Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

The 24 Hour Miracle-working God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 24 Hour Miracle-working God (10107 Views)

The Miracle Working Power Of The Word / Ashimodollar - 24 Hour Miracle Seed / Child in coma ,wakes up!He's A Miracle Working God: Watch! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 24 Hour Miracle-working God by uchkochi(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2009
THE 24 HOUR MIRACLE-WORKING GOD

Nothing just happens,not everything that happens to us comes from God,as a matter of fact most of the things that happens to us are as allowed by us.But no matter what has happened to you or is happening to you,God is still the unchangeable changer,God is still able to do the impossible.To give up on God is to say GOOD BYE to good,to still trust God and hope only in Him is to set the stage for the manifestation of your long awaited expectation.God does not require a whole year to cause a change.The earth was without form and it was void of beauty and colour and yet everything changed in just 6 days Genesis chapter 1,this is how your story is about to change.

Beloved,i hereby introduce to you the 24 hour miracle-working God.Through out the scriptures there are occasions where God performed 24 hour miracles but for this teaching i shall be basing on just one scripture and that is in 2 kings chapter 7.

In that chapter the people of Israel were going through untold hardship,difficulties of all kind plagued them,they had no food that they started eating their children,until ELISHA THE PROPHET SPOKE. Listen to me child of God,THE LORD BROUGHT ISRAEL OUT OF EGYPT BY A PROPHET AND BY A PROPHET WERE THEY PRESERVED. HOSEA 12 VS. 13.
The prophet spoke something very incredible,He said BY THIS TIME TOMORROW THERE SHALL BE AN ABRUPT CHANGE that a morsel of fine flour shall be sold for a shekel,how could this probably happen when they had no food?there was no plan or program to salvage the economic problem but when Elisha spoke the Host of heaven went into operation immediately.Before you proceed i want to ask you this,if you know you dont have a question you want God to answer in 24 hours then this message might not be for you, because i am writing to people who have done everything they know and there seems to be no change,i am speaking to those who know that except God intervenes then they have no hope.

What do you want God to do for you by this time tomorrow, i am speaking to you right now from my office as a prophet,except God has not sent me,then that thing might remain undone.God is a God of overnight interventions,He brought the Israel out of Egypt ONE NIGHT,HE turned the situation of a nation in just one day,He is about to visit you.Whenever God is about to visit His people in a most unique way He sends forth a prophet.He has sent me to you today and your story will change after today.

All you have to do is to write all you want God to do before this time tomorrow on a sheet of paper and lay it on the screen where you are reading this mail while i pray for you.

Surely as the lord lives by this time tomorrow your testimonies shall be in your hands,i command the host of heavens to go into operation right now,and just like Elisha spoke and it came to past,i therefore speak as directed by God, all those problems written on those papers are being answered right now,your needs are been met supernaturally,all the issues of concerns shall become issues of command by this time tomorrow,Before this time tomorrow strange phone calls of unbelievable breakthroughs is reaching you where you are in the name of Jesus.By this time tomorrow your healing is perfected,by this time tomorrow your miracle job is in your hand.By this time tomorrow you are meeting your God ordained marriage partner in a most incredible connection,Favour of all kind is reaching from every part of the world,you might have been forgotten and rejected,but just as God remembered Jephthah,Noah and Hannah in scriptures God is remembering you.

The 24 hour miracle-working God will see to it that every issue written on those pieces of paper is addressed speedily to your favor.Be blessed of the LORD.

We are glad to let you know that we have inaugurated the mobile ministry arm of OMEGA WORLD NETWORK. And shall also be preaching the gospel through phones via the medium of text messages and calls as the case may be so if you want to be getting mobile messages you can send your request with your phone number to mobilemessage@omegacyberministry.org

In case you are reading this mail and you have not accepted Jesus
Christ as your personal lord and savior, please say this prayer with
Me. To Him that is joined to the living there is hope. Say this prayer
to be joined to the living God.

Lord Jesus I know that you died for me and on the third day you rose
again, I accept you and I confess that you are lord please come into
my life, and cleanse me from every sin. thank you Jesus for saving me.
Brothers and sisters you are free rejoice and start going to a bible
believing church.

