Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post (28826 Views)

30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes / Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter / Flying Training School Kaduna Graduan To Be Sent Abroad For Flying Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by iRichy: 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Are u ready to make millions with just $18? Introducing to you four corners alliance group network marketing business. Is it not scam my people, it's so legit, very real and not stressful. If u are interested, u can contact me on WhatsApp Messenger with +23326 920 1919 or +234 701 643 9152.

Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by nanauju(f): 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
God bless you izeeqpotters
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by yakflowz(m): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lol......y'all didn't even view OP's profile
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by Zellie: 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
I think the OP is lying. Just search izeeqpotter on twitter... same person. Besides, izeeqpotter's last seen was January 23rd, so mbok how did izeeqpotter read your "pathetic" post

What I don't understand now is how the lie is going to help him

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
people don't need to ask for 25k or any amount to be blessed wit. Such luck falls on just that lucky ones so don't push it cos it only shows how criminal ur motives are
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by E383: 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by oshaosha2014(m): 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
I am glad to know a guy can do this for another guy

HandsomeHITLER:
Interesting! Just yesterday my post hit front page 'MY EMPLOYER ROBBED ME..' https://www.nairaland.com/2925924/employer-robbed-me-broad-daylight... A NAIRALANDER called the number I dropped on some guy's comment: promised to cash in my bank acct. However, he failed to. So I got a text requesting my acct no. to verify.. long story short! He sent me a whopping N25,000.

I tried to search his moniker using his name- got it from the alert... all for nothing. after series of texts to the number he called me with, he managed to crack; after i told him "I WANT TO TESTIFY TO NLDERS SO PEOPLE COULD LEARN THAT THERE ARE A FEW GOOD PERSONS IN NIGERIA".

He said his moniker is 'izeeqpotter'. I searched and found it. Infact I'm too excited to type. my hands are shivering and shaking. thanks l.alasticlala for FP-ing me. aside the fact that it was the first time I hit FP... AND TO TOP IT ALL, I MADE N25,000! Thanks izeeqpotter! thanks nairalanders! Thanks a million!
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by mekonglobal(m): 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Setaje:
embarassed . Me sef my employer slapped me o. Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii

grin
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by MzPecs(f): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
So someone could actually fool NL Mods? undecided undecided undecided

Smh for them!
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by BobUg28(m): 12:03am On Feb 13, 2016
This is wonderful, at least let's hear something different for once.

Izeeqpotter, may the lord bless you sir.
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by Ranchhoddas: 12:05am On Feb 13, 2016
Chinom:
Nice gesture. Better than dropping it with one greedy pastor in the name of tithe. I might make a donation soon if and when I see a deserving Nairalander.
See me here. Twenty thousand is enough for me now and I promise to return it as soon as I can.I don't need a handout.Just a loan.
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by permanentgrace(m): 12:16am On Feb 13, 2016
Having a nairalander giving out 25k is not really a big surprise to me. I know there are rich and well-to-do-individuals on this forum. Talk of people like AkinAlabi and so many of others. Just that some wouldnt/may not want to help as at when the help is needed.
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by oostin: 12:20am On Feb 13, 2016
E383:
NL MODs sha! angry

https://www.nairaland.com/handsomehitler

https://www.nairaland.com/izeeqpotter
Thanks for verifying. The guy and the story is fake. The same person told the story that he got the money cry undecided
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by oostin: 12:21am On Feb 13, 2016
permanentgrace:
Having a nairalander giving out 25k is not really a big surprise to me. I know there are rich and well-to-do-individuals on this forum. Talk of people like AkinAlabi and so many of others. Just that some wouldnt/may not want to help as at when the help is needed.
Jesus why is everyone falling for this fake story Search for the mods. It's fake
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by oostin: 12:22am On Feb 13, 2016
BobUg28:
This is wonderful, at least let's hear something different for once.

Izeeqpotter, may the lord bless you sir.
The story is fake cry
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by oostin: 12:25am On Feb 13, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
See me here. Twenty thousand is enough for me now and I promise to return it as soon as I can.I don't need a handout.Just a loan.
https://www.nairaland.com/handsomehitler the story is fake. Search for the mod with this link undecided
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by rman: 12:26am On Feb 13, 2016
Moz22:
I know of 3 branch managers of Banks that check out this site..I worked in Uba and I was surprised when I saw some of them checking out nairaland on their pcs and mobile fones..they just don't comment.

