Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,040 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

He Is Waiting For You!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Is Waiting For You!!! (311 Views)

Hell Is Waiting For Women In Trousers: Escape It!!! What are your thoughts? / Waiting For The Elect Of Israel / Hell is waiting for you: Kemi Olunloyo Blast Fans Who Belive In Men Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Is Waiting For You!!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
A man was at the restaurant one Saturday evening, waiting for his girlfriend to join him there. He had invited her two days back and here he is waiting for her in the cold weather. After waiting for more than four hours without the lady showing up, he left in annoyance. If you were the man what would you have done?
Before you start criticizing the lady that is the same way Jesus has been waiting patiently for you. You have kept him outside in the cold long enough. It is time to open the doors of your heart and invited him in. In the Bible, book Revelation 3:20 says “Behold I stand at the door, and knock; if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come into him and will sup with him and he with me”.
Jesus is the son of God. He came to this world to set us free from the kingdom of darkness. He purchased our freedom from demonic oppressions and afflictions with his blood. He is full of mercy but know that the door of mercy can close at any time and the end result is hell fire!
Jesus loves you so much, no matter your past. He laid down his life for you and shed His blood for the atonement of your sins. No matter what you are passing through He is ready to bear your burden. Is it sickness, joblessness, frustration, stagnation or whatever?
Remember Isaiah 53:4-5 says, “Surely He has borne our grieves and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed Him stricken, smitten by God and afflicted. But he was wounded for transgression, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him and by His stripes we are healed”.
Flee fornication, smoking, clubbing, indecent dressing, drinking, stealing, lying, idol worshipping and the likes. The end result is fatal. Satan will never give without collecting anything in exchange but Jesus gives freely. Take a bold step of faith today, walk out on satan and accept Jesus into your life.
JESUS IS LORD!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Commandments Of A Godly Employee / It Will Crumble / Looking For Gospel Musics, Hymns, Foreign, Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.