Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Thank Satan For Easter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank Satan For Easter (1347 Views)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Dates For Easter In The Past And Coming 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank Satan For Easter by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 13, 2016
:-XOn the cross, hung the corpse of a dead God
Born of virgin, died a virgin.
Ave Satanas.

Going for Lent. Satan be with you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank Satan For Easter by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Ave Satanas.

no be you kill Jesus,even people dey fear to comment for this thread lolllllllllll
Re: Thank Satan For Easter by taurus25(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Ave Satanas.

Re: Thank Satan For Easter by Image123(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Ave Satanas.

But satan had no clue he was been set up for his own doom. It is Finished, says the Lord.
Re: Thank Satan For Easter by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2016
Image123:

But satan had no clue he was been set up for his own doom.
How would you know? The danger of the Single story. Have you heard Satan's?
Image123:

It is Finished, says the Lord.
Was that after he came or before he comes?

1 Like

Re: Thank Satan For Easter by Image123(m): 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

How would you know? The danger of the Single story. Have you heard Satan's?

Was that after he came or before he comes?

How did you know that on the cross, hung the corpse of a dead God who was Born of virgin, died a virgin?
It is finished was before He died on the cross, obviously.
Re: Thank Satan For Easter by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Image123:

How did you know that on the cross, hung the corpse of a dead God who was Born of virgin, died a virgin?
I was there. You weren't.
Re: Thank Satan For Easter by stonemasonn: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
Blasphemy!! Hang em...Hang that pikinOfLucifer on a pike...God wills it. Its God' s will, Hallelujah. Oya pikinOfLucifer apologize or face the wrath of God.
Re: Thank Satan For Easter by Image123(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
I was there. You weren't.
I'm supposed to waste my faith believing you right?
Re: Thank Satan For Easter by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Image123:

I'm supposed to waste my faith believing you right?
Well, if you can believe in dead Jews, you can believe in anything. No faith is a waste.. You have nothing to lose.

5 Likes

Re: Thank Satan For Easter by ddddon(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
SonofLucifer this Ur username sha

1 Like

Re: Thank Satan For Easter by Image123(m): 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Well, if you can believe in dead Jews, you can believe in anything. No faith is a waste.. You have nothing to lose.

Young boy, i don't believe in dead Jews, i believe in the Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me. He promised me the hope of eternity, He gave me life, He created the world, He brought me to where i am today from where i was, He gave my sibling legs to walk again when all doctors could do was xrays, crutches and shaking of heads, He took my sins away. You, you cannot even promise me 5,000naira not to talk of giving me. i definitely cannot put or waste faith in you. You that can't see beyond your nose. How many books have you written in your life?lol. Write Bible, and get more just 100,000 followers then get back to me. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank Satan For Easter by UncleSnr(m): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Image123:

Young boy, i don't believe in dead Jews, i believe in the Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me. He promised me the hope of eternity, He gave me life, He created the world, He brought me to where i am today from where i was, He gave my sibling legs to walk again when all doctors could do was xrays, crutches and shaking of heads, He took my sins away. You, you cannot even promise me 5,000naira not to talk of giving me. i definitely cannot put or waste faith in you. You that can't see beyond your nose. How many books have you written in your life?lol. Write Bible, and get more just 100,000 followers then get back to me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thank Satan For Easter by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2016
Image123:

Young boy, i don't believe in dead Jews, i believe in the Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Cute story, old man. I still keep my tooth under my pillow too.

Image123:

He promised me the hope of eternity, He gave me life, He created the world, He brought me to where i am today from where i was,
Oh dear, all this was done by God for you? You must be very special, my friend.

Image123:

He gave my sibling legs to walk again when all doctors could do was xrays, crutches and shaking of heads,
All that medical college fees must have been a waste. Why study medicine when you can pray? Why build hospitals when there are churches? Let's close down hospitals and build more churches. Let's depend more on God..........
Image123:

He took my sins away
You must have been a very horrible person, a worthless piece of shit. But thank God, he changed you and forgave you and gave you freedom.hallelujah..
Image123:

You, you cannot even promise me 5,000naira not to talk of giving me
You've never asked, Brother.
Image123:

How many books have you written in your life?lol. Write Bible, and get more just 100,000 followers then get back to me. cheesy
cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Thank Satan For Easter by Image123(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=UncleSnr post=44052343][/quote]

If the Chinese did, you said? If you were born some place or sometime else, you probably will have no education or access to internet? So, who does probability help. Face reality. Jesus is Lord.
Re: Thank Satan For Easter by Image123(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Cute story, old man. I still keep my tooth under my pillow too.
Spare me the platitudes. You said that you were at calvary 2000years ago and that i should believe you. Or were you demon possessed when you made the statement?

Oh dear, all this was done by God for you? You must be very special, my friend.
i'm special but He did not do it because i was special.
Rom 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

All that medical college fees must have been a waste. Why study medicine when you can pray? Why build hospitals when there are churches? Let's close down hospitals and build more churches. Let's depend more on God..........

Eeyah, that's shallow. Nobody said medical college and hospitals were a waste, or that they were mutually exclusive to faith and miracles. Even some doctors will tell you boldly that God heals. i've experienced it and i dare to share.

You must have been a very horrible person, a worthless piece of shit. But thank God, he changed you and forgave you and gave you freedom.hallelujah..
Hallelujah. God can do your own too.

You've never asked, Brother.

cry cry
i did not ask God before He made the provisions, i asked Him after. Can you give me a car? Can you give me twins? These are some things that my God can do and that people who need them can ask Him for.
Re: Thank Satan For Easter by UncleSnr(m): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Image123:

If the Chinese did, you said? If you were born some place or sometime else, you probably will have no education or access to internet? So, who does probability help. Face reality. Jesus is Lord.
Come on, don't be ignorant.
Re: Thank Satan For Easter by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
i'm afraid jesus will touch me someday
i hate pervs

(1) (Reply)

A 1500years Bible Found In Turkey That Predicted The Coming Of Muhammad / Shocking! 5 Police Officers Go BLIND While Trying To Arrest Tb Joshua’s Son / Has Anita Oyakhilome Remarried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.