Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,648 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) (51620 Views)

Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) / South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) / 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by lovdoc: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
A 48- year-old mother of three , Mrs. Saidat Bola Hassan, has been arrested by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, after she allegedly vomited 15 wraps of cocaine.

Vanguard reports that ,the incident occurred during screening of passengers on an Egypt Airline flight to Jedda, Saudi Arabia, en-route Cairo.
After she vomited the substances, the woman was apprehended by NDLEA officials who discovered that she had ingested 80 wraps of cocaine weighing 904 grammes.
The NDLEA commander at the airport, Mr. Hamisu Lawan, said

This is gross ineptitude on the part of a mother saddled with the responsibility of nurturing her children into future leaders,” “I am glad that she did not die from drug ingestion and she is alive to face trial. Besides escaping the risk of swallowing cocaine, this arrest also saved her because drug trafficking in Saudi Arabia is punishable by death. “She will soon be charged to court because the law must run its full course.

“As soon as we discovered that the suspected wraps she vomited tested positive for cocaine, we took measures to ensure her safety by preventing any harm that may result from drug ingestion. While under observation, she excreted 65 similar wraps. In all, she ingested 80 wraps of cocaine weighing 904 grammes.

Mrs Hassan, who is a native of Idiroko in Ogun state and resident in Lagos Island claimed to be a business woman dealing in clothing materials.

“I am a business woman and I sell women clothes at Balogun market,”
“I used to buy my goods from Ghana. I was introduced into the drug business by a friend and business partner. The drug was brought from Abidjan, Ivory Coast and we were to share the proceeds equally. “Until my arrest, I never knew that the cocaine I ingested would have led to my death in Saudi Arabia. I thank God for keeping me alive.”

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/mother-of-three-vomits-cocaine-at-abuja-airport.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by lovdoc: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
What's with the face madam
Afterwards you've done it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by OBTMOS(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
See her face! Na dis kind pple d bring new disease come.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by igraman(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
contentment matters a lot.
imagine she was even a business woman.

I believe in the saying "it is not a blessing if you have to sin to get it"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by micklplus(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
She's done did it
Crossed eyes on a sober reflection. Lol
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Timileyin008: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
It yaf red for her
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Aminat508(f): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Amuni bu ni undecided undecided undecided undecided

20 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Name checkers!
Na we dey here.!
Name checkers!!
Na we dey here!!
Name checkers!!!
Na we dey here gidi gbam!!!

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by itsik(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmm.
Nigerians sha

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by ENDTIMES: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Can't believe there is still space in this front seat.

Dalu nu o!!

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by efilefun(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
See her face like person Wey no fit chop one spoon of rice finish and Na their type bad pass... Someone should help define 5cups of water and 15seeds of beans to her

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Youngzedd(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by bdemix(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Welcome to Kuje Prison , help me greet Nnamdi Kanu mak him enjoy watery beans wella

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Ebuka478(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Name checkers.... See her face sef

15 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Do2dtun(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
End time

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by shizzy7(f): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
How many times will this be on FP?
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Drinkwater(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nice hijab

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by daveyjay(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Na hustle jareh
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by moneyurch(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
OBTMOS:
See her face! Na dis kind pple d bring new disease come.
ahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhaha

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Pvin: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
The name though
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Christane: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Daniel058(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
She wore veil /hijab. Pretenders they say do the worst

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by canalily(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Na hausa selfangry u sure say more cocoa no dey for this her eyes and checks that are bulging like thatundecided
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Dindondin(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
she still wey thank God for life. she ll spend @ least 10 years in jail
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by holluwai(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Free the woman jor

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by mystockyear: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Very silly
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by bigtt76(f): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
She nor know say nar her business for Balogun market her friend wan take over becos like say she land Saudi Arabia na kpai be dat one time!

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
undecided harden criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God / Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) / Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.