Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,341 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba (16247 Views)

Gov Obiano Storms Scene Of Ozubulu Massacre, Reveals Cause Of Shooting. Photos / Biafra : Don’t Shoot Peaceful Protesters, Gov. Ikpeazu Tells Police And Army / Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Naija9090: 3:11am On Feb 13, 2016
I hope we all have conscience and soul as expected of humans. This video has been formally delivered to US government, governments around the world, human rights agencies, United Nations, European Union, African Union and ICC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCBZXRoVBo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Brilliance9000: 3:28am On Feb 13, 2016
Nigerian Army and government should come and explain this. Was this senseless killings necessary? What were you trying to achieve? You just gave IPOB their country.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Ugonnax: 3:37am On Feb 13, 2016
This evidence is overwhelming.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by StunningCEO: 3:46am On Feb 13, 2016
Biafowls....wow so much ignorance....I wonder what these idiots hope to accomplish'...apart from
sacrificing their youths on a fruitless exercise....Kanu must be executed...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by waternogetememy: 3:46am On Feb 13, 2016
Dey want one Nigeria with people dey murder, just imagine that nonsense.

Naija9090: Quote Post
I hope we all have conscience and soul as expected of humans. This video has been formally delivered to US government, governments around the world, human rights agencies, United Nations, European Union, African Union and ICC.

Send the video to Trump and the republicans. Obama is as useless as Buhari.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Ugonnax: 3:51am On Feb 13, 2016
StunningCEO:
Biafowls....wow so much ignorance....I wonder what these idiots hope to accomplish'...apart from

You **** that just hate igbos for absolutely no reason. Continue to showcase your hate at the glare of the world...the world is viewing this and seeing yorubas for who they are. These monsters will go Sheik protests threads and comment favorably but tyrn around and spew hate on IPOB despite overwhelming evidence. ****

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Naija9090: 3:54am On Feb 13, 2016
waternogetememy:
Dey want one Nigeria with people dey murder, just imagine that nonsense.

Send the video to Trump and the republicans. Obama is as useless as Buhari.

That is what I cannot understand. With this video evidence, the UN, countries and human rights agencies will be constrained to act now. I understand they gave excuses before that pictorial evidence could have be doctored and needed live video evidence.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Nobody: 4:03am On Feb 13, 2016
waternogetememy:

I think every igbo now has that understanding, except for a few clueless souls. God save them.

Why don't you all shut the fcu.k up? What has Yoruba got to do with your Biafra problem?
Is Yoruba the FG of Nigeria?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by MyX1: 4:10am On Feb 13, 2016
Chaiii!

Man inhumanity to Man.
Hmmmm, what a world?

I think mankind need God's kingdom more than ever b4, where there will be 2ru peace and unity.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 13, 2016
Ugonnax:

Another hateful monster without conscience pretending like he didn't see the hateful comment above by his brother.

Your director was all over the Internet and radio Biafra proclaiming to the world that he wanted all Yoruba dead, if that is not hate then I don't know what is.
By the way, you reap what you sow. That is life.

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by LoveMachine(m): 4:39am On Feb 13, 2016
All is not well in Naija. I've never been for this agitation and I've openly stated my contempt for Kanu but this is no way to treat human beings. Unless the present government comes out to condemn these abuses of power their silence makes them culpable.

This is unfortunate to say the least. RIP to the dearly departed. Ndo to those whose loved ones transitioned.

Buhari needs to get his men in order. I've seen what people are capable of when backed into a corner please don't push them. Let peace and black love prevail.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by StunningCEO: 4:56am On Feb 13, 2016
Ugonnax:

You this yoruba evil demon that just hate igbos for absolutely no reason. Continue to showcase your hate at the glare of the world...the world is viewing this and seeing yorubas for who they are. These monsters will go Sheik protests threads and comment favorably, and spew hate on IPOB despite overwhelming evidence. Wicked monsters! Igbos wake up...this people hate you for no reason but envy!
**** any Yoruba man that trust an iPod needs his or her head examined..... angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by blackmatter007: 5:05am On Feb 13, 2016
TB Joshua's prophesy is coming to pass. I am not in support of ipob but I can't stand seeing my people get killed for no just cause. These fools just gave biafrans their independence.

