Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Did You See Deadpool Today? Tell Us Your Thoughts About It - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Did You See Deadpool Today? Tell Us Your Thoughts About It (1124 Views)

'deadpool' Named Most Illegally Downloaded Movie Of 2016 / Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You See Deadpool Today? Tell Us Your Thoughts About It by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
WARNING: If you've not seen Deadpool yet then please return to the previous page. Spoilers might be ahead.

Owk...so umm...yea....finally: Deadpool premiered today. I watched it at Filmhouse, Old GRA, Port Harcourt. If I were to describe it in one word I'll say: Insane. It's indeed a different kind of superhero movie. Where do I start? I mean....who fills a bag with almost 100 guns for a final showdown with the villain and then FORGETS THE BAG IN A TAXI? Who does that? Nobody right? Right? Wrong! Deadpool does. The most reckless fighter ever! He just doesn't care what hits him. And you won't blame him since his mutated cells can heal anything. Well...nuff said. Did anyone see Deadpool today? What are your thoughts? On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate it? Did it live up to the hype? Personally I'll give it 8. Tell us what you thought about Deadpool.

Re: Did You See Deadpool Today? Tell Us Your Thoughts About It by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 13, 2016
Which cinema is film house again? I only know of silverbird, Genesis deluxe and one cinema on stadium road.
Re: Did You See Deadpool Today? Tell Us Your Thoughts About It by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 4:35am On Feb 13, 2016
charix:
Which cinema is film house again? I only know of silverbird, Genesis deluxe and one cinema on stadium road.

Lol. Seems you left PH a long time ago. 1st nobody goes to Silverbird anymore. It's a ghost town...devoid of humans. Genesis still dey try but still... It's no longer as filled as before. Then the one at Stadium road..."i cinema"...is it still a cinema? Abi it's been converted to a chemist. Bro...97% of Port Harcourt residents see their movies at Filmhouse in Port Harcourt shopping mall Old GRA close to Government House. Abi you never hear of SPAR?
Re: Did You See Deadpool Today? Tell Us Your Thoughts About It by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 13, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Lol. Seems you left PH a long time ago. 1st nobody goes to Silverbird anymore. It's a ghost town...devoid of humans. Genesis still dey try but still... It's no longer as filled as before. Then the one at Stadium road..."i cinema"...is it still a cinema? Abi it's been converted to a chemist. Bro...97% of Port Harcourt residents see their movies at Filmhouse in Port Harcourt shopping mall Old GRA close to Government House. Abi you never hear of SPAR?
Ok, I know SPAR, just didn't think there was any cinema there. Would check it out tomorrow. Does it have a website so I can check which movies are showing there tomorrow?
Re: Did You See Deadpool Today? Tell Us Your Thoughts About It by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 6:24am On Feb 13, 2016
charix:

Ok, I know SPAR, just didn't think there was any cinema there. Would check it out tomorrow. Does it have a website so I can check which movies are showing there tomorrow?

There is bro...the last floor.

http://filmhouseng.com/oldgra.html
Re: Did You See Deadpool Today? Tell Us Your Thoughts About It by LordVarys: 9:38am On Feb 13, 2016
Deadpool was awesome, just what the Superhero genre needed, Ryan Reynolds was funny.
Finally a movie that lived up to its pre release hype unlike Star Wars which I found disappointing

1 Like

Re: Did You See Deadpool Today? Tell Us Your Thoughts About It by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2016
LordVarys:
Deadpool was awesome, just what the Superhero genre needed, Ryan Reynolds was funny.
Finally a movie that lived up to its pre release hype unlike Star Wars which I found disappointing

Still dunno how Star Wars got past $2,000,000,000.
Re: Did You See Deadpool Today? Tell Us Your Thoughts About It by LordVarys: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Still dunno how Star Wars got past $2,000,000,000.
Same here..... watched it twice, still didn't get the whole hype
Re: Did You See Deadpool Today? Tell Us Your Thoughts About It by tpiar: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
what's the synopsis?

you folks seem to be hyping it a lot.
Re: Did You See Deadpool Today? Tell Us Your Thoughts About It by MrDojo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
LordVarys:

Same here..... watched it twice, still didn't get the whole hype

If u watched the original trilogy... U'll get the reason for the hype.....

(1) (Reply)

Watch Movies And Wrestling Channels Live Online, / MOVIE! Save The Princess (2021) | DOWNLOAD HERE / What Do You Think Of Matrix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.