Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Quote That Got Everyone Thinking.... 'so Touching' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Quote That Got Everyone Thinking.... 'so Touching' (591 Views)

See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / 10 Hilarious Quote That Will Definitely Make Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Quote That Got Everyone Thinking.... 'so Touching' by marvelous007(m): 5:20am On Feb 13, 2016
#Marve's_Quote
Not the Looks
Not the Wealth
Not the Swags
Not even the People around Us
What Makes you stand Out for Life is the Heart
How You go about with the Issues of Life using Your Beautiful Heart to tackle them
How You Relate with Your daily Endeavours with Your Beautiful Heart
How You Speak wisdom through Understanding of Issues with Your Beautiful
Heart
How Your Actions shows Maturity to Mother Earth issues and challenges with Your Beautiful Heart
What Counts is the Heart
#Humility_Is_The_Heart
#Perseverance_Is_The_Heart
#Wisdom_is_The_Heart
#Knowledge_is_The_Heart
Above All
#Genuine_Determination_Is_The Heart
#Stay_Positive_nd_True_Always
#1Day2Valentine
Re: The Quote That Got Everyone Thinking.... 'so Touching' by cruzita(f): 7:08am On Feb 13, 2016
undecided what if I say e no touch me?

3 Likes

Re: The Quote That Got Everyone Thinking.... 'so Touching' by Smellymouth: 7:17am On Feb 13, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Quote That Got Everyone Thinking.... 'so Touching' by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 13, 2016
cruzita:
undecided what if I say e no touch me?
Lol.....bad girl.
Re: The Quote That Got Everyone Thinking.... 'so Touching' by marvelous007(m): 7:54am On Feb 13, 2016
LolZzzzzzZzz.... Cruzita way go tro d quote reach 10tyms nd even write am down... Ma hear say e no touch yu #Winks

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body (photos) / Nigeria Female Artist Goes Out N@ked / Nigeria's Amina Mohammed Makes Fortune Magazine World's Greatest Leaders List..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.