What a stupi.d move by the Nigerian armed forces

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 13, 2016
blackmatter007:

Has he killed any Yoruba man?

May you lose a loved one this year since you are in support of this babaric act.

I guess in Your **** brain we should wait until he starts killing people.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by blackmatter007: 5:11am On Feb 13, 2016
Aigbofa:

Your family are far more likely to die a miserable IPOB death.

For your information, I am a child of God and nothing by any means shall hurt me but as for you...

the hate that filleth thy heart shall consume thee

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 13, 2016
blackmatter007:

For your information, I am a child of God and nothing by any means shall hurt me but as for you...

the hate that filleth thy heart shall consume thee

Did your god also teach you to curse people and how to plan genocide?
You cause trouble then you try to play the victim, who exactly do you think you are fooling?

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by blackmatter007: 5:21am On Feb 13, 2016
StunningCEO:

If I may ask, executed for what? The Scottish seccesion leader, was he executed? If I may also ask, why didn't you condemn the Nigerian armed forces for this babaric act, or is it because they are Igbo's? You want Igbos who are not in support to fold their arms and watch their people killed by Nigerian soldiers! No its impossible.

No Yoruba man can lose his life like this and the Yoruba nation will just fold their arms, please stop being hypocritical because they are Igbo's.

Now I see reason why they said Nigerian unity is bonded by oil and gas.

15 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by adeyemik: 5:23am On Feb 13, 2016
It is a shame to shoot at unarmed and defenseless people with live bullets. There are other humane ways to negotiate and disperse peaceful and unarmed protesters without sniffing life out of any person. RIP to those killed.

However, it is important for protesters and their leaders to apply wisdom when protesting. When the protesters saw the first two police guys walking into the school, it should have send a message to them that they need to disperse and reconvene another time to avoid confrontation.

Secondly, a senior police officer was seen in the video talking to one the protesting leaders. He was probably telling him to tell his co-protesters to disperse and leave the school premises, but the officer's plead was probably ignored. The bible says that when King Herod, sought to kill Jesus, God to Joseph and Mary to go with
baby Jesus to Egypt. Not that God could not sniff life out of Herod for seeking to kill the Messiah, God told them to go, so that what has been written could be established. Same goes for Elijah, when Jezeebel sought to kill him, God to him to flee. Not that Elijah could not call down fire from heaven to consume Jezeebel, but God has a purpose for telling him to do that. Those pray and praising God should have apply God's wisdom and the lose of human lives would have been avoided.

You can only ignore such plead in Europe and the U.S., not in Nigeria. Ignore at your own peril. The

Thirdly, the protesters choice of location was wrong. Carrying out a protest in a public school while students were there and classes were in session was a bad choice. Didn't they realised that they were putting the lives of the students at risk for choosing to protest within the school premises.

Fourthly, there are more constructive and civilised ways to agitate for self determination that are potent, less expensive, people involving and internationally accepted. The IPOB leadership need to explore these alternatives and stop calling out people to protest on the streets, highways and other public places. The Scottish sought for independence from Britain without the lose of a single soul. IPOB should take a clue from that.

Lastly, has any country in Africa (South Sudan and Eritrea) country that sought for and got her right for self determination fared better or worse? My igbo brothers need to answer this question objectively before joining the protesters train. South Sudan with all the huge oil deposits the country for got from Sudan, the country is still in crisis - leadership wahala, lack of development and war. It is important to ask for the cost before you buy it.

Don't allow selfish politicians to use you for their political ambitions.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by blackmatter007: 5:27am On Feb 13, 2016
Aigbofa:

Did your god also teach you to curse people and how to plan genocide?
You cause trouble then you try to play the victim, who exactly do you think you are fooling?

What are you saying man, the only genocide that happened on Nigeria was against this same people that are killed in the video u just watched.