Important information, PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PRAYER REQUESTS,
TESTIMONIES AND COUNSELING MAILS SHOULD BE SENT TO
pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org

Please also forward this mail to all your friends as it will be a
blessing to their lives. And you could change someone's life for Good.

We have been rolling out messages since 2004, you can request for
messages on any subject of interest and you will get it immediately by
sending the subject to pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org

1. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IT IS TIME TO ENGAGE YOUR ANGELS.
2. IN JUST ONE NIGHT
3. IT IS JUST ABOUT YOUR TURN FOR A TURN AROUND
4. DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR BREAKING POINT IS YOUR BREAK THROUGH POINT.
5. THE FOUNDATION FOR TRUE RICHES
6. LOVE CONQUERS ALL
7. BREAKING DOWN THE BARRIERS TO YOUR FINANCIAL HARVEST
8. EVERY THING SMALL BECOMES GREAT THROUGH THANKSGIVING.
9. MARRIAGE PRINCIPLES
10. HOW TO STOP SEX AND ENJOY YOUR RELATIONSHIP TILL MARRIAGE
11.THE POWER OF THE MIND
12. MARRIAGE WITHOUT STRESS IS A POSSIBILITY
13. The God of overnight interventions
14. OVERCOMING FORNICATION AND SAVING YOUR RELATIONSHIP
15. MARCH IN PROPHECY
16.April in prophecy(what God is saying to you in this month of April
17. That mistake shall be converted to a miracle
18. God is still in the business of giving life partners, He will
give you yours
19. You shall be exempted, lifted up and celebrated
20. OVERCOMING UNSPEAKABLE CHALLENGES
21. THE POTENCY OF THE HOLY GHOST
22. HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AS IF PROBLEMS DOES NOT EXIST
23. DEALING WITH ALCOHOLISM
24 SOMETHING GREAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO YOU
25.THE THREE KINDS OF DESTINY

THESE and many more are available just send your request to
pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org or And you will get it immediately.

If this ministry has been a blessing to your life in one way or the
other and you feel led to be a partner please indicate your interest
by sending us a mail to partnership@omegacyberministry.org or
and you shall be told how. We preach the
gospel online 24 hrs every day, winning souls and changing lives for
Jesus. Be blessed.

We like to wish those who are celebrating their birthdays and marriage
anniversaries this week a happy birthday and marriage anniversary

Notice; Endeavor to check your mail next week for our latest message.
See you next week.

Do not forget to send your testimonies to the under listed Email address.
pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org or testimonies@omegacyberministry.org do not rob God of testimonies as you do so, you perfect what God has started. See you at the top.

OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES,
a division of OMEGA WORLD NETWORK. INT
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
+2348034868232
Re: The 24 Hour Miracle-working God by Tudor6(f): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2009
24-hour miracle indeed!
Just take the above rubbish you've written and read to the starving babies in ethiopia due to famine, see if they won't stab you to hell with their dusty spoons. . .
Re: The 24 Hour Miracle-working God by Tudor6(f): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2009
Come to think of it, upon all the pastors/prophets we have in this nigeria none can prophesy - "by this time tomorrow a cup of garri will be 5naira" or "by tomorrow a litre of fuel will be 10naira" - just the way elijah did for his people.
Instead all we have is them buying private jets,some daft ones are sending us texts to pray at 1am,while some bastard ones are predicting/prophesying the death of micheal jackson. . . Someone should ask those fools- na micheal jackson we go chop?
Re: The 24 Hour Miracle-working God by Krayola(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2009
hahaha. . U wicked o
Re: The 24 Hour Miracle-working God by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2009
this is unscriptural, God is not your miracle-generating machine.
Re: The 24 Hour Miracle-working God by Krayola(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2009
God, if he exists, does not intervene in human history/affairs.
Re: The 24 Hour Miracle-working God by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2009
Krayola:

God, if he exists, does not intervene in human history/affairs.

Make up your mind . . . it seems you're not sure that God truly doesnt exist and you're seeking validation.

How do you know God doesnt intervene in human affairs? Perhaps He doesnt interfere in yours . . . good luck to you.
Re: The 24 Hour Miracle-working God by Krayola(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2009
davidylan:

Make up your mind . . . it seems you're not sure that God truly doesnt exist and you're seeking validation.

