Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Dollar To Naira Exchange - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar To Naira Exchange (895 Views)

We’ll Push Dollar To N305—CBN Boasts / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollar To Naira Exchange by Yellowson(m): 4:16am On Feb 13, 2016
Please i want to buy a phone from gearbest and the phone is $180. Do i pay at this rate of 325 Naira to $1 or do i pay at the rate of 199 naira to one dollar?
Re: Dollar To Naira Exchange by orisa37: 4:44am On Feb 13, 2016
Why do you need the $180. phone.When your answer satisfies you, tell the seller that you don't have dollars and you are ready to offer naira, N180. If the seller is unreasonable or disagrees, complain to Buhari, Adeosun, Emefiele, Saraki and Dogara.
Re: Dollar To Naira Exchange by yvonne111(f): 6:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Yellowson:
Please i want to buy a phone from gearbest and the phone is $180. Do i pay at this rate of 325 Naira to $1 or do i pay at the rate of 199 naira to one dollar?
must u buy it@gearbest when we have same phone here in Nigeria.......likes of u caused nigerias inflation sickness
Re: Dollar To Naira Exchange by Yellowson(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2016
yvonne111:
must u buy it@gearbest when we have same phone here in Nigeria.......likes of u caused nigerias inflation sickness

You got me wrong yvonne, this phones sold at jumia and konga are not up to the specs i need with the price they stage those phones at and the naira falling has made their prices here in nigeria to escalate thereby making it unbearable for we here to buy from jumia, sometimes jumia do sell substandard phones that keep on malfunctioning so thats why i decide to take my chances on buying abroad than buying from here. Hope you understand me better and i expect your advice on how i will be charged if i am to buy from Gearbest.
Re: Dollar To Naira Exchange by justi4jesu(f): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2016
Yellowson:

We can help you pay at 270 per $1.

Contact on my profile.
Re: Dollar To Naira Exchange by rinzylee(m): 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
Do you need that phone? Can it replace that 180$ ? Bro think ...... Invest your cash. You will thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone In Nigeria Receive Dollars Via Courier / Charles Schwab's CEO Takes Job Candidates To Breakfast And Asks The Restaurant T / PHOTO: White Woman Hustling For Fuel In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.