Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) (38691 Views)

Burial Poster Of Anambra Woman & Her 2 Kids Who Died In Accident / Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic / Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by obiremy: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
The accident occurred on Thursday February 11, at Kaltungo in Gombe state. The woman, her husband and their 2 children were heading to Adamawa from Maiduguri in their personal car - a Honda, when the accident occurred. The woman and her children were rescued but sustained varying degrees of injuries. They were rushed to Kaltungo General Hospital where they are receiving treatment. Anyone who knows them should please contact their family members.

See photos above;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/graphic-photos-mother-father-their-2.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by obiremy: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nawa oo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Theyveedo(m): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Damn!!!

Hopefully their injuries r superficial, the kids especially.
God help them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
May they survive and their health fully restored in Jesus' mighty name. Not a nice experience even to witness, but let's always learn from this kind of experience that our lives are very delicate and so be humble and more godly. Although no one likes to know it, one of the hard facts of life is that our days on earth could come to an end at any time. We don't pray for it though. We need to fulfill our days before death comes. I'm just sharing the lesson I'm extracting from this. And, please Lord, may this family not die, but live in Jesus name I pray. AMEN.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by evy1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jeez..thank God for survival.

4 Likes

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by kenny987(f): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Op! Please it is not fatal unless a death occurs. It may be ghastly or terrible or very serious with any level of injury but provided there's no death, it's not fatal.

@topic: I wish them speedy recovery.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by kennyman2000(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmmmm.. Cant we have this speed limit devices fix in cars in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Does she have a mobile phone?

2 Likes

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by anonym0us: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
cry
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by kristonium(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
What about the husband??

7 Likes

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
God preserve them
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by omisakint: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Maybe cause by brake failure or lack of concentration while driving
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by anonym0us: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
cry oooh ma goush
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Speed Kills
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Are people still living in maiduguri?
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Omotall(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
saddeness cry
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by fkj950ax(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
OP
Please post the plate number of the car.
FRSC and PoliceNG has details of every plate number in Nigeria, provided its the new plate number.

Can someone scroll through the phone numbers on any phone found in the car at the accident and call the last dialled 5 numbers....

6 Likes

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
God is your strenght
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by lonelydora: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
I wish them quick recovery
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Yames70(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
op when did the accident happened?These look like the patients we saw in FTH this morning
modify: They are alive and stable, though the older child has a mild head injury and the mother has several fractures, I think the relatives have located them, they are currently in FTH gombe

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by refiner(f): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
so sad!
wat abt d husband,hope he survived!
dear God not again pls!....ozoemena!
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Dindondin(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
from this report, its like the husband died in the accident.
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by bettercreature(m): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenny987:
Op! Please it is not fatal unless a death occurs. It may be ghastly or terrible or very serious with any level of injury but provided there's no death, it's not fatal.

@topic: I wish them speedy recovery.
But it seems the husband is dead Nairaland english teacher or you missed the point
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by suyamasta(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lord have mercy, where the husband na
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by koboko69: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
So people drive all they way from Gombe...pass tru the heart Maiduguri.... Yet some set of people want us to Believe BH have not been technically defeated
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Romm(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
I wish dem quick recovery....... in jesus name....

And we shud always commit our journey to God to take perfect control b4 we travel.......
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by INTROVERT(f): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
God help is
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by INTROVERT(f): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
God help us
Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Eldorado01(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
[size=15pt]I hate seeing accident news, accident can always be prevented

1. never buy an honda car, no matter how beautiful it is

2. while driving listen to calm songs, not the trending hip hops, the song u listen to motivates ur driving

3. check ur vehicle well before embarking on trips

4. look ahead for potholes, and never over take a vehicle u can't see its front

I want to list more, but my fiancee is here, she is calling my attention, let me go the needful before our story turn topic here tommorw [/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman & Her 2 Kids In Accident In Gombe (Pics) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
I bet that no one was wearing a seat belt and/or car seat.

I wish everybody a safe recovery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident Along Agbor Road, Benin City (Disturbing Pics & Video) / Flood Trapped Several Persons In Trademore Area Of Lugbe, Abuja (Video) / VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.