How do you know God doesnt intervene in human affairs? Perhaps He doesnt interfere in yours . . . good luck to you.

haha. . . Its not about making up one's mind. . . I don't put faith in stuff that I don't really believe.

Seeking validation? where did that come from? My guy. . hold urself. If u dey find fight go find someone else. This one wey u just dey throw accusations left right and centre. Na so ur God teach u? anybody wey no agree wit u, na to start fight call am confused and lost remain

A loving God that intervenes in human history, but only if you "praise and Glorify" him, and even then it's if he wants to, is not worthy of my worship. A God that allows millions to starve to death just because they were born in the wrong place isn't one i'll trust with my affairs.

Anyways, I've had some successes and failures in my life, some good and bad times. Thats life. . .I don't give God credit for the good and Devil credit for the bad. I just know thats how life is, u take the good with the bad
Re: The 24 Hour Miracle-working God by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2009
Krayola:

haha. . . Its not about making up one's mind. . . I don't put faith in stuff that I don't really believe.

Seeking validation? where did that come from? My guy. . hold urself. If u dey find fight go find someone else. This one wey u just dey throw accusations left right and centre. Na so ur God teach u? anybody wey no agree wit u, na to start fight call am confused and lost remain

A loving God does that intervenes in human history, but only if you "praise and Glorify" him, and even then it's if he wants to, is not worthy of my worship. A God that allows millions to starve to death just because they were born in the wrong place isn't one i'll trust with my affairs.

Anyways, I've had some successes and failures in my life, some good and bad times. Thats life. . .I don't give God credit for the good and Devil credit for the bad. I just know thats how life is, u take the good with the bad

Excellent . . . enjoy your life without God but pls give us the liberty to worship Him in peace. If it worries you that a "loving God" allows suffering (that foolish humans bring on themselves by the way) then by all means ignore Him.

It just puzzles me to see the increasing deluge of godless folks here trying their darndest to convince us (or themselves) that God doesnt exist.
Re: The 24 Hour Miracle-working God by Krayola(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2009
I never claimed God doesn't exist, did I?

You see what u choose to see because u already see anyone with different views as the enemy. Stop questioning my motives, read the words i write and stop reading more meaning into them.
Re: The 24 Hour Miracle-working God by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2009
Krayola:

I never claimed God doesn't exist, did I?

which was EXACTLY the first question i put to you here - Make up your mind . . . it seems you're not sure that God truly doesnt exist

Are you sure He exists or not? It seems most of you are confused on what you actually stand for.

Make up your mind . . . it seems you're not sure that God truly doesnt exist

Krayola:

You see what u choose to see because u already see anyone with different views as the enemy. Stop questioning my motives, read the words i write and stop reading more meaning into them.

And you accuse others of reading more meaning into what you write? Isnt that what you just did? I dont see you as the "enemy" . . . enemy of what? that is giving you undue respect you dont deserve. I dont see you as an enemy but as a confused soul who doesnt know what to believe.

Here is my point - if you didnt care about God you would be on another section of nairaland. That you spend way too much time here puts a lie to the fronts you put up.
Re: The 24 Hour Miracle-working God by Krayola(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2009
davidylan:

which was EXACTLY the first question i put to you here - Make up your mind . . . it seems you're not sure that God truly doesnt exist

Are you sure He exists or not? It seems most of you are confused on what you actually stand for.

Make up your mind . . . it seems you're not sure that God truly doesnt exist

Whether or not God exists is not important. It isn't something I spend much time thinking about anymore. I'm past that. I'm interested in how belief in God affects society, and people. The biblical accounts of miracles and stuff are not literal. . . professionals have devoted their lives to studying this stuff and people choose to ignore their  findings because the Bible tells them not to dare entertain such "nonsense". How convenient.

davidylan:

And you accuse others of reading more meaning into what you write? Isnt that what you just did? I dont see you as the "enemy" . . . enemy of what? that is giving you undue respect you dont deserve. I dont see you as an enemy but as a confused soul who doesnt know what to believe.

haha. I'm not confused. The stuff I believe, I'm pretty certain about. No confusion there

davidylan:

Here is my point - if you didnt care about God you would be on another section of nairaland. That you spend way too much time here puts a lie to the fronts you put up.

haha. Na just nairaland religion section? U don't even know the half of it.

