Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth (35251 Views)

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo & Buhari In 1978 & Now / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by oaslink: 3:17am On Feb 13, 2016
betterpikin28:
Fayose the wailer of his time.
Your secret will soon be out.
You will tell me where your chidren got the money they use to buy house and porsche cars. Is their father BiLL Gate. Foolish theif

OUR MAJOR PROBLEM IS PEOPLE LIKE U ARE TOO MUCH IN NIGERIA.

U ARE FIGHTING AGAINST D TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by yetunsbay(m): 6:25am On Feb 13, 2016
edlion57:
..see wat u are sayn dis is why we are still far behind
like as if he's also a saint abi!
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by 989900: 6:41am On Feb 13, 2016
I care less if he spends his lifetime attacking OBJ and PMB.

Good questions to ask them (OBJ and PMB) though . . . they are of same feather (Fayose is basically a 'guy man' . . . since his Ibadan days).

However, why can't he use his mind, and some of the time he spends on tailgating Buhari, to think of things that will bring income to the state?

There is this governor in the east doing fine for his people, why can't he emulate him?

How can he pay salaries, when he and his sons are busy laundering the state's funds?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by orisa37: 6:58am On Feb 13, 2016
Fayiose, I beg my brother, stop intimidating OBJ. He's your father in politics and governing. Please reconcile with him and you will last longer. OBJ is good, not corrupt and likes you and Mimiko very much. Pray that he reaches Heaven before you and report well about you at The Throne of Grace.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by DECLAN2015(m): 7:03am On Feb 13, 2016
Endison:

https://www.thecable.ng/fayose-questions-source-of-obasanjos-wealth
.Tell m one politician that has no skeleton in his cupboard
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Ghost01(m): 7:26am On Feb 13, 2016
Donpressman:
Do you talk before you think? Ekiti is just a state in a federation called Nigeria. How can fayose create jobs when the federation economy is this bad. Allocation reduced so much that a months allocation can't pay a month salary. Tell me a state creating jobs? Its just like a goal keeper who promised not to concede a goal. But what can you do if your defence is porous? You sure will concede. Look at the bigger picture bro!
Nna, Fayose is not creating jobs, he pays salaries once every two months, and he comes on air every now and then to lambast the government at the centre. What has he done to alleviate his people's suffering? I bet you're one of those calling for Aregbe's head due to his failure to perform his job effectively. Fayose is now in the same shoes as Aregbe and you're here making excuses for him. What steps has he taken to make Ekiti State less reliant on the centre in the long term? Planting trees...

You asked about states creating jobs. Lagos, Anambra, Ogun, Kaduna, Ebonyi... Or are these not states in Nigeria?

Even Ayade of Cross River is out with his own futuristic plan. While the Bashorun of Afao is busy dancing etighi in Uyo.

And for you to say Ekiti is "just a state in a federation" shows how ignorant you are about how our political system works.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by lawbabs: 7:26am On Feb 13, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Fayose is right!

Right or stupid?

Where was he when they all were sharing the funds that should have been saved? Why did he not refuse the monies Jonathan gave him from our common wealth? Why did he not advise the govt he supported to diversify the economy when the resources was huge with oil being sold for $120/barrel?

Everything don scatter finish, dem don steal billions of dollars, which could have been our source of funding 2016-2017 budgets. Now that our dollar revenue from oil is eroded, putting pressure on the naira, with reduced capacity to steal again, this MOFo is now talking...

Talk is cheap. Blaming Buhari for his ineptitude in Ekiti doesn't deceive the discerning... Only his like will fall for it.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by misgab: 7:30am On Feb 13, 2016
ignore the messenger n listen to the message

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by lawbabs: 7:30am On Feb 13, 2016
oaslink:

Where was he when they all were sharing the funds that should have been saved? Why did he not refuse the monies Jonathan gave him from our common wealth? Why did he not advise the govt he supported to diversify the economy when the resources was huge with oil being sold for $120/barrel?

Everything don scatter finish, dem don steal billions of dollars, which could have been our source of funding 2016-2017 budgets. Now that our dollar revenue from oil is eroded, putting pressure on the naira, with reduced capacity to steal again, this MOFo is now talking...

Talk is cheap. Blaming Buhari for his ineptitude in Ekiti doesn't deceive the discerning... Only his like will fall for it.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by lawbabs: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2016
odogwueast:
I think fayose is telling the truth

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by punkyellla(f): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2016
obasiken:
A fly dat does not listen will be buried with the corpse.