Don't try to hide your hate and disgust for the igbos, KANU didn't kill anyone and even if he planned on doing that, no igboman will support him, those are mere words... Can you get capital punishment in the court of law for threatening someone? Capital No!!!

Your hate is legendary and so obvious!

Please continue in your hate, until it consumes you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 13, 2016
Nigerian army be making matters worse

My major grouse with this is that their region is getting messed up.At the end of the day, they will all run to the south-west

We already have enough hateful muhfukaz among us and with all these, more are destined to come
Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by jumobi1(m): 5:36am On Feb 13, 2016
Painful and unacceptable. Law enforcement was beating someone that was already down and hurt with the flag. This is terrible.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by blackmatter007: 5:37am On Feb 13, 2016
Brother thanks for at least condemning the killings but you are not making any sense, what civilized way do you expect them to agitate, sit at home and chant or protest? Please stop calling this biafran issue a political motivated one, my cousin supports Biafra, my friend who is from warri supports the calls for Biafra, does it mean he was paid? No! It is an ideology. I'm tired of this political jargon each time Biafran issues are discussed. When afenifere threatened to secceed, did you call it PDP motivated or political motivated? No!

Pls and pls, this people did nothing wrong, moreover it was in a compound, a fuc.king closed compound!!! How on earth did they disturb anybody's peace. For all I know, **** I can't be in a country where I'm hated because I'm Igbo and I can't keep quiet because I'm not involved. Tomorrow (God forbid) it could be someone close to me that may be killed.

Thanks for condemning the killings tho, unlike those demons that are happy about it.

adeyemik:
It is a shame to shoot at unarmed and defenseless people with live bullets. There are other humane ways to negotiate and disperse peaceful and unarmed protesters without sniffing life out of someone. RIP to the those killed.

However, it is important for protesters and their leaders to apply wisdom when protesting. When the protesters saw the first two police guys walking into the school, it should have send a message to them that they need to disperse and reconvene another time to avoid confrontation.

Secondly, a senior police officer was seen in the video talking to one the protesting leaders. He was probably telling him to tell his co-protesters to disperse and leave the school premises, but the officer's plead was ignored. You can only ignore such plead in Europe and the U.S., not in Nigeria. Ignore at your own peril.

Thirdly, the protesters choice of location was wrong. Carrying out a protest in a public school while students were there and classes were in session was a bad choice. Didn't they realised that they were putting the lives of the students at risk for choosing to protest within the school premises.

Fourthly, there are more constructive and civilised ways to agitate for self determination that are potent, less expensive, people involving and internationally accepted. The IPOB leadership need to explore these alternatives and stop calling out people to protest on the streets, highways and other public places. The Scottish sought for independence from Britain without the lose a single soul. IPOB should take a clue from that.

Lastly, has any country in Africa (South Sudan and Eritrea) that sought for and got her right for self determination how are these countries faring? Better or worse? My igbo brothers need to answer this question objectively before joining the protesters train. South Sudan with all the huge oil deposits the country for got from Sudan, the country is still in crisis - leadership wahala, lack of development and war. It is important to ask for the cost before you buy it.

Don't allow selfish politicians to use you for their political ambitions.

16 Likes

Re: Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 13, 2016
blackmatter007:

What are you saying man, the only genocide that happened on Nigeria was against this same people that are killed in the video u just watched.

Don't try to hide your hate and disgust for the igbos, KANU didn't kill anyone and even if he planned on doing that, no igboman will support him, those are mere words... Can you get capital punishment in the court of law for threatening someone? Capital No!!!

Your hate is legendary and so obvious!

Please continue in your hate, until it consumes you.

No Igbo man will support him? Well, I don't agree with that judging from what I read and what I see on a daily basis.
Whether or not you can get the capital punishment for threatening genocide is left for the court to determine.
Meanwhile stay alive, don't waste your life for Kanu's foolishness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners / How Buhari Hiked Electricity Tariff Three Times In 5 Years / 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.