silent. Just imagine the last paragraph. who does that? Buhari traveling round the world with tax payers money to tell the whole world we are corrupt people. Dollar to naira is now well over 300. Na small time everybody eye go soon open - mine is already!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bomb Experts Arrested In Kaduna (Photo) / Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers / Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.