CEO of one of the major betting companies
GMs in one of the major telecom firms
A lot of professionals, too numerous to mention
HR managers of some MNCs.....
I hang around these people and they all know this site very well.
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by kayceeD2(m): 12:28am On Feb 13, 2016
smithsydny:
3 k no go bad for me oooo
. I done faint here I dey ooo
Glutton u go dey fine way contact the guy that Gabe him 25k
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 13, 2016
The thing is,,, there many too fake people in Nigeria to pity a soul on internet,, no internet story can make me send any money to anyone,,I usually drop nothing less than #10000 to the real people that needs it especially those they broadcast on television,radio and actors/actresses ,,,,and that doesn't mean I don't have worst days.......my point is if you cook up a fake story in order to make money,,it will bounce back in you sooner or later....Peace

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by Ranchhoddas: 12:36am On Feb 13, 2016
oostin:
https://www.nairaland.com/handsomehitler the story is fake. Search for the mod with this link undecided
My comment was directed at someone else and not the OP.
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Chicken change

go home , you're drunk
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by kaima1984(f): 1:10am On Feb 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Chicken change
Go sit down 4gutter,u don give a beggar 10naira beforegerraw here mehnn
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by rebranded(m): 2:11am On Feb 13, 2016
HandsomeHITLER:

He said his moniker is 'izeeqpotter'. I searched and found it. Infact I'm too excited to type. my hands are shivering and shaking. thanks l.alasticlala for FP-ing me. aside the fact that it was the first time I hit FP... AND TO TOP IT ALL, I MADE N25,000! Thanks izeeqpotter! thanks nairalanders! Thanks a million!

undecided
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by danielnomzy(m): 2:36am On Feb 13, 2016
Tallesty1:
God please bless izeeqpotter for us and send the spirit of izeeqpotter to many who have but cannot give and don't forget to create more izeeqpotters for the next generation.

May the good lord increase your gold sir.
Amen
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by Arobake: 3:12am On Feb 13, 2016
hungryboy:
Why people dey get luck like dis?,
Me were were carry username were go even make you know my condition,
No nairalander don ever ask me say you don chop?,

MR Op, abeg in case you wan follow show love as dem show you so, abeg am available oh, and make it snappy(na beg i dey beg oh)cos as i dey so, my garri don dey finish for rubber oh

After your post on "how to make 20Grand last a month",
I quoted your post, asking you to make contact with me to see if there's any way we could help each other. I haven't heard from you.
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by izeeqpotter(m): 3:16am On Feb 13, 2016
HandsomeHITLER:
Interesting! Just yesterday my post hit front page 'MY EMPLOYER ROBBED ME..' https://www.nairaland.com/2925924/employer-robbed-me-broad-daylight... A NAIRALANDER called the number I dropped on some guy's comment: promised to cash in my bank acct. However, he failed to. So I got a text requesting my acct no. to verify.. long story short! He sent me a whopping N25,000.

I tried to search his moniker using his name- got it from the alert... all for nothing. after series of texts to the number he called me with, he managed to crack; after i told him "I WANT TO TESTIFY TO NLDERS SO PEOPLE COULD LEARN THAT THERE ARE A FEW GOOD PERSONS IN NIGERIA".

He said his moniker is 'izeeqpotter'. I searched and found it. Infact I'm too my hands are shivering and shaking. thanks l.alasticlala for FP-ing me. aside the fact that it was the first time I hit FP... AND TO TOP IT ALL, I MADE N25,000! Thanks izeeqpotter! thanks nairalanders! Thanks a million!
UR WELCOME

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 13, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Chicken change
Why e come dey pain you like this now?
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 13, 2016
Mcowubaba:
+497901125458....my german boss, shoot me, killed me nd threatened to deport me sad..

Just incase cheesy
This one mean say you don die be that now? Na from heaven you come dey post this one ni?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 13, 2016
By now, nairaland suppose don get send-money/send-garri/send-vaseline function (in case one of the team vaseline crew exhaust their stores in the middle of the night).
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by hungryboy(m): 4:25am On Feb 13, 2016
Arobake:

After your post on "how to make 20Grand last a month",
I quoted your post, asking you to make contact with me to see if there's any way we could help each other. I haven't heard from you.
hi Ma, i did reply you,
I can't view my pm's since i lost the email logins i registered this account with, so if i send you a pm and you reply, i won't be able to view it,

So you can reach me at,
mmammaebamma@gmail.com,
Re: A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post by ril19(m): 5:06am On Feb 13, 2016
ikombe:
Thunder of blessings fire the man behind the monkier 'izeeqpotter'

May u never lack till you die angry

May you be awarded with contracts worth 25million every month grin

As you have sowed dis seed in a fellow nairalander so shall you reap billions from God

May God never forget you and your family sir cry

So shall favour visit every nairalanders this year, stay blessed grin

I CONCUR SIR!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here / My Friend Was Fired because Of Me Should I Quit The Job Also? Advice Pls / Wema Bank Salary: How Much Does Wema Bank Pays Their Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.