Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:36 PM

Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad (49089 Views)

Question : The Man That Was With The Woman Caught In Adultery / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) / Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by reallest(f): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sharp pastor grin
Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
kilode100:

Did a pastor fcvk your wife? Adultery is still for Adults shogbo?
is obvious ur an adulteress. Plz dnt mention me again. Light has nothing to do wit darkness
Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by MrMandilas: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
kilode100:
Reporting at the police station as if Adultery is a crime..

Can the okere abi na wetin be him name fit swear say him no dey yansh another woman?..
It may not be in your family,but it is against God and man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by LexzyBillz(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
kilode100:

Can the okere abi na wetin be him name fit swear say him no dey yansh another woman?..

Some people can be so funny with their comments.Anyway by their utterances, you shall know them.And please there are still men and women of moral values in the world, so please stop generalizing.
Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
kilode100:

You suppose preach to me as per Christianity concern na.. I also to be a Light and be doing good( see grammar) cheesy
do u need preaching
Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
kilode100:

I'd rather stick a fork in my eye tongue
let ur wish come tru. Av a nice day. Conversation over
Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by onome2013: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
It's an unforgettable incident.
But my worries is that for that 11yrs old girl to know what the mum is doing showed she is already a wild girl.
How come she is wise to know a man is not suppose to be with her mother?
It's a pity
Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
kilode100:

You are giving up on me? cry cry
U MEAN UR AN OLOSHO? WHY NA. I WEEP 4 U. U WIL SOON KW THERE IS GOD.
Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by ninodaniel(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
while okere is away at work, victor ti take ova
Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by CioAngels(f): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Don't blame the men, if the woman did not allow the man, he will not do it.The annoying aspect is that the women that their husbands care for are the women that are into this shameful act. I keep saying that if a woman is tired of her husband she should pack out of his house so that she will have time to sleep about unchecked. Women cannot remain in her husband's house and answering false mrs when in actual fact she is a more of a proffessional prostitutes than the ones on allen avenue and they are quick to call the singles a LovePeddler. What really does married women what? The married women knows very well that their adulterous practice affect the progress of the man and atimes the children. With five children, what a shame. Mr okere, you did not apply wisdom at all, you should not have said your daughter told you becos if her mother is so mean she will hate her, so as you are settling with your wife carry your daughter along to settle once. She should wholeheartedly settle with her daughter before you settle with her.
Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by glossy6(f): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
kilode100:

Am ashamed that this is coming from a woman. A feminist I suppose m

Baby kilode?
Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by glossy6(f): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
onome2013:
It's an unforgettable incident.
But my worries is that for that 11yrs old girl to know what the mum is doing showed she is already a wild girl.
How come she is wise to know a man is not suppose to be with her mother?
It's a pity

The girl is not in any way wild. 11 yrs old girl is not too small to be wary of men. I teach my kids from 4 yrs to be careful of "uncles". That's the world we are in

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin grin
same here o grin grin
Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So this is what you would have done to stop adultery/fornication if u were God..and like fowls, we wld mate to reproduce..loool

Thank God say Man no be God grin
grin
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So this is what you would have done to stop adultery/fornication if u were God..and like fowls, we wld mate to reproduce..loool

Thank God say Man no be God grin
you made my day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by Eminentsaint(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
kilode100:

You sure about that?
Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by midolian(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
GhaliNaaba:
grin you made my day.
Glad I did wink
Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by Mekzmoney(m): 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
And u tink any sane man would marry a cheating wife? Do u tink dat any man dat comes 4u wouldn't ask around 2knw Y u were divorced, even if ur in anoda state or country??

Apart from d fact dat u cheated, no bachelor or single man wud cum 4 a divorced woman except a man dat divorced or lost his wife and has kid(s)... Except u hav d grace of God.

So beta change ur mind set and don't cheat so dat u cn stick to ur husband. If he's cheating, pray 4him to change and don't involve urself in cheating too or else NA U GO SUFFER.
because there's every posibility that he would marry a beautiful and single lady again, but d probability of u getting married to a young man again is 0.4.... grin

kilode100:

Divorce is not death sentence abeg!.. After all, I can always remarry.
Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by Bigtoto(f): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
kilode100:

mumu!not all men get that rotten time.
Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by ifeomaekol(f): 4:08am On Feb 14, 2016
Useless pple, sleeping wt another man in ur matrimonal home, and u ll still cook for ur husband n still sleep wt him---so dt he ll fall sick n die in d process and u ll become a widow and a happy one @dt na? Dt woman is jux shameless.
Re: Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad by alvin000(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
kilode100:

. All I see here is the bird of the same feather. End time Olosho bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) / "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos / T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.