I dont approve of some of Fayose's method and speech but let him keep talking cos if everyone keeps quite. Nigeria will toe the same part like Uganda under Idi Amin
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Kompany3: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Henovy: 8:09am On Feb 13, 2016
betterpikin28:
You will tell me where your chidren got the money they use to buy house and porsche cars. Is their father BiLL Gate. Foolish theif
Yes! His children. How about the one arrested in Dubai? Whose money is it? Nonsense. Fayose is hiding under immunity to talk trash.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Henovy: 8:12am On Feb 13, 2016
DankemzI:

grin grin grin grin grin

Bia bia bia..... Can a governor say this? O shit Ekiti is in trouble.... If a governor is reforesting a state and calls it development
That's what you get when you allow a thug to be your governor. Anyway, we now know what really happened. Thanks to Captain Sagir Koli.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Jetjacky(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2016
This man has the word. Hope the blinded citizens of Nigeria could see the light

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by casto: 9:08am On Feb 13, 2016
Fayose is right. Fayose and Ben Bruce I love u both. We won't remain quiet. Both of U are brave. Ben Bruce 4 president Fayose Vice president 2019. I will support u with all my strength even if I am d only one.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Hemdy4jazz: 9:23am On Feb 13, 2016
menix:
Seriously, He should be questioned cous that dude was broke when he regained freedom, all of a sudden he is one of the richest nigerian we ve got.

The funny things is that he gets irritated seeing others challenge his level of corruption.

Fayose keep slaying the Zombies of Nigeria.
Fayose my Hero.

Hey who's dude?
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by ceeethru(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2016
edlion57:
..see wat u are sayn dis is why we are still far behind
That is to say the use of common sense is not common.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by drehdinho(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2016
My heart melted when I was reading this Fayose's piece. The fact is that if you are not a governor, senator or minister, you don't know anything about the politics of Nigeria. Many may think Fayose is spewing out nonsense but, I can assure you that, he is saying the truthfulness of the truth. We the government followers should learn how to support people like him. With Fayose's piece, what I deduce from it is that, no government representatives is a saint. And to him Buhari should develop the nation equally. Investing billions into oil production in the north is not realist enough when the three refineries in Nigeria is struggling to develop. Why not fully work on those before creating another. Truly fighting corruption is diverting the energy of this government into the valley of futility and purposelessness . Buhari should at least see Nigeria as one and work inline with this. May God help Nigeria. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by caphone: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2016
Look at this agbero oo they call someone clueless when yu're here embarrasing yourself of planting trees. How does that create jobs for your teaming unemployed youth and does that mean yu're developing the state economically? Oriye ti ni angry
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by betterpikin28(f): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2016
Henovy:

Yes! His children. How about the one arrested in Dubai? Whose money is it? Nonsense. Fayose is hiding under immunity to talk trash.
God bless you help me tell them.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by betterpikin28(f): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2016
oaslink:

Just becos he is paying stipend.
You re the one supporting the truth?
Abeg,what is this one saying?
Smh 4 this one.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by betterpikin28(f): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2016
Nicepoker:
if one of them ask u out. You won't even think twice cos u will gladly accept. Gold digger. I know your type. Don't even quote me cos if u do one of those cars will jam u.

I don't neeed a mans moneyor stolen fund to complete me.am a well to do lady.
As for gold gidding,only those who comes a gold digging family calls pple that.
I knw ur type, you re a poverty striking servant faithful to his master. Omo ale jatijati.get a life
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by betterpikin28(f): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2016
greatbrian:

Hypocrite. Out of what the man has said why not point out a flaw. Zombie sycophant. God will cure Nigeria of the bastard sycophants who won't call a spade one coz of dia stomach infrastructure
You re opposite of ur name.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Nicepoker(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2016
betterpikin28:

I need a man's money stolen fund to complete me.I am not a well to do lady.
As for gold digging am good at that
I am a poverty stricken servant faithful to his master life
. I had to edit your comment Ur grammar is pathetic.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by wadetaw202: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2016
betterpikin28:

While fayose is telling his own, your obasanjo the thief will also tell his own.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by wadetaw202: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2016
Reekadict04:
In Yoruba, this is what we call Ikoja Aye

Ask Atiku and Gbenga Daniel.

[size=20pt]RIP Fayose[/size]

In other words, we should just sit down and look on like lucozade, abi?

So if you are in a position to speak up against irregularities, you will keep quiet, abi?

You are mentally backward fellow.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by greatbrian(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2016
betterpikin28:

You re opposite of ur name.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by betterpikin28(f): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nicepoker:
. I had to edit your comment Ur grammar is pathetic.

Joblessness grin
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by Nicepoker(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
betterpikin28:

Joblessness grin
thank me for helping you out.
Re: Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth by ibolomo(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
dunkem21:
Click *Like if you think Fayose is on point ..

*Share to disagree with him ..

* Mention if you know the full meaning of the *acronym .. OOPL grin

Edited: So, nobody knows the meaning of OOPL on NL ..

A recharge card of N100 of any network awaits the winner .. kiss
OOPL object oriented programming language

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) / Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers / Boko Haram Bomb Experts Arrested In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.