Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Valentine : Your Wife/partner/girlfriend Got This Gift From Her Ex - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Valentine : Your Wife/partner/girlfriend Got This Gift From Her Ex (963 Views)

If Your Wife Isnt Pregnant Within 3 Months Of Wedding, Dump Her. See Reply / This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine : Your Wife/partner/girlfriend Got This Gift From Her Ex by centvin008(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Guys what will you do when you wife or girlfriend receive this gift from her Ex, and ladies will you accept this gift from your Ex?

Lalasticlala your opinion first lol grin wink

Re: Valentine : Your Wife/partner/girlfriend Got This Gift From Her Ex by Aooux(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin

The fool is still paying......

I will even help bae to write a "thank you" Note. And send it through an okada man.

#FoolWillNeverLearn
Re: Valentine : Your Wife/partner/girlfriend Got This Gift From Her Ex by nickjnr21(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
give d dude above me a dirty slap.... n that's how u would become d new ex...

1 Like

Re: Valentine : Your Wife/partner/girlfriend Got This Gift From Her Ex by osesology(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
If she's my wife, we'll accept it and thereafter sell it, but if she's my gf, back to sender.
Re: Valentine : Your Wife/partner/girlfriend Got This Gift From Her Ex by ksstroud: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Gift is gift...

(1) (Reply)

Finally Gt The Meaning Of Bluetooth.....checkout The Pix / Do You Agree To This? (pix) / Hillarious: APC Enough Is Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.