Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. (2291 Views)

Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform / This Zamfara Corper Is Missing (Photos) / How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. by Misterpaul(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ok. We know you are a good christian, we know you want to go to heaven, we agree you are the holiest person on earth and you don't want to commit "sin" by wearing trousers because your body is the temple of God.

But, sister Holy-pass.. it is just NYSC and it will only last for a year, God will not judge you for wearing trousers.

People abeg Wetin una think about this Sister.

Re: Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. by Kenzico(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Either she's a CHOSEN or a DEEPER LIFE member??
Re: Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
This one na holy stupidity.

All these virgin Mary sisters are usually the ones who end up relocating to hell when they die.

if u dont wanna wear trousers, then don't do NYSC undecided
Re: Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. by chiefolododo(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Maybe na film
Re: Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. by Tallesty1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
EroticAngelina:
This one na holy stupidity.

All these virgin Mary sisters are usually the ones who end up relocating to hell when they die.

if u dont wanna wear trousers, then don't do NYSC undecided
guilty conscience kicking in. Are you the secretary of all the landlords in hell? How do you know that most of them end up in hell?

Must everyone be like you? Please do what you feel like doing and allow others to make their choice.

Variety na im be the spice of life.

1 Like

Re: Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
She's decent - I give it to her. Amidst an immoral generation in which wearing skimpy clothes and chewing bubble gums like professional sluts is the order of the day.

I wish our girls can take after her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tallesty1:
guilty conscience kicking in. Are you the secretary of all the landlords in hell? How do you know that most of them end up in hell?

Must everyone be like you? Please do what you feel like doing and allow others to make their choice.

Variety na im be the spice of life.

if u are in Rome, do as the romans do, especially when na u carry urself go to Rome. nobody force u.

she knew dat its a law for girls to wear trouser in NYSC, yet she still went ahead.
I might sound lyk a bitcchh, buh that's the truth undecided

so free me jare. mtchew
Re: Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. by Holmes07(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Misterpaul:
Ok. We know you are a good christian, we know you want to go to heaven, we agree you are the holiest person on earth and you don't want to commit "sin" by wearing trousers because your body is the temple of God.

But, sister Holy-pass.. it is just NYSC and it will only last for a year, God will not judge you for wearing trousers.

People abeg Wetin una think about this Sister.
I perceive that u lack undastand in things pertaining to christain moderation. Let undastanding be your companion b4 u create any thread like diz again.
Re: Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. by yaqq: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
what's wrong wt d skirt? I don't see anything bad. jst dt she looks like a mad person

1 Like

Re: Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. by Agrika: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
I love ds
Re: Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. by Sammiel: 5:49am On Feb 13, 2016
Na BokoHaram remember...she carry bomb for under her legs. shocked shocked cool
Re: Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. by juliuscarter(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2016
Holmes07:

I perceive that u lack undastand in things pertaining to christain moderation. Let undastanding be your companion b4 u create any thread like diz again.
U that understands the Christian faith oya enlighten us please..Ode that can't even spell "Christian"

1 Like

Re: Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. by Icon4(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
DEEPERLIFE CORPER... i guess
Re: Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. by DIMKAZ(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2016
MEHN. NIGERIANS CARRY CHRISTIANITY FOR HEAD O.HATE WOMEN FOR THIS KINDA SHIT
Re: Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. by APCcrimes: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
kikikiki...she too make sense
Re: Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. by alfarouq(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
there is absolutely nothing wrong with her dressing. I am amazed at the op who said its just a year as if you have a contract with God that stipulates that you can never die during the course of your service. its through that God does not hold a soul accountable for what's forced upon it but participating in something wrong because every one else is doing it does not qualify as been forced to do something
Re: Holiness Or Stupidity: See What A Corper Is Wearing. by great664(m): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
EroticAngelina:

if u are in Rome, do as the romans do, especially when na u carry urself go to Rome. nobody force u.

she knew dat its a law for girls to wear trouser in NYSC, yet she still went ahead.
I might sound lyk a bitcchh, buh that's the truth undecided

so free me jare. mtchew
Ma see the panadol oya take am and calm down. Thank me later angry gringrin

The lady dey do her thing in a way she feels its right and okay so make una stop having headache, Her skirt her LIFE..

It's time Nigerians learn to mind and be bother about themselves only.

What Rock your boss might sink hers

(1) (Reply)

Student, Nysc, Part-time Opportunities - Abuja, Ph, Others / Beaded Waist Purse For Batch B Corpers / Name Not Found On Approved Senate List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.