Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc (2391 Views)

I Never Said Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up – Jonathan’s Ex-adc, Col Adegbe / Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Gej's Administration – Ex-adc / Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by santakris(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Col. Ojogbane Adegbe, former aide-de-camp to former president Goodluck Jonathan, has warned that another Dasukigate may be imminent if he is forced to reveal what transpired in that administration.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) arrested Adegbe on Wednesday in Lagos where he went through rigorous interrogation before he was flown to Abuja yesterday.
It was learnt that interrogation proceedings of the former ADC by the EFCC officials could open up a new can of worms, which “could surpass what is now known as Dasukigate.”
In December 2015, Jonathan’s National Security Adviser, Col.Sambo Dasuki was arrested by the Department of State Security (DSS) and handed over to the EFCC over his role in the $2.1 billion arms purchase scandal.
The money, meant to purchase arms for the military fighting insurgency in the North-East, was said to have been diverted through the office of the NSA and used for 2015 campaign for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The EFCC is hopeful the former ADC may soon give details of all he knows with regards to financial transactions and the dramatic personae involved in the last administration, an insider told the Sun.
Preliminary findings, including recovered documents, were said to have suggested a large-scale of questionable expenditure with funds sourced from and outside the arms purchase deals.
Another source told the newspaper that, “most of the funds were reportedly diverted soon after the election was postponed from the originally scheduled date of February 14, 2015 to March 28, 2015.”
Among the active participants in the alleged loot, was a top official of an agency set up to discourage militancy in the South-South, who is currently outside the country.
At the centre of the interrogation of the former ADC, who has been moved to Abuja, Daily Sun reported, was the “mind-boggling spending” during the two weeks’ extension of the general election, “which runs into several trillions of naira, when converted from foreign currency.”
Sources disclosed further that many top Nigerians, “including some very close persons” to the former president, may likely be called to explain and defend their roles in the handling of the funds, a chunk of which was sourced from the agency.
The ADC who was arrested in Lagos a few days ago, was alleged to be attending a senior officers course when he was picked up for interrogation.
Before him, many serving and retired military officers had been quized in connection with the arms purchase deal during the Jonathan administration.
Former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Alex Badeh (retd) and the former Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshal Amosu (retd) and other top politicians have been under EFCC investigation.

dailypost.ng/2016/02/12/nigeria-will-shake-if-i-reveal-what-happened-under-jonathans-administration-ex-adc/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
And buhari who got 2 bullet proof jeeps and $300m from the same office of the nsa is presiding over the arrest of the same beneficiaries of nsa.Is that not witch-hunting?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by NobleAngell(f): 4:35am On Feb 13, 2016
Speak now or forever hold your peace. But anyways, its not gonna change anything even if you speak. You and your revelations will be swept under the carpet. Then the judiciary will keep stepping on the pile under the carpet until it is levelled and looks like nothing is under there.
Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by chriskosherbal(m): 4:47am On Feb 13, 2016
Money laundering hmmmm
Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by kokozain(m): 4:57am On Feb 13, 2016
Love Machine:
And buhari who got 2 bullet proof jeeps and $300m from the same office of the nsa is presiding over the arrest of the same beneficiaries of nsa.Is that not witch-hunting?
is he not eligible? As an ex president whose jeep was damaged on the issue of security breached(and this was done by PDP to score cheap political point)

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by Sibrah: 5:49am On Feb 13, 2016
Nothing will shake about Nigeria. It is your small world that's about to shake real hard.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by disloman(m): 6:06am On Feb 13, 2016
Love Machine:
This is the reason Biafra still been a mirage.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by ebiboy2(m): 6:11am On Feb 13, 2016
Olodo what is holding you?
Zombies will always be zombies, and wailers will always be wailers.
SMH for you.
meanwhile get free ebook on how to make money. check out my signature for download link

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by ziccoit: 6:23am On Feb 13, 2016
Love Machine:

This has been extensively discussed and the facts laid bare, yet you closed your eyes to the truth of what actually transpired and started spewing rubbish. Where were you when this issue was trashed and dropped into the garbage of lies?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 13, 2016
kokozain:
is he not eligible? As an ex president whose jeep was damaged on the issue of security breached(and this was done by PDP to score cheap political point)
Getting whatever compensation or entitlement from the office of the nsa is absolutely illegal and unconstitutional.The nsa treat security issues affecting the country not purchasing cars for the ex president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 13, 2016
ziccoit:

This has been extensively discussed and the facts laid bare, yet you closed your eyes to the truth of what actually transpired and started spewing rubbish. Where were you when this issue was trashed and dropped into the garbage of lies?
The blind leader is leading his blind followers.
Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by meccuno: 6:50am On Feb 13, 2016
kokozain:
ex civilian......
Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by Opinedecandid(m): 6:53am On Feb 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by tiger28: 6:58am On Feb 13, 2016
Adminisher:

Buhari took $300million?
You are definitely Ibo. You were born to tell lies like this. Keep up your great destiny.
don't mind him.....most of these wailers are Illiterates from that side. Still bitter after the elections. ...it's a natural attribute for them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by disloman(m): 7:02am On Feb 13, 2016
I hate people making such comment.feeling been threaten.Say whatever you wanna say or you STFU.
Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by disloman(m): 7:03am On Feb 13, 2016
tiger28:
don't mind him.....most of these wailers are Illiterates from that side. Still bitter after the elections. ...it's a natural attribute for them.
They never disappoint in displaying their foolishness.
Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by oluwasegun007(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2016
with boko in the north, bad naira, high level of unemployment...... and you will say Nigeria will shake.....lubbish.

which shake pass dat one.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by sammyj: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2016
Say it and let the clueless one be ashame! !! grin shocked grin
Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by 1shortblackboy: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2016
Nigerian media and their screaming sensational headline. What is even stoping d man from taling.
Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by phemmie06(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2016
Why is he putting the nation at suspense let him talk for us to know what happened, he is down already and let him tell us what has happened BTW waiting for Fayose, Bruce,and Co to comment
Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by mycar: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2016
Adminisher:

Buhari took $300million?
You are definitely Ibo. You were born to tell lies like this. Keep up your great destiny.

If you are not ban for this trash then a lot would be left unanswered.

Everybody is entitled to it's opinion and likening individual assertion to the overall tribe is highly unacceptable.

@ by the way, didn't Buhari accepted collecting SUV and was SUV supposed to come from the office of the NSA, if termed as his entitlement, why are others that executed tasks given to them by the government or individual and got paid from the same account been prosecuted? If I worked for you and you asked your friend to pay me, why would I be arrested when evidently, I was only paid for the work or promised you made to me?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by Surd2121(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Jonathan’s Admin– Ex-adc by Babacele: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Love Machine:
where is your evidence?

(1) (Reply)

Pdp's Markarfi's Committee Waylays OBASANJO (picture) / Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas / See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.