Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,243 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Vacancy For Account Clerks At The Place - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Account Clerks At The Place (931 Views)

Warehouse Clerks Needed. / Data Clerks Need Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Account Clerks At The Place by femi1170: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
The Place is in need of bright SSCE or OND holders who have basic computer and most importantly MS excel skill to fill the positions of account clerks in all her outlets.

Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to femi.olunuga@theplace.com.ng

Locations: Lekki, VI and Ikeja
Re: Vacancy For Account Clerks At The Place by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
femi1170:
The Place is in need of bright SSCE or OND holders who have basic computer and most importantly MS excel skill to fill the positions of account clerks in all her outlets.

Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to femi.olunuga@theplace.com.ng

Pls sir, when is the dead line?
Re: Vacancy For Account Clerks At The Place by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
femi1170:

Good day Sir,
I just sent in my CV for your perusal.
I live around Ikeja, Iju-Ishaga axis to be precise. I've also worked with Garment Care Limited on the same street as The Place(Isaac John street, GRA,Ikeja).
I'm quite familiar with the area.

Anticipating your response.

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Officer Job At Resource Intermediaries Limited / Invigilator (ibadan) At British Council Nigeria / Graduate Trainee - Saro Agrosciences Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.