Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Work From Home: Freelancer needed for transcription project. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work From Home: Freelancer needed for transcription project. (1052 Views)

Data Entry(work From Home) / Digital Marketing Freelancer Needed At Idigify Nigeria / Skilled PHP Programmer/freelancer Needed (smslive247.com) Urgent!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work From Home: Freelancer needed for transcription project. by victor101(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have an ongoing project for highly dedicated transcriptionist (editor/proofreader), if you're interested, read the job application culled from the main source. I have been awarded the project, I need one or two freelancers to join efforts on this project. Please No Phone Skype, cos I need to tutor you on how to carry out this project on (Skype Screen Share). So you must have a laptop with latest version of skype installed.

QA, Proofreading and Editors

To whom it may concern,

I require high quality QAs for an ongoing professional relationship.

Only the best QAs will be selected for this opportunity. Successful workers will be able to work as much as they want, when they want.

There will be many hours of work available everyday, giving you total flexibility.

I require 2 high quality QAs to proofread and edit audio transcriptions.

Looking forward to working with you!

Send me an email with the subject - "Transcriptionist available for your project." to aprofessor@naij.com

1 Like

Re: Work From Home: Freelancer needed for transcription project. by Donald3d(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
ToriIndex check this out
Re: Work From Home: Freelancer needed for transcription project. by kaykay22: 2:18am On Feb 13, 2016
am interested sunday.adekunle7@gmail.com
Re: Work From Home: Freelancer needed for transcription project. by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 13, 2016
I'm interested. How much do I make?
Re: Work From Home: Freelancer needed for transcription project. by babatundeizbad(m): 2:41am On Feb 14, 2016
I am interested
dakunj@gmail.com
victor101:
Hi Guys,
I have an ongoing project for highly dedicated transcriptionist (editor/proofreader), if you're interested, read the job application culled from the main source. I have been awarded the project, I need one or two freelancers to join efforts on this project. Please No Phone Skype, cos I need to tutor you on how to carry out this project on (Skype Screen Share). So you must have a laptop with latest version of skype installed.

QA, Proofreading and Editors

To whom it may concern,
I require high quality QAs for an ongoing professional relationship.
Only the best QAs will be selected for this opportunity. Successful workers will be able to work as much as they want, when they want.
There will be many hours of work available everyday, giving you total flexibility.
I require 2 high quality QAs to proofread and edit audio transcriptions.
Looking forward to working with you!
Send me an email with the subject - "Transcriptionist available for your project." to aprofessor@naij.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In An Oil & Gas Firm Via Michael Stevens Consulting / Do You Need A Job? Then Dissolve This... / Very Urgent- Call Centre Agents Who Can Speak Igbo or Hausa For A Financial Inst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.