U just called me an insecure, confused liar in three posts. . .and i'm not the enemy? I'm yet to insult u.

Jesus loves u  wink
Re: The 24 Hour Miracle-working God by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2009
Krayola:

Whether or not God exists is not important. It isn't something I spend much time thinking about anymore, I'm past that. I'm interested in how belief in God affects society, and people. The biblical accounts of miracles and stuff are not literal. . . professionals have devoted their lives to studying this stuff and people choose to ignore their  findings because the Bible tells them not to dare entertain such "nonsense". How convenient.

Why? Why are you interested? how does that add to your knowledge? why are you bothered in how God affects me or your neighbour?

What is your grouse with biblical miracles? You dont seem particularly bothered about voodoo claims now do you?

What did you say the bible tells us not to entertain? Ah another lying soul here.

Krayola:

haha. I'm not confused. The stuff I believe, I'm pretty certain about. No confusion there

haha. Na just nairaland religion section? U don't even know the half of it.

U just called me an insecure, confused liar in three posts. . .and i'm not the enemy? I'm yet to insult u.

Jesus loves u  wink

Yawn.
Re: The 24 Hour Miracle-working God by Krayola(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2009
davidylan:

Why? Why are you interested? how does that add to your knowledge? why are you bothered in how God affects me or your neighbour?

Because I have to live in the neighbourhood. Is there something wrong with wanting to understand what is around me?

I also like religion a lot, and learn a lot from studying them. 

davidylan:

What is your grouse with biblical miracles? You dont seem particularly bothered about voodoo claims now do you?

I have no grouse with Christian miracles. I've studied them. . .  the accounts of them are not literal. It's kinda like almost having a car accident and saying something to the effect of "It was God that drove the car and saved me", and 2000 years later the story has become that God literally stretched out his hands and drove ur car.

davidylan:

What did you say the bible tells us not to entertain? Ah another lying soul here.

The Bible tells u that everything in there is the Word of God.  You have insulted me because I challenge that.

davidylan:

Yawn.
haha. . .I kinda figured u wouldn't have a comeback. I had u cornered.

U said the people that suffer do so because "of their foolishness"
The people that disagree with you do so because they are insecure, confused liars
You defend the Bible and your God with all ur might.
Yet ur God asks u to show love even when u are hated, and not to judge. . .
And I'm the confused one?

I don't need God to tell me to respect you, or not to insult you, or to respect your opinion. I just know it, and live it. Check urself b4 u wreck urself, bro. . . Jesus loves u wink
Re: The 24 Hour Miracle-working God by toneyb: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2009
When men were primitive and ignorant god was all over the place performing miracles, turning water into wine feeding thousands with few loaves of bread and few fish, changing the languages of men with a snap because they wanted to build a tower high up to the heavens where he lives to have a look at him, walking on water healing amputees, showing the prophets of the other gods that he is more powerful than their gods in a contest and making the stars in the sky fight against the enemies of his people.

This same god suddenly disappeared and ran away once men became more knowledgeable about how the forces of nature operate and when the forces of nature were better understood by men, even though this same god told his followers that they will do more miracles than he did(we don't see christians walking on water or raising people from the dead etc). the same god that used to address people through public speeches when men were primitive suddenly became invisible and ran away leaving men to take care of themselves. grin grin

Why are miracles no longer happening as christians claim? Why is it that god can not heal amputees and make their amputated limbs grow back? is it because the whole story is a LIE?
Re: The 24 Hour Miracle-working God by justcuts: 9:01am On Jun 07, 2017
The reason God does not perform miracles the way he did in Bible days is because there is too much disbelief in him. Many doubt who he is because the natural eyes haven't seen it done. God operates through faith and whether he heals or don't heal limbs or etc. He is still God and when we come to him with a request we must believe that he is the answer to whatever the need is before he does it. He doesn't have to prove himself to man, he's God! The scripture tells us that "people will perish due to their lack of knowledge". To know Christ is called relationship!

(1) (Reply)

Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? / Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. / Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.