Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,931 members, 7,803,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

At This Turbulent , We Must Stay Strong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At This Turbulent , We Must Stay Strong (309 Views)

Before You Think Of Giving Up Or Losing Faith, Remember These To Stay Strong! / Stay Strong You Are Almost There - Buhari Tells Nigerians / I Will Die For Bukola Saraki(he Must Stay Till 2019)_dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At This Turbulent , We Must Stay Strong by frankdoz1: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
I am just watching the massacre of unarmed Biafrans by the Evil zNigeria Army and police on Biafra Television, I couldn't just hold my tears as they keep fallen. They were just praying and worshiping God in an open school field at National High School Aba with their Bible and Biafran flag. What sin did they committed? This same z Nigerian Army that could not fight Boko Haram but they emptied all their military barracks just to kill and tortured unarmed Biafrans praying and worshiping their God. Let the world tune in to the Biafra Television now to see our mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters that were massacre in a broad day light. Shame to the British and Co. for this evil seed the sowed in our land. Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.. Because of them (Biafrans) that died that we might live, we will surely get Biafra and the time has come.. Iseeeee Iseeeeee Iseeeeee. PLEASE WATCH:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCBZXRoVBo

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose And His Fellow Travelers / Consult With Nigerian Medical Doctors On Doctorsoffice.ng For FREE! / Rivers Re-run: Okupe Blames PDP, APC For Outbreak Of Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.