Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,288 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed (2382 Views)

Please, Did I Do Anything Wrong? / I Mess(fart) A Lot / How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Uchwilliam(m): 5:49am On Feb 13, 2016
There is this girl i have been eyeing to befriend.she normally come to our area to fetch water.so on this ocassion i summoned courage and asked for her name and number and she obliged to my relief and suprise.So i decide to push further i invited her my house and she shyly agreed(ya i hear you saying wow,thats what i also said) so in the house i asked her sit on my lap,she did and i asked her few questions about her then i kissed her and she responded and we started romancing,she even stroked my ‘thing‘(i call this ‘the hat trick‘).Before i will go further she reminded me that my sis will soon return from the market(thats a fact but my sis is my paddy she wont bother us)i told her so but she insisted it must be private so i let her go promising to provide privacy next time we meet.
So guys did i F-up by letting her go or did i do the right thing?
Thanks and pls matured replies needed.
NB:Forgive my typing errors.
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 13, 2016
This kind mumu thread this early morning undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Melahou(m): 6:00am On Feb 13, 2016
Clap for yourself
You deserve a medal for achievement
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by ambrosini593(m): 6:00am On Feb 13, 2016
Uchwilliam:
There is this i have eyeing to befriend.she normally come to our area to fetch water.so on this ocassion i sumoned courage and asked for her and she obliged to my relief and suprise i decide to push further i invited her my house shyly agreed(ya i hear you saying wow ya thats what i also said.so in the house i asked her sit on my lap,she did i asked her few questions then i kissed her and she responded and started romancing,she even stroked my ‘thing‘(i call this ‘the hat trick‘).Then she reminded me that my sis will soon return from the market(thats a fact but my sis is my paddy she wont bother us)i told her so but she insisted it must so i let her promising her to provide privacy next time.
So guys did F up by letting her go or did do the right thing?
Your English is horrible

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by shamack: 6:02am On Feb 13, 2016
Ladies love to feel very relax while doing stuffs like that...u dint fuckup
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by shamack: 6:03am On Feb 13, 2016
ambrosini593:
Your English is horrible
and u think u ar better than him
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by ambrosini593(m): 6:11am On Feb 13, 2016
shamack:

and u think u ar better than him
Hello Mr
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Elinob(m): 6:17am On Feb 13, 2016
skarlett:
it feet be bad luck oooo
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by firstking01(m): 6:18am On Feb 13, 2016
skarlett:
i dey tell yougrin

1 Like

Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 13, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Elinob(m): 6:22am On Feb 13, 2016
Early morning bad luck, u have the mind to tok how to be a friend with a girl .
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by pamellla(f): 6:27am On Feb 13, 2016
jeez!!! u are damn annoying....kidx now on NL
thanks to Etisalat for d 15mb givn to u spill out dis trash here. Gibberish.
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Cutehector(m): 6:34am On Feb 13, 2016
I bilieve ur story cool
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 13, 2016
Elinob:
it feet be bad luck oooo

Tufia! God forbid bad tin!
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by feldido(m): 6:39am On Feb 13, 2016
You better learn to Write well than chasing street girls.
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by rottennaija(m): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2016
Uchwilliam:
There is this i have eyeing to befriend.she normally come to our area to fetch water.so on this ocassion i sumoned courage and asked for her and she obliged to my relief and suprise i decide to push further i invited her my house shyly agreed(ya i hear you saying wow ya thats what i also said.so in the house i asked her sit on my lap,she did i asked her few questions then i kissed her and she responded and started romancing,she even stroked my ‘thing‘(i call this ‘the hat trick‘).Then she reminded me that my sis will soon return from the market(thats a fact but my sis is my paddy she wont bother us)i told her so but she insisted it must so i let her promising her to provide privacy next time.

When your mates are busy been usefull to themselves.
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Elinob(m): 7:01am On Feb 13, 2016
skarlett:

Tufia! God forbid bad tin!
buh how person go wake up come post nonsense
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by MrCork: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2016
Uchwilliam:

...ok..so your sister sit on your lap afffta fetching water from a market you eyeing??.....bro have you visitttef psychatrist for canselling?(no ofeense) undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 13, 2016
Elinob:
buh how person go wake up come post nonsense

I just taya, thank God say I don pray first bfr I jam dis yeye thread, if not who knows?
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by myfantasies(f): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2016
I did not even understand the whole write-up
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 13, 2016
you know what grinds My gear ? despite your brouhaha, you still requested for mature advice, really ?
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by cruzita(f): 7:23am On Feb 13, 2016
u didn't mess up u messed down
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Elinob(m): 7:32am On Feb 13, 2016
skarlett:

I just taya, thank God say I don pray first bfr I jam dis yeye thread, if not who knows?
how was ur nite
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Idydarling(f): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2016
oga, is ds how you'll be writing ur cv?
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by emmyhumble(m): 8:18am On Feb 13, 2016
ambrosini593:

Your English is horrible

Very very horrible

Though am not surprise at all coming from this kind of a person
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by ambrosini593(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2016
emmyhumble:

Very very horrible

Though am not supprise at all coming from this kind of a person
Do you know me before? You can't even spell the word surprise correctly. You as an student knew I meant your writing is horrible.
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 13, 2016
Elinob:
how was ur nite

Fine, urs?
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Elinob(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2016
skarlett:

Fine, urs?
fyn buh it was too cool.
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Uchwilliam(m): 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lol sorry guys my bad please read again.
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Smellymouth: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
You mess down grin
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2016
pamellla:
jeez!!! u are damn annoying....kidx now on NL
thanks to Etisalat for d 15mb givn to u spill out dis trash here. Gibberish.
And I guess you're grown up right?

How does your brain work? Like Nigerian electric light I guess undecided

Pls its the 2nd month of 2016; get some processors.
Re: Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2016
ambrosini593:

Do you know me before? You can't even spell the word surprise correctly. You as an student knew I meant your writing is horrible.
Don't ever correct anybody's error on Nairaland before the god's will strike you.

Take a look at the bolded and spank yourself real hard.

Thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex / Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe / Romantic Pictures You Can Relate To In The Other Room...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.