Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) (22323 Views)

Work Commences On Federal Roads In Imo -as Minister Of Works Visits Okorocha / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Ibim Sememitari Of NDDC Visits Okorocha (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by ujoatu(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Gov El Rufai is in Imo State on a private visit. He was at the Pentagon Office of the Imo State Governor who received him with delight.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by sdindan: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
2019 on their mind.

But Rochas wil not win even coucilor election again.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Udopasa: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Rochas is fast derailing and the fate of Udenwa in Orlu and Imo State politics might be very rosy compared to the political calamity that will befall Rochas except he retraces his step. Safe Rochas from political psycophants and economic vampires. Udo diri unu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Any one who picks roaches as advice is already a failure in the whole south East and south south

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by ujoatu(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Welcome to Owerri, Gov Okorocha seems to tell Gov El Rufai

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by BaddieKay(f): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
sdindan:
2019 on their mind.

Lols,my brother they don't know,tell em.Rochas is just a criminal.

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by vivalavida(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Condolence visit cause any ambition of his is already dead and buried.

12 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
ujoatu:
Welcome to Owerri, Gov Okorocha seems to tell Gov El Rufai
Nice one,you just dey work for ur pay without conscience

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by lincolnj88: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin grin a strong indicator showing of our lack of genuine yearning for progress is d voting of this apc dogs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by kennyman2000(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Juliuxxxxx: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
ok
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Brightology2(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Okoroawusa the hediot that rendered his state financially useless. because Apcist greed.if una dey discuss abt 2019, is dead on arrival

14 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by airsaylongcon: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jostling for 2019. Can 2 walk together unless they agree? The midget of Kaduna trying to set up alliances for future presidential ambition. I will rather vote Major Hamza Mustapha

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Warldbest(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
angry what are they
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Omotall(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
nonsense people cool

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by sorom4: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nice one,you just dey work for ur pay without conscience
Walahi! That Ujoatu no get conscience at all. He is only praising and doing media movies for that criminal cos he is one of his SA's. The wrath of God will soon fall on all you yam eaters of the politicians

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by mayorkyzo: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hope the midget would summon his fulani dogs in d SE/SS to desist from their kidnapping and killing spree...

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by kenny1313(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
sdindan:
2019 on their mind.

He never even wanted to become a governor. He is the only igbo man that can become a president, that is if an igbo man ll ever become a president.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Tayo114: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Great men
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by bedspread: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Rochas smiling!! He is lucky his election is not are the corner. He would have being bundled out of that pentagon house

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by bedspread: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenny1313:

He never even wanted to become a governor. He is the only igbo man that can become a president, that is if an igbo man ll ever become a president.
that was b4? No more!! Rochas Na Scammmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Chukazu: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
as much as I dont hold brief for Rochas' perceived non performance, I also believe he is just unlucky to be in power at a time of dwindling revenue generation from both state and federal government

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by bedspread: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tayo114:
Great men

correction!!! Great man (Elrufai). The other has become a scam

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by sorom4: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenny1313:

Lai Mohammed grandson spotted. Devil na learner for your lies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Chukazu: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenny1313:

no.igbo man can never be president according to your writing code.... the office is exclusively preserved for Hausa and Yoruba.
sure that makes you happier?

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by kenzysmith: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
One ashawo wey I be carry tell me say el rufaib done carry am too real matters is a privilege to Bleep the same woman with u sir ur wife is my next target sir
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by CharliParker: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Yes I will like them to become President and vice President. Ndigbo hatred will not lead us anywhere lets face the reality Rochas has all it takes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by sayyid(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
what is his motive of visiting him? maybe campaign don start be that

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by phenol33(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
if u er in owerri, u will duff ur cap for rochas simple he is constructing the first fly overs in owerri. and completing the major roads in owerri. i wonder why people keep critising him...

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by GenghisKhan(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
CharliParker:
Yes I will like them to become President and vice President. Ndigbo hatred will not lead us anywhere lets face the reality Rochas has all it takes.
are you joking or u just decided to wear ur hypocrisy and stupidity like a badge of honour with that statement?

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by lailo: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
They hate dis okorocha in Imo.I dnt know wy,even Ibos southwest here dnt speak good of him.I need someone to tell me wy.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by nkemdi89(f): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
phenol33:
if u er in owerri, u will duff ur cap for rochas simple he is constructing the first fly overs in owerri. and completing the major roads in owerri. i wonder why people keep critising him...
I don't think you know imo and rochas that well, that bridge was NDDC project which ohakim couldn't complete and he took over and didn't do anything to it during the last dispensation because PDP was in power in the federal, he needs that project now to blow his trumpet 2019.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu / NLC, TUC To Ground Activities Nationwide From Oct 3 / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Kastina (Videos, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.