Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! (4138 Views)

Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) / How Sex Has Ruin The Lives Of So Many Girls(photos) / Just Look At What Selfie Has Reduced Our Ladies Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by permanentgrace(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
So i'm in an eatery right now with a friend when a man whom i suspect is in his early 60s came in with a girl whom i'm sure is not up to 19 to eat. They actually came in with the food they bought from the counter downstairs. On arrival, they realized there was no opener to open their drinks, the small girl sent the man who is old enough to be her grand dad to go get it and to my amazement, he went. On coming back, she complained about straw and again asked the old man to go get and he went again. I was forced within myself to quickly think of what could be reason this man has agreed to subject himself to this silly behaviour if not because of sex. I can bet with my balls the old man gets nothing from the girl aside sex and just because of sex, a small girl as she is, is now reducing him to that level. This is very annoying. Some men dont have shame in them and respect to themselves at all.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
They tell am say na only that girl sabi fvck??! undecided
He is the one reducing himself to dat level for something he can get elsewhere decently. mtchew

btw, wat does sex got to do with 'investment'

4 Likes

Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by Tallesty1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Op talk true, you dey envy himgringringrin.

tonguetongue
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by ksstroud: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
EroticAngelina:
He is the one reducing himself to dat level for something he can get elsewhere decently. mtchew

The bolded though

5 Likes

Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by ozy4christ(f): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
what a shame! and his wife will be at home worshiping him like a king

2 Likes

Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
ksstroud:

The bolded though
wat abt it?
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by Chickychic(f): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
I tell you this is just a little you noticed. Besides it's not new in this state anymore.
All these happens when a man decides to deceive himself in the name of flexing. This same man , his wife practically worships him,,do anything he wants yet he is not satisfied and it's not that during his teen years ,he didn't do any of these he is doing now but simply to the fact that he is not matured in his reasoning. Am very sure that man has a daughter of that girl's age, and if so this kind of person can even sleep with his child if he can sleep with a young girl like that.

3 Likes

Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by permanentgrace(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
EroticAngelina:

Is this posted in investment section?

Or you mean the man is investing on the girl?
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by ksstroud: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
EroticAngelina:

wat abt it?
shocked
I was just baffled..
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
permanentgrace:

Is this posted in investment section?
Or you mean the man is investing on the girl?
I'm asking why this thread was created in 'investment' section
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by Kenzico(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
After the man go all those errands....its now the Pussyina that suffers! And The man go get pot belly naaa
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by permanentgrace(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
How this thread manage come dey here for investment section? Abi when person click to open 'romance' section, the thing go now carry person go 'investment' section?

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, abeg make una carry my thread go romance section i beg all of una.
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
ksstroud:
shocked I was just baffled..
hmmm ok
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by permanentgrace(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
EroticAngelina:

I'm asking why this thread was created in 'investment' section

That is what i dont understand. I clicked romance section to create the thread and i am surprised this is where the thread is found.

Lalasticlala, abeg do the needful.
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
permanentgrace:

That is what i dont understand. I clicked romance section to create the thread and i am surprised this is where the thread is found.

Lalasticlala, abeg do the needful.

okay
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Don't jump into conclusion ffs
It could be his granddaughter.
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
For some reason, p ussy cost money and scare if no money while d ick is free, even if you the brokest in the world, you would still see d icks in surplus.
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by sinequanon: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
permanentgrace:
How this thread manage come dey here for investment section? Abi when person click to open 'romance' section, the thing go now carry person go 'investment' section?

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, abeg make una carry my thread go romance section i beg all of una.

The old man's errands were "investment". cool
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by sinequanon: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Yup, that is what I thought. You don't know the full story.
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
sinequanon:

Yup, that is what I thought. You don't know the full story.
What sort of bozzo granddaughter sends her grandfather about like a kid brother. She dey craze? angry Abeegi na punnani wey the old man wan chop no make am get sense again biko.
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by cruzita(f): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
cool the power of kitty

1 Like

Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by sinequanon: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
LastMumu:
What sort of bozzo granddaughter sends her grandfather about like a kid brother. She dey craze? angry Abeegi na punnani wey the old man wan chop no make am get sense again biko.

We don't know the details from what is in the OP. What if she had some physical disability, and it made sense for her granddad to help?
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by permanentgrace(m): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
sinequanon:

We don't know the details from what is in the OP. What if she had some physical disability, and it made sense for her granddad to help?

Madam/Sir, stop complicating issues. There were no issues of physical challenges of any sort.

First, which grand dad would be playing such romantic plays with her granddaughter?

Secondly, it would be an insult for a grand child to send her grand dad on such errands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by sinequanon: 12:04am On Feb 13, 2016
permanentgrace:

Madam/Sir, stop complicating issues. There were no issues of physical challenges of any sort.

oh, so suddenly you know their life history?

And when since has going to an eatery become a "romantic play".

Sorry, but you have to be more careful before sticking your nose into other folk's business, and gossiping. I was simply giving you an example of something you wouldn't know.

1 Like

Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 13, 2016
Op mind ur fvcken bizness..! Wat took u 2d eatery is to eat!
So eat ur meal, brk d bones, drink ur purewater nd leave!

2 Likes

Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by permanentgrace(m): 12:09am On Feb 13, 2016
sinequanon:

oh, so suddenly you know their life history?

And when since has going to an eatery become a "romantic play".

Sorry, but you have to be more careful before sticking your nose into other folk's business, and gossiping. I was simply giving you an example of something you wouldn't know.

I guess u wouldnt think u had a better knowledge of the scenario than myself? I'm being realistic and you are dealing on assumption.
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by kirchofff(m): 12:11am On Feb 13, 2016
Any man who is a perverted will always remain a dummie, he'll receive so many insults in his life, guys should wise up and get some dignity.......it saddens me when I see a grown ass man lose his respect cos of punny..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by castrol180(m): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2016
sex has become the order of the day
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by sinequanon: 12:38am On Feb 13, 2016
permanentgrace:

I guess u wouldnt think u had a better knowledge of the scenario than myself? I'm being realistic and you are dealing on assumption.

What are you talking about?

I am the one saying that you can't make assumptions.

You are the one coming to a firm conclusion, detective permanentgrace.
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by refiner(f): 1:36am On Feb 13, 2016
some men are really silly!

can't believe a man of dat age,lack common sense!
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by Adonis3: 2:24am On Feb 13, 2016
ozy4christ:
what a shame! and his wife will be at home worshiping him like a king

EXACTLY!

Same way the girl would be worshiping some other dude who bleeps better than the pot bellied m0ron

#Adonis3
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 13, 2016
permanentgrace:
So i'm in an eatery right now with a friend when a man whom i suspect is in his early 60s came in with a girl whom i'm sure is not up to 19 to eat. They actually came in with the food they bought from the counter downstairs. On arrival, they realized there was no opener to open their drinks, the small girl sent the man who is old enough to be her grand dad to go get it and to my amazement, he went. On coming back, she complained about straw and again asked the old man to go get and he went again. I was forced within myself to quickly think of what could be reason this man has agreed to subject himself to this silly behaviour if not because of sex. I can bet with my balls the old man gets nothing from the girl aside sex and just because of sex, a small girl as she is, is now reducing him to that level. This is very annoying. Some men dont have shame in them and respect to themselves at all.
Lolz... grin my brother are u just coming from Mars? Welcome to Earth were absurdities abound.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable / Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!! / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.